Adacas

Lithuanian Armed Forces

NO LONGER WORKING ON IT

A little project of my own that I started some time ago. It started me porting A2 uniforms into A3 but I wasn't happy with results so I started learning modelling outside Oxygen 2. Now that I'm a bit confident with 3D modelling I'm bringing military assets that are used by Lithuanian Special Forces and allowing anyone to use them if they want. Just contact me on biforums.

If anybody wants to help me out I would really appreciate it. 

2016_01_28_00002.jpg

107410_2016_01_28_00005.png

107410_2016_01_28_00009.png

So far I have to say thanks to these people:

Fluttershy

(Teaching me how to properly work in Zbrush and modelling workflow. Ohh and ofcourse having patience to answer my questions)

Warden_01

(Teaching me his workflow of creating textures in Substance Painter)

Hawaiian

(This guy always appreciate the work I do. And I'm also using his Oakley gloves for my placeholder uniforms)

Binkowski

(Mich 2000 and its accesories like IR strobe and battery pack. Also NVGoggles)

Cunico

(Gas Mask Model)

• Like 5

Looks ugly as hell... :) Never liked those A2 "malnutritioned" models. Rip-stop texture scale is wrong (too large) also too pronounced (idk if you put it on normal map it wasnt supposed to end up there ;)  Or maybe - its just optical effect). And - did you messed with rvmats? its looks too shiny for a cloth material. I suggest to forget thos stupid knee-pads and move on to better models. Some past reskins of yours were way better looking than this.

Looks ugly as hell... :) Never liked those A2 "malnutritioned" models. Rip-stop texture scale is wrong (too large) also too pronounced (idk if you put it on normal map it wasnt supposed to end up there ;)  Or maybe - its just optical effect). And - did you messed with rvmats? its looks too shiny for a cloth material. I suggest to forget thos stupid knee-pads and move on to better models. Some past reskins of yours were way better looking than this.

Perhaps instead of been rude to a new member of the community, you could have given more constructive criticism. 

Personally i can't see anything wrong with them, especially as the author has stated this is one of his first models, keep up the nice work adacas

Perhaps instead of been rude to a new member of the community, you could have given more constructive criticism. 

Personally i can't see anything wrong with them, especially as the author has stated this is one of his first models, keep up the nice work adacas

I know myself that this isn't the best work. Also I know this guy and we chat a lot on steam so he can shit talk as much as he wants to. Also I have a new model set up which should look better in the end

• Like 1

6E6133C1F7A6069686AC9D0248BFE650553C9A0C%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0% A3 BLUFOR uniform retexture plus Spec 4 gear mod LBT vest and Helmet in which model also comes balaclava and shegmagh

• Like 2

Just finished CIRAS vest. I used Jonnys A1 template of his SF. Spent some time redoing _NOHQ and whola

2015_09_24_00005.jpg2015_09_24_00010.jpg

• Like 2

21F3FE2FCCC438D15D90DD8C82A46E2BB18EF1CF

Crye Gen 3 uniform + Ciras vest + Ops Core helmet

• Like 2

2015_11_05_00001.jpg

Some fixing need to be done

• Like 2

Been messing with Zbrush and made this. First model made zPfDc.jpg

• Like 3

Good start. Idk if you intended it that way, but the small thin wrinkles make it look as if the pants are very very tight.

Good start. Idk if you intended it that way, but the small thin wrinkles make it look as if the pants are very very tight.

Yeah I little over did it. As I said this is my first model.

Good work, especially for a first time! Keep this up and this'll be a great addition to the community :)

Just a couple of pictures:

Mich 2000 is by Binkowski and the Balaclava is done by Kiory

2015_12_25_00003.jpg

2015_12_25_00004.jpg

• Like 5

Very good job, I knew you would follow the good path, no just try to get rid of those retex ASAP so we can see to glorious g3s in-game

Got this idea to add pouches on the back of the vest as a backpack slot. 

2016_01_05_00005.jpg

2016_01_05_00007.jpg

• Like 4

Made a bolt cutter model. It will serve as a backpack with additional pouches. Might also do it as a ACE item to cut fences. (Not sure if backpack itself can be this kind of object) I will also be donating this model for hawaiian for his 75th ranger's just like I gave him my vest  to him. If anybody needs any of my models don't hesitate ask :)

2016_01_08_00001.jpg

• Like 1

Created my own face wrap:

2016_01_12_00002.jpg

Also thanks to Cunico for allowing me to use his hidden identity pack. Took his gas mask

2016_01_11_00004.jpg

• Like 5

I love that MICH 2000--is it available anywhere?

Personally I can't give it to you. It's a work of Binkowskis and his team. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18685

You can ask him for permission and I will give you the files

Is your face wrap part of the mod?

Yes it is

And do you know when the first release is?

PS:Sorry for my bad english :D

No I don't