icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor & Dingor for A3

I hope to add some vehicles but I need donations from authors, permissions to re-skin some stuff.

Anyway, back to the island debate, I will release a new update this week, so far I have:

- invested over 50 hours into smoothing out terrain and doing fixes

- make a new river valley North of Prospero, connecting southern river to the northern one
- two new bridges W of Prospero that replaced the river crossings
- remade the river sector S of Victorin to feature small isles and also a small settlement on one of them

• Like 7

On 2/12/2017 at 4:04 PM, icebreakr said:

I hope to add some vehicles but I need donations from authors, permissions to re-skin some stuff.

You should know of course that you can use anything of mine you care to download and play with... just ask!  :f:

• Like 3

That's great to hear. The Maule bushplane and offroad trucks are Lingor essentials. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2017 at 6:04 PM, icebreakr said:

Anyway, back to the island debate, I will release a new update this week, so far I have:

- invested over 50 hours into smoothing out terrain and doing fixes

- make a new river valley North of Prospero, connecting southern river to the northern one
- two new bridges W of Prospero that replaced the river crossings
- remade the river sector S of Victorin to feature small isles and also a small settlement on one of them

That's great to hear. The Maule bushplane and offroad trucks are Lingor essentials. 

Lingor has been updated to v3.81! This time he brought his tanned brother with him - Dingor: Alternative Desert version ;)

lingordingor.jpg

Changelog:
- substantial terrain smoothing & various improvements
- removed CUP CWA dependency (buildings error popup)
- built four new bridges, rivers are now inter-connected (great for boat patrols)
- rebuilt the central river area, new remote settlement on an isle
- fixed long bridges so vehicles don't sink into the asphalt
- added: Dingor - alternative desert version map!
- fixed rally path (increased visibility)
- added more docks to settlements
- enabled dust effects for vehicles and units
- replaced wrong in/out signs for town of Vidora

Download:

Download at WithSix.com, Steam Workshop & http://www.icebreakr.info

Enjoy ;)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, frostie12345 said:

Hey Thanks for the Update did you also the AC Tower and the Firestations to the newer ones from CUP ?

Emm, did anyone report an issue about that? :o

I think they change without needing any work, your other maps seem to use the new ones without any updates.

DINGOR; Nice addition Icebreaker thanks.:thanx:

Does anyone know of a link to any  lingor/Dingor coop mission packs at all?

ArmA 3 obviously :smile_o:

3.82 is out! Changelog:
- fixed several displaced road pieces
- removed some underwater stuff not supposed to be there
- fixed heights and missing ending road piece NW of Calamar
- additional terrain smoothing
- mirrored all fixes to Dingor Island

Have fun!

• Like 9

i loaded the latest version of lingor today in the 3d editor using the 32 bit version and the island crashed to desktop when i turned the camera,  in x64 it looks like it has no problem (first test coplete without crash)   this is a weird problem as it hapens with the islands from cpt variable (Nam / Mog / Pandora) the other way around they tend to crash in x64 ??  

perhaps we can find out what could be the cause of these crashes ? so we can make everybody happy ? 

Shameless plug here...

BMR Insurgency now supporting Lingor and Dingor. With all the enterable buildings and awesome varied terrain this is great for this game mode. I should have done this one months ago but was kindof waiting for Dingor. Great performance too. I love it Thank you Icebreakr

• Like 2

Excellent news jigsor! Hopefully other mission makers will follow with "shameless plugs" ;)

A quick job for the highway engineers. It looks like a bit of a landslide has come across the road with vegetation growing out of it. Could do with clearing. It's the main road north of Lagosa at grid 054024.

x5jnJid.png

• Like 2

Now that Apex structures are being opened up to all Arma players, regardless of ownership, would you consider switching out the vegetation on Lingor for this? Or would you consider the current vegetation to be more fitting / the switch being too much work?

• Like 2

Also Malden has some new/retextured stuff that would fit right in! )

• Like 1

slowrider8: yes! I'll get on it as soon as the new patch arrives!

• Like 1