Jesus Christ!

Anyone looking forward to play a bit Pvt. Jackson from "Saving Private Ryan" ? :D

Awesome work on the model. Since it's still WIP i can't wait to see the final version of this!

Hello all!

Thanks for the kind words! They mean a lot to the team here, so keep 'em coming if we keep doing a good job :P

On a related note, please find the latest version of the ModBlog attached: https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/the-weekly-blog-healthcheck-1/

Let us know if you want to see anything in particular, or you want any more info on anything. RL job not getting in the way, I'll try and help as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Matt/McAber
PR Lead

This may seem like a silly question, but will there be any actual vest slot items in the 1st release? None seem to be listed in the 1st release list. Then again, you guys seem to have made way more stuff than what's on that list anyway.

Can you give us an example?

Adding to my previous post: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Band_of_Brothers#M1918A2_Browning_Automatic_Rifle

Knowing that this of course is a TV show, I'm pretty sure there are parts in this where there is some historical accuracy. In the show only during and after Operation Market-Garden we see they use the BAR, but they did use the bipod in the show. Still way away from being in the first release I know since you guys are just hoping to get the basics out first, but were you thinking of making the bipod able to fold in and out like shown in the pictures? (You don't have to answer if this is way to far from being what's currently in the mind set of development)

Another question that might also be a bit into the future is me asking if you guys know or if you've already planned on how you are all going to handle with the static weapons? Surely making the handheld versions of the MG34, MG42 and M1919A6 will be easier, but when it comes to the MG34/42 mounted and the M1919A4 do you have guys already working on how that's all going to work? (Again if this is to much to answer now I'm fine waiting for an answer later even if you start thinking about it after first release :) )

Adding to my previous post: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Band_of_Brothers#M1918A2_Browning_Automatic_Rifle

Knowing that this of course is a TV show, I'm pretty sure there are parts in this where there is some historical accuracy. In the show only during and after Operation Market-Garden we see they use the BAR, but they did use the bipod in the show. Still way away from being in the first release I know since you guys are just hoping to get the basics out first, but were you thinking of making the bipod able to fold in and out like shown in the pictures? (You don't have to answer if this is way to far from being what's currently in the mind set of development)

Another question that might also be a bit into the future is me asking if you guys know or if you've already planned on how you are all going to handle with the static weapons? Surely making the handheld versions of the MG34, MG42 and M1919A6 will be easier, but when it comes to the MG34/42 mounted and the M1919A4 do you have guys already working on how that's all going to work? (Again if this is to much to answer now I'm fine waiting for an answer later even if you start thinking about it after first release :) )

We havent discussed folding bipods, but when it comes to static weaponry we plan on having those as soon as possible. 

Hey, Been waiting for this!

Will there be airborne units aswell or not?

And i can maybe help with sounds if you still need someone for sounds!

Signed,

Mathues

Hey, Been waiting for this!

Will there be airborne units aswell or not?

And i can maybe help with sounds if you still need someone for sounds!

Signed,

Mathues

Eventually.

Hello again all!

Sorry for the fact this is a day late, I have been resolving a minor PR disaster in my RL job so the blog took a back seat. This was the first of our Historical Blogs series. If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve read, let us know.

https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/operations-neptune-overlord-d-day/

Enjoy!
Matt

Mmmmmm.....  Garand..... 

Looks great!(hands optional)  

I love the realistic mission statement and content you have shown so far.  I wish you well in your efforts, and excited to see War Chronicles rolling...  

would you guys like any of the Anti-Aircraft models I have? I have Flak 38's, Flak 18's, Flak 37's, and Bofors 40mm cannons.

would you guys like any of the Anti-Aircraft models I have? I have Flak 38's, Flak 18's, Flak 37's, and Bofors 40mm cannons.

We are always happy for donations. Pm me a download link and credit list. Thank you.

You guys are such a tease with these screenshots.

INITIAL RELEASE HWEN???

Just created an account to say good luck! This looks really awesome and I'm excited to see what becomes of this! I wish I could help but I don't know the first thing about scripting and am not a very good modeler. Great work so far though!

Also hi Panimala, like your vids.

hay if you need a ww2 hisorian i can help or a tester or a texturs manor last but not least a pysics manipulator also pleas go with the unsung team you would be gods of modding together

also theirs a patch system instead of adding metals and things like oak leaves make them into patch modifications 

hay if you need a ww2 hisorian i can help or a tester or a texturs manor last but not least a pysics manipulator also pleas go with the unsung team you would be gods of modding together

also theirs a patch system instead of adding metals and things like oak leaves make them into patch modifications 

We'll be sure to keep that in mind.

I found this video about US infantry weapons. It would be cool to eventually have some of the grenades, variants of rifle grenades and ammunition featured in the mod. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403dehdyZxo

Keep it up! We're all excited over this!

Thanks bud, we will keep it in mind.