A korean war mod? thats something i can get behind  :) good luck with it

Yes, that's a very good idea IMHO.

• Like 1

The new / latest ever version unfortunately still comes with the borked uniform textures and config errors while loading.

Would you mind providing a small patch for this so that we could enjoy the current status while waiting for Korea?  :) 

The new / latest ever version unfortunately still comes with the borked uniform textures and config errors while loading.

Would you mind providing a small patch for this so that we could enjoy the current status while waiting for Korea?  :)

I'll think about looking into to but the general attitude of the team is that the WWII mod is dead for the time being so it may not happen

• Like 1

PLEASE add the B-29 since they were used in the korean war. I would love to bomb the crap out of north korea

Well thank you and please fix the textures as a last wish but thankyou for giving us something we can use to make are ww2 would a bit better 

I like the WW2 Mod, can you remove all modern objects from the ArmA 3 islands so we can play WW2 greek war maybe some partisan characters.

Hope the textur fix come soon ;)

Well if you read the rest before this is it theres no more coming we got what we got 

Also what is the name of the mod they left to do

Well if you read the rest before this is it theres no more coming we got what we got 

Also what is the name of the mod they left to do

The New War Chronicles mod or the other ww2 mod?

Will the War Chronicles errors fixet, or is this Mod closed?

Mod is closed as we are busy working on our next project.

So what about the new uniforms, weapons and such you did for this mod? Are you not releasing it or am I missing a download link. 

On 4/30/2016 at 1:35 AM, sgt m.stonebridge said:

So what about the new uniforms, weapons and such you did for this mod? Are you not releasing it or am I missing a download link. 

Hey Stonebridge, Tommy, who has since left the team, has given us permission to use his uniform items (thank you Tommy)

For more information on the Korean war mod if you are interested, below is the forum thread linked

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189739-war-chronicles-the-forgotten-war/

- Welsh

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to have a working version of the Bren gun in this mod? It's such a shame that it doesn't work!

Does anyone happen to have a working version of the Bren gun in this mod? It's such a shame that it doesn't work!

The devs discontinued the project and started working on a korean war total modification. Whenever I talk with them about this they tell that they might some day come back to it.

It's such a shame because it's so close to working. It just needs turning 90 degrees to the right and having a few settings changing in the config. Maybe it will be fixed one day and we can get it going in game!

• Like 1

It's such a shame because it's so close to working. It just needs turning 90 degrees to the right and having a few settings changing in the config. Maybe it will be fixed one day and we can get it going in game!

Maybe being key word right there.

Maybe, I guess we will just have to see what the future holds.
But we always want to know what people want.

• Like 1