Alright, it doesn't really matter to me where they are on your list I just had some cool ideas from playing company of heroes 2 and I'd like to make them in arma 3 :)

Have you tried contacting the guys from I44 to get their blessing to port? If not, I've got Pac on Steam... I can try to talk to him if you'd like.

There have been many attempts, but all seem to fade away. Like another commenter said, I hope someone can take the torch from the I44 team and put together something of the same quality that they had.

Alright, it doesn't really matter to me where they are on your list I just had some cool ideas from playing company of heroes 2 and I'd like to make them in arma 3 :)

We'll make sure you can do those in the future :)

Have you tried contacting the guys from I44 to get their blessing to port? If not, I've got Pac on Steam... I can try to talk to him if you'd like.

There have been many attempts, but all seem to fade away. Like another commenter said, I hope someone can take the torch from the I44 team and put together something of the same quality that they had.

We dont want to use A2 assets in A3, we are going for quality over quantity.

• Like 2

We'll make sure you can do those in the future :)

We dont want to use A2 assets in A3, we are going for quality over quantity.

Plus, I remember the I44 team saying alot of that content was actually ported from the ArmA 1 version and needed a makeover, which is what I think actually slowed them down so much.

Yes, however Soviet Union is currently last on our to do list.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I'm so glad to see you've got a "to-do" list in the first place.

Realistic, achievable goals that will allow you to make an initial release and then just build on it by expanding it. That's a good policy, much better than promising to do "everything" and then burning out after making stupendous ammounts of assets for one faction, resulting in an underdeveloped, unplayable mod.

Glad to finally see a promising WW2 mod! Good luck!

Thanks!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I'm so glad to see you've got a "to-do" list in the first place.

Realistic, achievable goals that will allow you to make an initial release and then just build on it by expanding it. That's a good policy, much better than promising to do "everything" and then burning out after making stupendous ammounts of assets for one faction, resulting in an underdeveloped, unplayable mod.

Thanks for the support, we hope to be able to deliver a first build very soon.

Well n_icomach i can promise you the moment you release something i will start working on missions. I really find world war 2 one of the most interesting wars.

Well n_icomach i can promise you the moment you release something i will start working on missions. I really find world war 2 one of the most interesting wars.

We will be excited to see what you make!

Thompson WIP video

Very nice, the left hand needs to be re-adjusted to the weapon, other than that, Looks amazing!

Very nice, the left hand needs to be re-adjusted to the weapon, other than that, Looks amazing!

PFFT waaaaat, you mean your not skilled enough to use some of that 40's force magic to make it hover?

• Like 1

Thompson WIP video

The fedora really does it for me.

Awesome, tho it kinda sounds like a heavy machine gun :D

Thompson WIP video

Very, very nice for a WIP. :) Keep on going!

Hello Guys!

I'm Matt, the PR Lead and one of the historical advisors for War Chronicles with a quick update - As part of this project, we're going to be publishing two blogs a week to do with this project, a Sunday/Monday Dev-Blog and a Wednesday historical blog on the kit, equipment, doctrine and tactics of the nations the modification will feature. We'll be starting this week with a blog on the Normandy invasion itself to get you up to speed on the setting for the Modification.

If you'd like to keep abreast of the progress, suggest content for generation, or even guest write something for the blog, the DevBlog can be found here. As this a new undertaking from us (and was started literally 8 hours ago) the blog is a little sparse, but will get bigger and busier! 

https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/welcome-to-war-chronicles/

If you have any questions about the modification, or have any suggestions, you can let us know here or on the blog, and we'll do my best (real life jobs not withstanding) to help you.

Thanks & see you on the battlefield!

Matt / McAber
PR Lead & Historical Advisor

• Like 1

Hello Guys!

I'm Matt, the PR Lead and one of the historical advisors for War Chronicles with a quick update - As part of this project, we're going to be publishing two blogs a week to do with this project, a Sunday/Monday Dev-Blog and a Wednesday historical blog on the kit, equipment, doctrine and tactics of the nations the modification will feature. We'll be starting this week with a blog on the Normandy invasion itself to get you up to speed on the setting for the Modification.

If you'd like to keep abreast of the progress, suggest content for generation, or even guest write something for the blog, the DevBlog can be found here. As this a new undertaking from us (and was started literally 8 hours ago) the blog is a little sparse, but will get bigger and busier! 

https://warchroniclesblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/welcome-to-war-chronicles/

If you have any questions about the modification, or have any suggestions, you can let us know here or on the blog, and we'll do my best (real life jobs not withstanding) to help you.

Thanks & see you on the battlefield!

Matt / McAber

PR Lead & Historical Advisor

Well since the website seems it's still like it's currently in development, though coming along well I don't want to touch something or do something that isn't right XD. Mod is looking like it's coming along great but I wanted to post a question/suggestion to the dev who is designing the M1918A2 BAR:

The model that is currently being displayed, is that going to be the final version? I remember hearing somewhere, as much as the BAR is amazing and the bipod is beautiful, that the Americans usually took off the bipod on the BAR. Will this be taken into account and the bipod possible becoming an attachment? Or will it remain how it is being displayed?

luv your friendly neighbourhood Auzzie <3

Well since the website seems it's still like it's currently in development, though coming along well I don't want to touch something or do something that isn't right XD. Mod is looking like it's coming along great but I wanted to post a question/suggestion to the dev who is designing the M1918A2 BAR:

The model that is currently being displayed, is that going to be the final version? I remember hearing somewhere, as much as the BAR is amazing and the bipod is beautiful, that the Americans usually took off the bipod on the BAR. Will this be taken into account and the bipod possible becoming an attachment? Or will it remain how it is being displayed?

luv your friendly neighbourhood Auzzie <3

Regarding the B.A.R question, we are aware that not everyone will want the B.A.R to have the bipod. Because of this the bipod will work just like an attachment so you'll be able to have it

on or off as you wish. 

• Like 1

Regarding the B.A.R question, we are aware that not everyone will want the B.A.R to have the bipod. Because of this the bipod will work just like an attachment so you'll be able to have it

on or off as you wish. 

Yeah was thinking that since not only some of the Infantry didn't have it, but the Airborne later used it in Market-Garden, but I think they took the bipod off too.

Hi Folks,

Best of luck with the mod - I like what I see... I have far more interest in historical and present day combat - than any of the futuristic stuff presented in vanilla... I'd kill for an M-1 Garand done on par with Toadies excellent work (been using his superb M-14 a great deal lately as I actually qualified with the weapon while in the military) - just love that "plink" sound with the M-1 on the last bullet (providing your enemy is not standing directly in front of you at the time)... I haven't used a WWII FPS since MOH: Allied Assault - certainly anticipating your work...

Regards,
Scott

Hi Folks,

Best of luck with the mod - I like what I see... I have far more interest in historical and present day combat - than any of the futuristic stuff presented in vanilla... I'd kill for an M-1 Garand done on par with Toadies excellent work (been using his superb M-14 a great deal lately as I actually qualified with the weapon while in the military) - just love that "plink" sound with the M-1 on the last bullet (providing your enemy is not standing directly in front of you at the time)... I haven't used a WWII FPS since MOH: Allied Assault - certainly anticipating your work...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott! Hope we don't disappoint.