kuvangc

Oshkosh L-ATV, Lockheed Martin JLTV and AM General JLTV

On 2/26/2022 at 4:13 PM, PuFu said:

a lot of guys that isn't you, and a lot of uncertainty

Where is the problem with that? The people who did it for me know what I m using the model for and are fine with that. Dont see why there would be a problem if someone else does the model

17 hours ago, Hans Dieter said:

Where is the problem with that? The people who did it for me know what I m using the model for and are fine with that. Dont see why there would be a problem if someone else does the model

No issues with multiple people working on a mod. The fact the you don’t recall where you bought the model from (check your cgtrader invoices) or who made the 3d changes is the worrying part. Also the model as shown is definable not game ready (or intended) 3d mesh

5 hours ago, PuFu said:

No issues with multiple people working on a mod. The fact the you don’t recall where you bought the model from (check your cgtrader invoices) or who made the 3d changes is the worrying part. Also the model as shown is definable not game ready (or intended) 3d mesh

I could check from who i bought it, but honestly dont see what your problem is right now. I bought the model on CGTrader from someone, he also change a few things to it for me and then I payed someone to create a new interior for me and now I m working with a friend to make it ready for Arma. And what does it care you, how made the model? It is not your Mod and I know who made it, i know that there are a lot of people who rip models from other games/peoples but this one is not.

If you could just tell me what your problem is with that, that would make it a lot easier for me?

• Like 4