Evil-One

Call of Duty Ghost's Headwear

Just playing around with some texturing using Kiorys Balaclava (via Massi's Weapon pack), ASCZ Heads and Hidden Identity V2. Cant take much credit as most of the hard work was done by the aforementioned Arma heros but Id be happy to share the photoshop files if people want them for their mod packs.

NltwcIx.jpg

DKz7QMv.jpg

WYpV2gV.jpg

zXS9jkd.jpg

hQWYMTp.jpg

sR7U1t0.jpg

ELneKuA.jpg

• Like 8

That custom face in the second picture is excellent - I'd love to take a look at the PSDs for that (and any other faces you might have).

• Like 2

That custom face in the second picture is excellent - I'd love to take a look at the PSDs for that (and any other faces you might have).

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h4w7gmhxxz02wm3/AABYnxFM9qkO2JS3gKV619Ura?dl=0

All credit to the original authors though all I did was darken the skin and positioned a cut out skull mask on it in photoshop :)

Any chance you could make these as an addon?

Good job man. Can you please upload the files? The masks look pretty badass.

Edit:Never mind I just saw that you uploaded the files. Thanks

How do you use these...?

Do I put them somewhere in some folder or what, I have no idea.

Please help! ^^

You had better not let war_lord start reading what you're asking, as the originator of these pictures is in breach of forum rules, as these are ports from another game, very much against the rules and he will also accuse you of stealing these items.

• Like 1

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h4w7gmhxxz02wm3/AABYnxFM9qkO2JS3gKV619Ura?dl=0

All credit to the original authors though all I did was darken the skin and positioned a cut out skull mask on it in photoshop :)

How do i make them work so that i get them in the game.  When i downloaded the files there where just pictures, photoshop files, and .PAA Files PLEASE HELP!!

I really wish I knew what to do with these files. I'm not good with any of this stuff. Anyone know?