icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor & Dingor for A3

12 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Sorry where?

In a six figure grid it’s at 005065. Look round some rocks. It is not easy to get into, especially with a static mg covering the entrance.

47 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

I'm getting this error when launching Lingor and CUP core from SW. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks

error.jpghow to take a screenshot on a pc

Either ignore it or load CUP Terrains until CUP bring out an update.

Would someone help me add Tayzoon faction to the FAP Units pack (Official islands units)? Half-naked painted natives, few masks & "wigs"...

• Like 1

Hi, will the various runways/airstrips ever be converted to the Arma 3 airport/airstrip system?

@icebreakr
We found an issue with Lingor/Dingor and new DLC buildings and namely the Livonia map.
When Lingor/Dingor is loaded some buildings stay up when destroyed while still spawning debris, having both at the same time.

After that I checked the Workshop page to find out diwako independently confirmed it with his message (quoted)

Hey, we noticed some buildings on the new DLC map will not be fully destroy able when lingor is loaded. The effect is that the damaged building does not vanish, so you have the damaged building and ruins stacked on top of each other.
My group tracked down the issue towards this file "lingor_objects.pbo". If it is not loaded the issue does not come up.

I then manually deleted lingor_objects.pbo and loaded onto our server where we have Livonia Zeus template and even though I deleted it only on my client side it still made the buildings destructible (I now assume the building destruction is similar to how AI works in Zeus mode).

Bug has been located and will be fixed asap. Big thanks to Sparfell.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:17 AM, icebreakr said:

Bug has been located and will be fixed asap. Big thanks to Sparfell.

Any update on the fix? It has been some months already..

Please stop asking.  Things take time.  Especially for free mods that people do as a hobby

• Like 5

I've had islands on backup drive, will put them back to P: to issue this fix along with some others. Asap.

• Like 10

FYI, I have 5 missions on Steam as part of the Ghost Recon Desert Siege campaign. See my signature for details.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, kilo-bravo said:

Hey icebreaker did you get lingor indexed? 

What does that supposed to mean, for Alive or?

• Like 1

yes sorry should of been more specific i seen you had sent it to the alive team or something for indexing awhile ago was just wonder how that was going 

Any news on that update with the building fix? It sounded like it was almost ready back in August, did something happen?

• Haha 1

Still nothing on that bug fix? It was said to be fixed "asap" back in August and there's still zero news on that fix. That bug is really annoying, it's creating some really annoying issues in our group and prevents us from using lingor more than we'd like.

• Sad 1

I've managed to retrieve Lingor from backup only last week. Obfuscate will be removed and this bug fixed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I understand if you're more interested in working on newer stuff like Fapovo, but could that building bug please get a fix already? It's really starting to get annoying.

• Like 1

Sorry to bump and double post like this, but people are still waiting on that fix for the buildings. Can you pretty please fix the bug?🙏

You may not realize but asking for updates is against the forum rules and frankly rude.  For a free mod you must wait for the author to find the time to fix it and upload.  It isn't like modders want to KEEP problems in their mod.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hcpookie said:

It isn't like modders want to KEEP problems in their mod.

Yes, they do!!!!!!

They're like pushers that WANT to create a shortage so you'll have to come back to them over and over again. They're just greedy mods-dealers...little bastards!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@hcpookieSeriously now...as you said, modders do it for FREE, in their FREE time, according to real-life matters. Asking for content/fix/release and whatnot it's not only against forum rules but totally disrespectful.

So @GordonWeedman either you'll gonna have to wait for a little longer, or change map.

Zagor out.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, hcpookie said:

It isn't like modders want to KEEP problems in their mod.

Well it's been knowingly bugged for nearly a year now so you tell me.

I like to think I'm just reminding him it still exists.

• Sad 2

You act as if he owes you something.  You know what, you do you. Just understand that questions like this are like nails on a chalkboard to mod makers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, hcpookie said:

You act as if he owes you something.  You know what, you do you. Just understand that questions like this are like nails on a chalkboard to mod makers.

He doesn't owe anything, but if a modder promises that something will be fixed soon, it's then kinda rude of them to just forget about it and ignore all questions about it after that.