kuvangc

Oshkosh L-ATV, Lockheed Martin JLTV and AM General JLTV

the JLTV mod will part of SSS works and US naval warfare pack JTVSs will be replacer of HMMWV

The Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) is a United States military (specifically U.S. Army, USSOCOM, and U.S. Marine Corps) program to part-replace the Humvee that is currently in service[4] with a family of more survivable vehicles with greater payload.

JLTV traces back to 2005 but publicly emerged in January 2006, with early government requests for information noting: "In response to an operational need and an ageing fleet of light tactical wheeled vehicles, the joint services have developed a requirement for a new tactical wheeled vehicle platform that will provide increased force protection, survivability, and improved capacity over the current Up-Armoured High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (UAH) while balancing mobility and transportability requirements with total ownership costs." The joint service nature of the effort was assured through Congressional language in the Fiscal Year 2006 (FY06) Authorization Act, which mandated that any future tactical wheeled vehicle program would be a joint program.

JLTV is what Oshkosh calls the "Core1080 Crew Protection System," which includes mine resistance, IED detection, and a lot of bolt-on armor. It's not just about defense, though: optional turret and missile launch units put bite behind the bark. A suspension that can be raised and lowered electronically makes it easier to transport JLTVs to wherever they're needed, but out in the field, it's got 20 inches of wheel travel for insane off-road capability. Oh, and Oshkosh claims it's 70 percent faster than the best tactical wheeled vehicle (TWV) in the market currently.

http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/kuvan13/media/untitled_zpszhnrkqre.png.html

• Like 1

Photos are unavailable. 

ao5q4o.jpg

Without glass

This should be the working one, the thread owner has some internet problems.

ao5q4o.jpg

Without glass

This should be the working one, the thread owner has some internet problems.

YESSSS!!! Too bad BIS didn't update their models according to real life counterparts, but DAMN! This is the sexy stuff right here!

• Like 1

YESSSS!!! Too bad BIS didn't update their models according to real life counterparts, but DAMN! This is the sexy stuff right here!

JLTV is not the same vehicle as the M-ATV which Arma copied for their "Hunter", they do look similar behind the hood though.

Really good model Kuvangc!

• Like 1

JLTV is not the same vehicle as the M-ATV which Arma copied for their "Hunter", they do look similar behind the hood though.

Really good model Kuvangc!

I know, i know. This one looks s much better though. (and for the sake of it, more futuristic. It's got to have  the curves!)

• Like 2

So we're getting the Hunter MRAP's big brother? Cool 

So we're getting the Hunter MRAP's big brother? Cool 

Actually, the L-ATV is lighter than the M-ATV. Thus, were getting the lighter version, not really sure if we can call it the big brother?

• Like 1

Actually, the L-ATV is lighter than the M-ATV. Thus, were getting the lighter version, not really sure if we can call it the big brother?

Well the Arma 3 Hunter is based off the Oshkosh L-ATV, but Bohemia overhauled it to 2033 standards

• Like 1

little brother?

• Like 1

Well the Arma 3 Hunter is based off the Oshkosh L-ATV, but Bohemia overhauled it to 2033 standards

I'm not sure, The Hunter is huge like the M-ATV while the L-ATV seems to be smaller.

Anyway, it's good to have someone to bring this beast into A3. 

Good luck with the project :)

• Like 1

I'm afraid you are wrong. There's little chance for mistake. The BI's Hunter is a tuned M-ATV copy. Check the crew's compartment.

The L-ATV (aka Oshkosh JLTV) is lighter and smaller (specially the crew compartment). Also the front part and the rear structure are really distinctive. In addition to the step to get in, it lacks the lights above, the headlights are different, same for the the rear windows, bumpers, etc.

kuvangc's model seems to be mainly a L-ATV with some parts of the M-ATV.

- - -

MATV (bigger in size, hence big brother) check Oshkosh official website

id_matv_02_700.jpg

LATV / Oshkosh JLTV (33% smaller and lighter, hence little brother) check Oshkosh Official website for more info

LATV-2.jpg

BI hunter (a copy of the MATV, the big brother)

arma3full_I_B_V11.jpg

• Like 4

I'm afraid you are wrong. There's little chance for mistake. The BI's Hunter is a tuned M-ATV copy. Check the crew's compartment.

The L-ATV (aka Oshkosh JLTV) is lighter and smaller (specially the crew compartment). Also the front part and the rear structure are really distinctive. In addition to the step to get in, it lacks the lights above, the headlights are different, same for the the rear windows, bumpers, etc.

kuvangc's model seems to be mainly a L-ATV with some parts of the M-ATV.

- - -

MATV (bigger in size, hence big brother) check Oshkosh official website

id_matv_02_700.jpg

LATV / Oshkosh JLTV (33% smaller and lighter, hence little brother) check Oshkosh Official website for more info

LATV-2.jpg

BI hunter (a copy of the MATV, the big brother)

arma3full_I_B_V11.jpg

Aah, i was mistaken then, thanks for letting me know.

Can you have a version that removes the speed limiter? It could easily hit 100mph without the limiter 

Very nice just seen the updates om facebook. Cant wait to drive them around.

New pics of the Oshkosh L-ATV by Kuvangc, including both Armed and Unarmed versions of the L-ATV

11781692_1639203923025246_12121044036672

11949377_1639886549623650_75937750004588

11942157_1640766812868957_11979480059256

11951107_1639837502961888_35377731038822

• Like 5

sweeeeeeeeet, also will other modders be allowed to (with credit) include these in their mods? Either as a requirement or included? 

sweeeeeeeeet, also will other modders be allowed to (with credit) include these in their mods? Either as a requirement or included? 

We have not decided that yet

We have not decided that yet

Ok, Just saying its a beautiful piece of machinery and should have been in as the Humvee equal and the MATV(hunter) be its own MRAP section

Will it just be in a flat desert camo, or will there be some nice woodland camos too?