Any chance you guys will include partisan and civilian factions further down the line?

And will you include uniforms for "Exiled" troops who served with the allies such as the Polish Army in the West and the Free French?

One thing I really want to see in this mod apart from Shermans is the beautiful black cat.

PBYcatalinatakingoffwithdepthchargesunde

Any chance you guys will include partisan and civilian factions further down the line?

And will you include uniforms for "Exiled" troops who served with the allies such as the Polish Army in the West and the Free French?

Watch this space. I want to get the Poles in as they fought like absolute demons alongside the British, so we'll see.

We are currently focused on getting the main military units out. Creating subfactions is very low on the priority list.

It's not a no, just don't expect them until 2016 at the earliest.

the screenshots on the dev blog thingy are way too small even when you click on them. needs some high res stuff so you can see the details of the model properly.

the bolt action animation is bad ass though. loving it.

the screenshots on the dev blog thingy are way too small even when you click on them. needs some high res stuff so you can see the details of the model properly.

Noted, I'll try and improve the quality for future. Thanks for the feedback!

Will you guys be covering all the years of the war or only a few?

We will focus on 44-45. After finishing most/all of these assets, we will cover the other years too. But don't expect that 'till the end of 2016 :D

We will focus on 44-45. After finishing most/all of these assets, we will cover the other years too. But don't expect that 'till the end of 2026 :D

Fixed!  :P

Very nice to see the constant updates to this mod. I can't wait to play! Big thanks to all the team for their hard work!

• Like 2

No Devblog this week chaps. I am super super buys releasing something called the 1939 Register with a company called Findmypast, so the historical consultancy for that is taking forever. Normal service resumes this Friday with Historical Blogs.