icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor & Dingor for A3

You know you're right!  You should ask for a refund. 

Nevermind the author's personal time or potential Real Life issues or the virus lockdown getting in the way.  Press on with the updates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

You know you're right!  You should ask for a refund. 

Nevermind the author's personal time or potential Real Life issues or the virus lockdown getting in the way.  Press on with the updates!

Real life issues that prevent work on this map but apparently don't prevent work from other maps? Cause those other maps have been getting updates pretty consistently.

28 minutes ago, simkas said:

Real life issues that prevent work on this map but apparently don't prevent work from other maps? Cause those other maps have been getting updates pretty consistently.

Possibly because the community he plays with has moved on from that map. And it no longer interests him to continue working on it?  I mean real life or not modding and fixing bugs on a terrain that is older and outdated is tedious. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCorky said:

Possibly because the community he plays with has moved on from that map. And it no longer interests him to continue working on it?  I mean real life or not modding and fixing bugs on a terrain that is older and outdated is tedious. 

I feel like there's kind of a responsibility there to at least fix the major bugs still remaining in the map before abandoning it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, simkas said:

I feel like there's kind of a responsibility there to at least fix the major bugs still remaining in the map before abandoning it. 

No there isnt. Be Greatfull for what you get or dont use it. And by the Way. you can ,technically, write a fix by yourself instead if it bothers you that much. the year or so you keept spaming this issue here was more than enough time to get it solved by yourself in some way...

• Like 4

Leave him be, it'll take a while to get out of the narcissistic entitlement hole he's fell into over the last 24 hours.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Selvo Domenico said:

No there isnt. Be Greatfull for what you get or dont use it. And by the Way. you can ,technically, write a fix by yourself instead if it bothers you that much. the year or so you keept spaming this issue here was more than enough time to get it solved by yourself in some way...

I would try to fix it myself but the PBOs are all encrypted.

5 hours ago, Selvo Domenico said:

Be Greatfull for what you get or dont use it.

:yeahthat: EXACTLY!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, GordonWeedman said:

Sorry to bump and double post like this, but people are still waiting on that fix for the buildings. Can you pretty please fix the bug?🙏

Truly sorry guys I am (hmm Sound like Yoda I do) , but I've been fully busy with other projects that take priority. I'll fix this tonight when I get back home:

- fixed: Lingor Apex Mirasol tower object removed (no permission to use that object retextured, wtf?)
- code fix by Sparfell that removed a conflicting issue between Lingor and Livonia reported by thePier on CUP discord (tnx mates!)
- obfuscation of files removed

• Like 7

Hi icebreaker I found a placement error while playing, the stairs are floating in the air 😁

VzP9tGm.jpg

BqDE8OQ.jpg

The concrete landing/patio behind the Airport Terminal in Maruko - The AI's feet will fall thru the concrete level and the geometry is off on the surrounding wall as you cant get right next to it - there is invisible geometry blocking access