On 3/25/2016 at 10:53 PM, wsxcgy said:

I'm a bit of a small time texture-er, and I'd love to help in any way possible. I really anticipate this mod, WW2 projects for Arma 3 have died out, or there's IFA3 which is a pain in the ass that I still haven't gotten to work. I've made my own retextures for official and community made content for a few games, including Arma 3, primarily for personal use. I am essentially incapable of making anything besides diffuse maps though, which may deem me unnecessary. WW2 uniforms and infantry equipment came in endless variations, i.e. the German camouflages, US uniforms ranging from brown, to khaki, to olive drab. As long as there is a base texture, or even a normal map, I can find a way to create a diffuse. If there is a need for some kind of portfolio, I can provide an example or two.

If you would like to help on the mod in anyway, please get in contact either tommy or icomach

i am assuming that the webbing in the pic is not permanently attach to the clothes? also is the M1919A4 going to be in?

i am assuming that the webbing in the pic is not permanently attach to the clothes? also is the M1919A4 going to be in?

It's not webbing, they're just suspenders and yes they will be permanently attatched, M1919 is planned but not yet in any sort of presentable state

I may have missed it in the preceding posts, but I've got to ask: Will this mod be being released on the steam workshop at any point in time?

EDIT: Never mind, I am apparently completely blind to have missed the link on the main page of the mod. *sigh* apologies for dumb-post

This Mod keeps getting better and better, Great work!!!
Few question, I am sorry if people have asked this already but will there be any Airborne units? (82nd Airborne, 101st Airborne) that sort of thing.

Also will there movable ranks on the uniform? such as Pvt, Pfc, Cpl, Sgt, S/Sgt ect.

Again sorry if you have already been asked this but I'm just really excited for this mod :D 

On 3/28/2016 at 1:45 AM, Jimmy545 said:

This Mod keeps getting better and better, Great work!!!

Few question, I am sorry if people have asked this already but will there be any Airborne units? (82nd Airborne, 101st Airborne) that sort of thing.

Also will there movable ranks on the uniform? such as Pvt, Pfc, Cpl, Sgt, S/Sgt ect.

Again sorry if you have already been asked this but I'm just really excited for this mod 😄

Airborne units are planned, not only for America but for all nations, specific units have been chosen in some cases but will be revealed in future. We have not spoken about ranks on uniforms in much depth but we have spoken about it. Personally I love the idea.

• Like 3

Great!, thanks for being a champ and replying! that sounds great. This sounds like the start of i44 for Arma 2 all over again, but different mod and people xD 

I also think it would be a great idea, make it more interesting and fun. especially when it comes to realism units :p  :rolleyes:

Airborne units are planned, not only for america but for all nations, specific units have been chosen in some cases but will be revealed in future. We have not spoken about ranks on uniforms in much depth but we have spoken about it. Personally I love the idea.

As for asking questions, we do not mind any questions thrown at us, so long as they're productive to the mod. So no asking if vehicles will have radios set to bbc radio1 for music or what not :)

About the ranks on the uniforms. Unsung has such a feature too but it makes the uniforms be soooo many in the arsenal. Maybe instead of having one uniform for each rank (e.g. a uniform with the private rank, the same uniform with the corporal rank etc.) you could have one uniform and then the ranks as patches/insignia.

On 3/28/2016 at 5:18 AM, Jimmy545 said:

Great!, thanks for being a champ and replying! that sounds great. This sounds like the start of i44 for Arma 2 all over again, but different mod and people xD 

I also think it would be a great idea, make it more interesting and fun. especially when it comes to realism units 😛 :rolleyes:

On 3/28/2016 at 1:14 PM, alex150201 said:

About the ranks on the uniforms. Unsung has such a feature too but it makes the uniforms be soooo many in the arsenal. Maybe instead of having one uniform for each rank (e.g. a uniform with the private rank, the same uniform with the corporal rank etc.) you could have one uniform and then the ranks as patches/insignia.

The team have spoken about ranks on uniforms and we have decided that it would be a great idea. Future uniforms could have a ranking system for realism units and reasons alike

• Like 2

Omg you beauty! cheers mate. being part of units and such it dose sometimes get frustrating in Arma 2 , Great job :D 

Excellent to see mods looking at eras other than modern! 

Fantastic work so far, keep it up!  :D

We're looking for someone to help out with getting our uniforms in game (p3d and rig) and with our configs

shovel_render_02.bmp

shovel_render_03.bmp

We're looking for someone to help out with getting our uniforms in game (p3d and rig) and with our configs

shovel_render_02.bmp

shovel_render_03.bmp

I wish I could help but as many times I have tried writing a config I have failed miserably.