icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor & Dingor for A3

It's a bit more difficult as long bridges are not tall enough (pylons)... waiting on a guy that might do a new bridge for me.

Shit  :(

Reinstalled AiA and it seemed to work just fine.  Made sure to verify it with A3 launcher.  Weird.  Wish people would switch to CUP terrains tho, since that is the current project and AiA is no longer updated.

I'm sure they will, but CUP T has not been publicly released yet  ;)

I've like what theyve done so far, but the biggest issue i see with their beta release is working street lamps.  So i hope we wait patiently

hey Icebreakr, have you got your African units from Duala available for use in A3?

Not required, I will use Leights Opfor.

But.... is your cocaine pack incl in island objects?

Lighty

lightspeed_aust: I'm trying to figure out why units have become almost invincible with ACE3. When that is resolved I'll release all my units in FAP Pack (Foes & Allies Pack).

I'm always releasing my own unit with a FAP too!

Bad puns aside, thanks for still supporting these glorious maps. Our community had a couple of test events on Lingor and will be hosting a whole campaign around that island in January / February.

Great news guys. I'll release v3.0 final for A3 in the meantime, don't expect any major changes as I focus on new maps now.

• Like 5

When trying to launch ARMA3 with Panthera as one of my mod's using the new cup terrain mod's I get this:

Circular addon dependency in AIA_Afghan_config and can not launch the game.

Anyone else with this problem.

Also this happens with Lingor and FSF Al Rayak.

I get an error about "aia-world-dusteffects" but the island is still avilable in the editor, also moved over to CUP's.

Odd guys I'm running CUP Terrains and not having any problems at all.

I got @Cup_Terrains off PWS I got the full pack not Core + Maps.

I got my full pack from CUP's website, I'm sure it will be resolved soon, great looking maps though !!

I got my full pack from CUP's website, I'm sure it will be resolved soon, great looking maps though !!

Looks like the problem is on your end, I'm running Cup (downloaded from google files) and Lingor, I don't have that error.

• Like 1

Looks like the problem is on your end, I'm running Cup (downloaded from google files) and Lingor, I don't have that error.

It's no biggie, I have both Panthera and Lingor current maps, and yeah I downloaded CUP's through google too.

It's because all of Ice's A3 maps on PW6 have AiA_TP as a dependency. The PW6 crew need to change the dependency to call CUP_Core

It's because all of Ice's A3 maps on PW6 have AiA_TP as a dependency. The PW6 crew need to change the dependency to call CUP_Core

.... the dependencies should be noted, im bothered by having pw6 download shit i already have in a different mod folder 

IE there is a mod that requires A3MP... which is TOTALLY OBSOLETE.. however, pw6 MAKES YOU download A3MP for this mod... I already have AIATP... i dont need A3MP...  

Dependencies need to be set up as checkboxes... yes i want to  down load "check" ... not i dont need this i already have it ... " leave Unchecked"... there is NO reason to FORCE downloads.... your not making it, "idiot proof" your making it a pain for people that know what their doing. 

to me the concept is simple  and probably easy to implement (?). you click on a mod you want to download .. a dropdown pops up (as one already does) with a list of MODS that this particular one your trying to download, needs. HOWEVER, mods on that list are obsolete... with Check boxes to select which mods you need to get that are dependencies, it makes things super simple and intuitive..... And henceforth solving the problem of pw6 forcing mods that are obsolete..

but i digress that is why i NO longer use Pw6 ..I can do everhthing it does, manually. and so, I only use it if i absolutely have to ..I would like to add that I appreciate all the effort and work the PW6 team does. REALLY I dont mean to come across as i dont appreciate it. It was a mear gripe about a feature that should be ammended. and this is not the right place for it.... 

END OFF TOPIC

• Like 3

I'm trying to sort out WithSix dependencies with their team for 2 days now... hopefully they'll move 2 of my islands to my "right" account soon.

All my A3 islands have now dependency of "CUP Terrains Core" instead of AIATP.

• Like 4

Please add awesome jungle sounds to Lingor final!  :)  Those sounds were one my favorite things about Lingor A2, and are essential for tropical atmosphere.

Lingor 3.0 beta + CUP_Terrains 1.0:

*Doors in Villa Carlo building in Drassen don't open and close. Action items for opening and closing doors only appear when player is on second floor.  This is the same structure as General Guba's house on Kolgujev in OFP and CWR2.

*Doors won't close in this building in Medlina (Open Door action is available even though doors are already open).  The issue also occurs with the same building in Elektrozavodsk on Chernarus and a simliar one in Strelka on Utes in CUP_Terrains:

b75234455820196.jpg

http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/view.php?id=191

*Doors won't close in these small buildings at Checkpoint Oeste northwest of Corazon:

6ee47f455821226.jpg

*Although fuel stations work perfectly, Action items do not appear to order a subordinate to "Refuel at Building" when they are driving a vehicle that is low on fuel when near a fuel station. Edit:  On the other hand, no such action appears in the same situation on Stratis with no mods loaded.  WTF?  I don't know why I never noticed this before.  Looks like an A3 problem.  Sounds so obvious that I may be missing something.  But what?  You can't order men to refuel vehicles at gas stations at all in A3?  Hard to believe.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27206

*Island intro will not play, error thrown:

15:47:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_lingor3
  • Like 1

Please add awesome jungle sounds to Lingor final!  :)  Those sounds were one my favorite things about Lingor A2, and are essential for tropical atmosphere.

Seconded!! 

Lingor 3.0 beta + CUP_Terrains 1.0:

*Doors in Villa Carlo building in Drassen don't open and close. Action items for opening and closing doors only appear when player is on second floor.  This is the same structure as General Guba's house on Kolgujev in OFP and CWR2.

*Doors won't close in this building in Medlina (Open Door action is available even though doors are already open).  The issue also occurs with the same building in Elektrozavodsk on Chernarus and a simliar one in Strelka on Utes in CUP_Terrains:

b75234455820196.jpg

http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/view.php?id=191

*Doors won't close in these small buildings at Checkpoint Oeste northwest of Corazon:

6ee47f455821226.jpg

*Although fuel stations work perfectly, Action items do not appear to order a subordinate to "Refuel at Building" when they are driving a vehicle that is low on fuel when near a fuel station. Edit:  On the other hand, no such action appears in the same situation on Stratis with no mods loaded.  WTF?  I don't know why I never noticed this before.  Looks like an A3 problem.  Sounds so obvious that I may be missing something.  But what?  You can't order men to refuel vehicles at gas stations at all in A3?  Hard to believe.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27206

*Island intro will not play, error thrown:

15:47:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_lingor3

CUP Terrains does not have all the opened buildings like AIA-TP had. the guy who gave AIATP them pulled his from CUP to work on them and add more to be re-implemented later if i am not mistaken. It is the only reason i have not switched over to CUP.

Mission 3 for SP/MP Operation Powderburn is in progress.

Please hurry with cocaine packs! ☺

• Like 2