Didn't most of those have the wooden stock on the back? 

Isnt that the Ithaca 37 Vietnam modification?

Didn't most of those have the wooden stock on the back? 

Most did but ive seen them without, I may do both variants if im feeling up to it.

Isnt that the Ithaca 37 Vietnam modification?

Could be, most reference photos from that era are extremely hard to find. But as i said may do both variants. 

M1 Garand Cartidge Belt - Model By Tommy_mc & texture by james ritossa 

m1923_garand_cartridge_render_01.jpg

Most did but ive seen them without, I may do both variants if im feeling up to it.

Could be, most reference photos from that era are extremely hard to find. But as i said may do both variants. 

Yeah, that's the version that saw some use in Vietnam and sold a lot in the civilian market. This is the one used in WWII. ITHACA%20MODEL%2037%20TRENCH%20GUN%20(VI

wait is that the ithica i thought it was the m1890 trench gun made by remington

Yeah, that's the version that saw some use in Vietnam and sold a lot in the civilian market. This is the one used in WWII. ITHACA%20MODEL%2037%20TRENCH%20GUN%20(VI

Thanks for the ref photo, but I havent seen any like that in my research and im convinced that may be a toy considering how the pump is locked in place by the giant metal bar.

wait is that the ithica i thought it was the m1890 trench gun made by remington

I just said it is twice.

Thanks for the ref photo, but I havent seen any like that in my research and im convinced that may be a toy considering how the pump is locked in place by the giant metal bar.

I just said it is twice.

Thats from James D Julia Auction house, they sell some of the finest firearms out there. I promise it isn't a toy. That metal bar is how pump shotguns work, it connects the pump to the bolt. 

ithaca37_ad.jpg?width=653px&height=290px

Here is a ad from Ithaca during WWII which shows that shotgun.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/5/18/the-ithaca-model-37-in-us-military-service/ Here is a article from the NRA about it.

This is the medel 12 winchester its the shot gun they used in ww2 and nam i thought one of the best things is you can hold the trigger and pump and it will fire like a semi aout just the pump is a trigger

how do i get picks to show 

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/7482/8787777_1.jpg%3Fv%3D8CC7F04A6E32CA0&imgrefurl=http://www.icollector.com/Winchester-Model-12-takedown-pump-trench-shotgun-12-gauge-21-barrel-blue-finish-wood-stocks-9_i8787777&h=329&w=1024&tbnid=olFrDQS5Rr-KWM:&docid=AZRjhmFJ_kz8FM&ei=DCr_VoTqMsLKjwOZiL2YDw&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwiEoIn77-7LAhVC5WMKHRlED_MQMwgfKAIwAg

cant get pics to work https://www.google.com/search?q=model+12+trench+gun&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH3Jf57-7LAhVL7WMKHZo7Bt8Q_AUICCgC&biw=2133&bih=1038&dpr=0.9

am i wrong

I'm not sure what your asking. But yeah that's a shotgun.

• Like 2

f387ea96f517458ed6739a8dc2247ed5.png

15ee5781d0fbe01fa1289eefa7869a37.png

This one is the itchaca 37 "stakeout" variant if im not mistaking, A law enforcement variant of the original 37 used by police, key feature is the pistol grip.

first year of service is 1946 im afraid. Saw action in Vietnam, not sure about korea.

But keep up the good work, the mod is looking great

I was  saying the winchester model 12 whas what they used in the usa fore are shot gun idk were the ithaca came from and i never heard of its use in ww2 but it might have been used 

I was  saying the winchester model 12 whas what they used in the usa fore are shot gun idk were the ithaca came from and i never heard of its use in ww2 but it might have been used 

it most likely saw action in WW2 because it was available at the time. but the Ithaca company scrapted most of the production for the model 37 during the war to focus on producing the M1911 pistols and M3 Grease guns.

So they werent that many arround.

Official used were these shotguns/pumpguns

Winchester M97

Winchester M12 

Ithaca M37 

Remington M10

Remington M11

Remingtron M31

Stevens M520

Stevens M620

Stevens M620A

Savage M720

Some Soldiers took their own weapons in war.  I dont know more :D

I got a question to the vehicles: I am searching some vehicles of WW2. I see you will work on it after the Infanterie stuff, How far is this mod at the moment with the vehicle release? I dont know much about modelling and scripting of ingame content, so maybe you can tell me ;)

Lg

Official used were these shotguns/pumpguns

Winchester M97

Winchester M12 

Ithaca M37 

Remington M10

Remington M11

Remingtron M31

Stevens M520

Stevens M620

Stevens M620A

Savage M720

Some Soldiers took their own weapons in war.  I dont know more :D

I got a question to the vehicles: I am searching some vehicles of WW2. I see you will work on it after the Infanterie stuff, How far is this mod at the moment with the vehicle release? I dont know much about modelling and scripting of ingame content, so maybe you can tell me ;)

Lg

Hi vehicles are planned after infantry. I won't say how close as that will invite people to ask about release dates even more.

This mods weapons are looking good but i need to report an issue.Sorry if its already known about.

Well it seems that when i shoot an AI unit who is holding the M14 BAR,the MP40,thompson M1A1 or the Kar 98,the units arm will "spaz out"...Kind of stretch 20 meters away from his body after unit is hit.

Is this an issue only i am having?

This mods weapons are looking good but i need to report an issue.Sorry if its already known about.

Well it seems that when i shoot an AI unit who is holding the M14 BAR,the MP40,thompson M1A1 or the Kar 98,the units arm will "spaz out"...Kind of stretch 20 meters away from his body after unit is hit.

Is this an issue only i am having?

Yep we're aware of this issue and it has been cleaned up for the next release

ZF 41 by zvetraly 

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFn

• Like 1

Apologies for the lack of updates on the official blog over the last couple of weeks - I've just completed the final stages of a 200 mile move, so needless to say I have not had time to update anything PR wise.

As Tommy mentioned, we're always on the lookout for new people. Ping him an email or direct message on here and he'll get back to you.

• Like 1

Apologies for the lack of updates on the official blog over the last couple of weeks - I've just completed the final stages of a 200 mile move, so needless to say I have not had time to update anything PR wise.

As Tommy mentioned, we're always on the lookout for new people. Ping him an email or direct message on here and he'll get back to you.

Still available for scripting in case you guys need me

Still available for scripting in case you guys need me

Hi alex if you could send me or icomach a pm about any experience you have and what you'd be able to offer to the team it would be appreciated

It is with incredible sadness and frustration that I, and only 1 other member is all that is left in what just last night was the strongest of all WWII mod teams that has, as of this morning, split.

Although an almost releasable version is ready, with only 1 or 2 minor changes ready to go, the majority of our new content was removed from the mod, and merged with Faces of War and Hell in the Pacific

as angry as I am with these members abandoning the mod just as a release was mere weeks away it is a consolation that at the very least I know that there are 2 already high quality mods that can now be made even better by some extremely talented artists

As for the state of this mod, my intention was to carry on until I could release all of our assets that I could, but any chance of that has been diminished in the last few hours as I am the only member willing to carry on

Final Release

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0U8_nPcpkMFanFsQUxZYkR6d28/view?usp=sharing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ml1btwu5gtqzfwi/%40WarChronicles.rar?dl=0

I share the same sentiment as Rabbit. We were very close to release and moving onto vehicles some of which are mostly complete, and other team members decided to leave for another project in the same time period. Additionally we just struck up a collaborative partnership with the 7th Cav Vietnam Development team and planned on sharing resources and knowledge.

To all those who were looking forward to ww2 in arma I personally apologize. I devoted hundreds of hours personally and would love nothing more to see this mod continue but with such a blow to our man power I dont see that happening. Rabbit and Myself could of course keep developing but I always felt it was a waste to have multiple mods in the same time period doing the same exact thing. So good luck to the Faces of War team, just wish we could of all worked together instead of wasting everyones time.

• Like 1