ok sorry its just lastime i was told a beta realese or group play was 7 weeks ago 

ok sorry its just lastime i was told a beta realese or group play was 7 weeks ago 

That may have been the case, but please remember addon makers make addons for free in their spare time, unfortunately real life issues some times have to take priority. I am sure as soon as they are ready to release a beta they will do.

• Like 1

We are not taking donations at this time.

Hey guys, later on if you decide to put in some airborne paratroopers and planes, you should do what RHS has done with their C-130 and allow the cargo units to stand up and jump out themselves

After the release of this mod, I'd like to see some blackcats and good looking airborne units. I am sorry to say this again but blackcats are beautiful and I am obsessed with the Airborne.

• Like 1

After the release of this mod, I'd like to see some blackcats and good looking airborne units. I am sorry to say this again but blackcats are beautiful and I am obsessed with the Airborne.

Airplanes are a long ways off.

Airplanes are a long ways off.

Yeah obviously, but I will follow you guys anywhere, I am in love with world war 2, it has been the most interesting war in my opinion so far, with the most looking gear and weapons. I will follow you guys all the way until you say you'll stop updating the mod :)

Merry Christmas from the WC Team!

We've decided that, as a Christmas present, we're giving you guys much more access than you've had thus far to what we have to help you work out the makeup of your units and to allow us to do some large scale tests. Stand by for more info from Nico, Project Lead!

https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/25/merry-christmas-from-the-wc-team/

Merry Christmas from the WC Team!

We've decided that, as a Christmas present, we're giving you guys much more access than you've had thus far to what we have to help you work out the makeup of your units and to allow us to do some large scale tests. Stand by for more info from Nico, Project Lead!

https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/25/merry-christmas-from-the-wc-team/

Great! Is there a download link? I cant wait to give it a spin! 

and Merry Christmas!

The download link will be coming very soon. Nico's just working on getting the hosting sorted :D

Merry Christmas to you all!

I so want to test this, is the download link coming today? Also have a merry Christmas you all lovely people!

Hey guys merry Christmas! 

I am happy to present our first public build. Just a quick note that as stated this is a Pre Alpha and we still have alot of work todo. I feel it is necessary to explain why this took so long. Many of us have new jobs, or real life issues pop up during the process of this modification and a bit of time went by where we were simply to busy to work on it. Ontop of time constraints we had alot of eager people join the team to eventually just sit there and not actually contribute which caused some logistical issues. Even with these issues we still stuck together as a team and feel we are ready to show some of our work. Thank you to everyone who worked on this and supported us. 

Google Drive

Dropbox

• Like 2

just 1 bug report if you die with the mp 40 uniform with the helmet any it will crash the game

just 1 bug report if you die with the mp 40 uniform with the helmet any it will crash the game

Thank you for the Bug Report! It is Alpha stage, so we expect a few. I personally tested the char models extensively, and did not experience a CTD at any point. I will need a little more information to try and reproduce the bug / fix it.

A: Are you sure you're using CBA? The most recent version? CBA Is a requirement for this mod. Not using CBA could certainly cause a CTD.

B: Is there any specific error message associated with the CTD?

C: Please Clarify (MP-40 Uniform) - U mean the Wehrmacht Uniform (M-40)? And please clarify "with the helmet" - They should all have helmets, and helmets and uniforms are totally separate :-) I assume you mean the Wehrmacht model, with helmet and MP40 (But assumptions make a you know what out of you know who, so please clarify :) )

Thanks again for the bug report!

-Fr33

The MP40 and the Kar98k look really beautiful! Also I LOVE the clip ejecting from the M1 Garand and the thompson reload sound is very nice! The bolting is amazing aswell I can actually bolt my gun and after a short mission I made to test these, you really have to remember to bolt the kar98k, I love it! Only thing so far is that the uniforms could use a little more detail and color and the M1 Garand  I think needs to be a bit more darker and the BAR need a little bit more coloring too. I have been following this mod from the beginning and I am not giving up anytime soon it is really nice and I am expecting to see more in the future! Good luck to everyone working in this mod. Also I didn't experience any crashes like the report above says so it might have been something on his computer. At last, Merry Christmas and thank you for the best Christmas present! 

Thanks for the Alpha!

I just noticed that the provided key is wc_01.bikey but everything is signed with A3M.bisign .

Could A3M.bisign be provided or the addons resigned?