Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Skype Modelling Groups

Hiya guys,

I couldn't find anything pertaining to Skype and modelling groups, so I've taken the liberty of starting this thread. I've heard rumours about groups of Arma modellers sharing their ideas, trials, and tribulations via Skype groups, and I would love to join one. I also thought it might be a good place for others to make new friends, and for existing Skype modelling groups to extend invitations - assuming there's any out there!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1

There is a Skype group for most things :)

Model makers:
skype:?chat&blob=Xr71bZrbKHQtpn3ElHS3zblIYIl2YwA3o8NdiRMzTkQPw_kPaJSPDc_IOk9L0XZEqiD5YNOZ145ezfB-3vWdzUIALrQOQIyTt2BArFdd7jwzzPVqG_wyGRYE4sLqcnvKOgl83eTcHJKuLdGqp-tK24wqYcFpY2tbjnh3QzG7H03FaMnIioTB56kI3LEBQoSAXKqhfhpRWjXNlShZ9dLGKnvx6begu2QPMr4W7Iasbso1Nj4

• Like 1

And before anyone gets any false ideas: That chat is for talking about modelling and model related questions of your personally made models.  Not a place to ask if someone wants to make you a model, or how to port a stolen model.

• Like 4

@Richie - thanks for that, matey! :)

@x3kj - A good amendment - thank you!

@Dwarden - that's brilliant! Many thanks!  :)

Hi i'm sorry for asking but i download skype and i can't join modeler group. Can't find in skype how to join. Is there an old skype or something else?

Sorry SOLVED Re-installed skype

How to be accepted in the modeler group ?

Solved !!!