Very nice.

I know it's still WIP, however 2 things I noticed:

-the rifle is too bright, I think the texture needs to be a bit more "dirty"

-when the mag ejects from the Garad, we can still see 1 round - where there should be none remaining.

Thanks for the feedback, we will correct these issues in time. Everything right now is WIP and by no means finished.

Nice, I would recommend investigating the possibility of allowing additional mouse buttons as well, such as Mouse Buttons 4 and 5. Also, is there a reason it makes the MX bolt action?

Its just a proof of concept right now, we will be looking at ways to adjust the bolt action to work on only specified weapons. As for Buttons 4 and 5 we will investigate that when we have a bit more done.

Do you guys plan on making maps for this mod? I've searched ArmAholic and cannot find any WW2 maps/terrain for ArmA3 as of yet.

Mod is looking fantastic and cannot wait for the release!!

Yep, however its not planned until the main build has more assets. Production has started on building objects however.

Would you want this? It's an ADGZ. Model by me, and texture by Topas. It was made when we were part of the W'39 mod, but that mod has since ceased to exist. I'd like it to have a good home. :)

J3l6sq0.jpg

I have a few Polish tanks lying around (4TP, 7TP, and 10TP) that still need work if you want them.

Abs

Yep, however its not planned until the main build has more assets. Production has started on building objects however.

Sweet.

Another question which you've probably been asked a lot, do you have an ETA for a release?

Would you want this? It's an ADGZ. Model by me, and texture by Topas. It was made when we were part of the W'39 mod, but that mod has since ceased to exist. I'd like it to have a good home. :)

J3l6sq0.jpg

I have a few Polish tanks lying around (4TP, 7TP, and 10TP) that still need work if you want them.

Abs

We are always happy to take donations. Feel free to PM them to me at anytime along with credits of who worked on what so we can make sure to include them.

Sweet.

Another question which you've probably been asked a lot, do you have an ETA for a release?

hopefully by the end of this month to mid next month. We plan on releasing in modules.

does the manual bolting work for ai?[/size]

By that do you mean can they shoot bolt action rifles? Then yes they won't have any issues shooting.
  • Like 1

Honestly I've been through plenty of disappointments whenever it came to seeing a WW II mod in A3.

I like your roadmap and while still sorta skeptic I'm definitely more optimistic in regard to this project. Thanks for making something for the community, I'm really glad to see something that has a possibility to be a working WW II mod :D

• Like 1

Honestly I've been through plenty of disappointments whenever it came to seeing a WW II mod in A3.

I like your roadmap and while still sorta skeptic I'm definitely more optimistic in regard to this project. Thanks for making something for the community, I'm really glad to see something that has a possibility to be a working WW II mod :D

Thanks man! We aim to please.

This may be a silly question but will your optics be removable? So the scope can be swapped out with another.

Keep up the good work!

This looks incredibly amazing!

May i add suggestions that in the future development more factions could be featured ?

Like Soviet Union, Great Britain or even smaller factions like Italy and France ?

Of course i have respect of your work and the workload such a project is causing for you!

This may be a silly question but will your optics be removable? So the scope can be swapped out with another.

Keep up the good work!

Right now it will have its own scope that can't be removed. In the future we will have variants to allow iron sights and different scopes.

This looks incredibly amazing!

May i add suggestions that in the future development more factions could be featured ?

Like Soviet Union, Great Britain or even smaller factions like Italy and France ?

Of course i have respect of your work and the workload such a project is causing for you!

Already in the planning, just gotta take it one step at a time.

• Like 1

Already in the planning, just gotta take it one step at a time.

Oh great! I will keep definitively an eye on this mod :)

Are you planning on making soviet union uniforms and weapons aswell? I'd like to see them in the game

Are you planning on making soviet union uniforms and weapons aswell? I'd like to see them in the game

Yes, however Soviet Union is currently last on our to do list.

• Like 1