kuvangc

Oshkosh L-ATV, Lockheed Martin JLTV and AM General JLTV

I think the guy was kicked out from SevenSeas Studio because he was stealing his 3D models online. It will probably never be released.

• Like 1

I think the guy was kicked out from SevenSeas Studio because he was stealing his 3D models online. It will probably never be released.

Thats not the whole story because sss lost 2 very good modders. Looks like the navel warfare pack lost its great lcs1 also because txt left when he was kicked out. Which looks more like a internal problem and this was there cover up.

Actually, they kicked this modder out, and TxT left on his own accord. There wasn't an internal problem, it's just against the rules to steal models and claim them as your own or use them in any Bohemia game without permission. Speculation will escalate things that have long past. Regardless I don't think we will be seeing this released due to the model not being original.

Is there any update on this mod? I am part of the milsim unit for Arma 3 that would like to start using these. I was unable to find the files anywhere. If it was never finished, could I get what has been done, and maybe finish it? (giving all credit to kuvangc of course)

Is there any update on this mod? I am part of the milsim unit for Arma 3 that would like to start using these. I was unable to find the files anywhere. If it was never finished, could I get what has been done, and maybe finish it? (giving all credit to kuvangc of course)

read bellow, or above your own message

Actually, they kicked this modder out, and TxT left on his own accord. There wasn't an internal problem, it's just against the rules to steal models and claim them as your own or use them in any Bohemia game without permission. Speculation will escalate things that have long past. Regardless I don't think we will be seeing this released due to the model not being original.

• Like 1

This is really too bad. Those MRAPs are beautiful! 

• Like 2

We need this mod.....   :cry2:

Someone, someday, will make an original LATV model, or get permissions from a creator to use one. But that time is not now

If/When L-ATV comes to active service for the US Army or/and USMC, then RHS will surely make one.

Thing is. We at RHS are focusing mainly in widely used stuff in service in regular units. 

And the L-ATV (aka the JLTV winner) won't be in service in the USMC & US Army until 2018. So don't expect it any time soon.

Bummer...

Says the man perfectly capable of doing some fine modeling in this specific area  ;)

• Like 3

- - - - - - - -

Sorry brothers for late reply but clearly all the work on any of my sub-projects will be moved to RHS starting with T-14 and later to SU jet family and JLTV and other MRAPs

- - - - - - - -

Peace from KRG IRAQ

JVhR0Mvy3aA.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dragonspride1995 said:

Damn I'm looking all over for more hunter (M-ATV) Varrients but I can't find any!

There will be new m-atvs made by burnes, and writing here wasn't necessary

• Like 1

I am also making a JLTV/ L-ATV Btw. expected release for both the MATV and LATV/JLTV is end of April/middle of May

5 hours ago, burnes15th said:

I am also making a JLTV/ L-ATV Btw. expected release for both the MATV and LATV/JLTV is end of April/middle of May

They have to give u a medal Burnes. Love your work.

33 minutes ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

They have to give u a medal Burnes. Love your work.

haha Thank you :D i try my best lol :P

@Burnes

Absolutely fantastic, might be just in time for the Jets DLC, looking forward to it! =)

Hey,

currently working on my own JLTV cause nobody else does...

It will be a standalone mod on the workshop when finished and I will soon release a first test version to it.

20220211175413_1.jpg

Will still take a few weeks till its completly finished, but the basics are finished. Currently working on the interier and some fixes..

Check my Twitter for Updates: https://twitter.com/HawksArmories

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Hans Dieter said:

currently working on my own JLTV cause nobody else does...

It will be a standalone mod on the workshop when finished and I 

who made the original mesh?

On 2/12/2022 at 12:09 PM, PuFu said:

who made the original mesh?

Not really shure, got it like two/three years ago

4 hours ago, Hans Dieter said:

Not really shure, got it like two/three years ago

From where?

1 hour ago, PuFu said:

From where?

Bought it on cgtarder i think and had the guy change a few things to it and another guy made a new interior for me

16 hours ago, Hans Dieter said:

Bought it on cgtarder i think and had the guy change a few things to it and another guy made a new interior for me

a lot of guys that isn't you, and a lot of uncertainty

• Like 1