So the uniforms we saw like 2 pages before this one wont make it into the release?

Well that made me depressed. Did he say whether he was going to release his own mod with the assets?

Not to my knowledge.

So the uniforms we saw like 2 pages before this one wont make it into the release?

Unfortunately not. We will be releasing our own uniforms within the pack of a similar quality, it's just going to take us slightly longer.

This isn't a big deal guys, we'll work through it :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately not. We will be releasing our own uniforms within the pack of a similar quality, it's just going to take us slightly longer.

This isn't a big deal guys, we'll work through it :D

I hope mate and I wish you luck.

Why cant the prick just let you use his resources and you give him credit its a bad move to leave you when you were close to having them done.

Prick is not what you think i mean its in a differnt term as in your tounge it would be thorne in side if im ritght 

Why cant the prick just let you use his resources and you give him credit its a dick move to leave you when you were close to having them done.

Lodu is a well known and respected addon maker, you'd better watch your words mate and start learning how to mod by yourself instead of making smart comments.

• Like 2

Why cant the prick just let you use his resources and you give him credit its a dick move to leave you when you were close to having them done.

If you had read what they said he left for personal reasons, calling him a prick is not exactly the best decision one could make. For all you know hes had a family tragedy and hasn't had an opportunity to send files. I get that your disappointed, but rein in your emotions before commenting.

• Like 2

If you had read what they said he left for personal reasons, calling him a prick is not exactly the best decision one could make. For all you know hes had a family tragedy and hasn't had an opportunity to send files. I get that your disappointed, but rein in your emotions before commenting.

Exactamundo. I'm as disappointed as the rest of you, but I know the talent we have to call on in the team, and I am more than confident this will not damage us or delay us too much in our next update.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2016 at 8:06 PM, wildcatbridge65 said:

Yeah, we were just used to working in separate ways with lodu, though he may have left the team to pursue other interests, in my opinion.

As a polite reminder to forum members using this please, follow the forum rules. As already one member has been give a forum infraction for inappropriate language. 

• Like 1

Those recent uniforms posted are from the IFA3 mod, they have been around for as long as arma 3 has. The IFA3 mod is a conversion from the game Iron Front which uses the arma2 engine. If you want the uniforms, just get the IFA3 mod.

Those recent uniforms posted are from the IFA3 mod, they have been around for as long as arma 3 has. The IFA3 mod is a conversion from the game Iron Front which uses the arma2 engine. If you want the uniforms, just get the IFA3 mod.

Those uniforms were made by the Modeler Lodu who recently decided to leave the team, so they are no longer relevant.

Ive got Iron front mod, and they aren't them..

Ive got Iron front mod, and they aren't them..

What he said - Lodu made his own from scratch so the suggestion we'd lifted something from Iron Front isn't a nice one to be throwing around :( The guys have put a lot of work into the mod, and we haven't put anything in there we haven't made ourselves. We're going to stick to that promise, you can count on it.

The goal is to produce a WW2 mod you don't have to pay to access, you don't have to possess an MIT diploma or arse about with game files to install, and that anyone can access and play.

• Like 2

What he said - Lodu made his own from scratch so the suggestion we'd lifted something from Iron Front isn't a nice one to be throwing around :( The guys have put a lot of work into the mod, and we haven't put anything in there we haven't made ourselves. We're going to stick to that promise, you can count on it.

The goal is to produce a WW2 mod you don't have to pay to access, you don't have to possess an MIT diploma or arse about with game files to install, and that anyone can access and play.

I thought he took them as well. BUT. After searching around, it turns out he made them for Iron Front. So they are front Iron Front. But since he made them, no harm there at all. 

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/

That is a link to the original Iron Front A3 mod release post. If you scroll down a bit you will see this "Thanks to LODU brand new US units!"

I had posted some iron front pictures to explain, but Kilroy95 had that link. So I'm just going to edit this post and take it down. I had a feeling it was him to make them for iron front. I thought I had seen that name before a long time ago.

Well either way now its not really a matter cause Lodu has left, and as far as i know he's taken the uniforms with him. So now the war Chronicles team are gonna have to make their own, and i'm really looking forward to seeing what they produce. They all seem pretty darn on top of the game with history so i feel safe in the knowledge that this mod will have very (if not the most) accurate uniforms and equipment.

Well either way now its not really a matter cause Lodu has left, and as far as i know he's taken the uniforms with him. So now the war Chronicles team are gonna have to make their own, and i'm really looking forward to seeing what they produce. They all seem pretty darn on top of the game with history so i feel safe in the knowledge that this mod will have very (if not the most) accurate uniforms and equipment.

I surely hope buddy.

Where Lodu has gone? something arma related? WWII related?

Where Lodu has gone? something arma related? WWII related?

He decided to not work with the team but to continue his Uniforms for his own standalone mod from what I understand.

Well, in that case if hes making a standalone, cheers to Lodu. I hope all goes well for him.

I surely hope buddy.

No need to hope! I'm a published historian on Britain in WW2 and at least 2 of the other researchers really know their shit as far as getting things right goes.

This is why it's taking so long to get things out. We want it to be right as well as top quality :D