Sign in to follow this  
martin_lee

Edita Appreciation Thread

BI has recently brought in a cool and hot new member - the massive Edita (no, I don't mean to call her fat, that would be a very bad idea ;p ) It is not common to find a fine lady like her, so I think we should give her some attention, appreciation and lots of love :D

I love high performance sturdy vehicles, and what else would fit this description better than a main battle tank! I'd love to own and drive around in a tank or APC, and laughing at the puny cars around me... Sadly it is nigh impossible to get one in the place where I live, and actually, we don't even get any chance to seeing one... Now BI really got me very jealous. Suddenly, Europe became the top of the list of places I would visit next. Driving pass BI's HQ might just, perhaps, allow me to catch a glimpse of the beauty of Edita...

BI, please, if it is possible, share some more photos of her :D Preferable candid ones ;) (read: her driving around) Oh, and perhaps some photo of her inside? :D

p.s. Just thinking, if the Arma 3 Special Edition includes a model of Edita, that would be really attractive. :D

• Like 1

But what if that tank is... a boy? I mean, have you checked it's undercarriage? ;)

Maybe we could get some more technical info about BI's new toy? Like when and where it was made, what type it is, what unit fielded it?

Have fun guys (and gals)!