Very well done mate! Really hope this one comes out sometime soon! Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words! We hope to have something playable soon.

Thanks for the kind words! We hope to have something playable soon.

I hope too mate! I'm already writing some scenarios to use this ingame the only thing i'm lacking is a ww2 map.

I hope too mate! I'm already writing some scenarios to use this ingame the only thing i'm lacking is a ww2 map.

We wont be providing a map for a long while.

• Like 1

Awesome progress!

Thanks for visiting the thread again, keep an eye out were hoping to get a Dev night going soon.

We wont be providing a map for a long while.

I tottaly understand mate you dont need to provide a map i can try my own :D

Good luck guys, don't strain yourselves it's better to take your time than get worn out with ArmA.

I wish I had some skills to help out but I've only ever dabbled in map making and modeling and I am shocking at modelling lol. I may have to learn a little about animating in ArmA. I could make you some really bad, super high poly sandbag bunkers(that is a joke you don't want my garbage 😜).

Good job guys, your mod is in my favourite list ;)

Thanks!

Good luck guys, don't strain yourselves it's better to take your time than get worn out with ArmA.

I wish I had some skills to help out but I've only ever dabbled in map making and modeling and I am shocking at modelling lol. I may have to learn a little about animating in ArmA. I could make you some really bad, super high poly sandbag bunkers(that is a joke you don't want my garbage ).

Thanks, good luck in learning to model if your still looking to learn. Its very rewarding once you get the basics down.

Nice job! manual rebolting is ideal and realistic for any rifle that bolts, this will really add to the immersion and realism!

Manual bolt action is a great addition. You should add a slight delay to automatic rebolting in my opinion, so that the manual user can be quicker if he want to but the automatic user has the comfort of having the game do the rebolting. Also very nice ping gun! ;)

Big fan Panimala, been a subscriber to you for a while!, hope to see you playing this soon as it's out! ;) 

Very nice.

I know it's still WIP, however 2 things I noticed:

-the rifle is too bright, I think the texture needs to be a bit more "dirty"

-when the mag ejects from the Garad, we can still see 1 round - where there should be none remaining.

Nice, I would recommend investigating the possibility of allowing additional mouse buttons as well, such as Mouse Buttons 4 and 5. Also, is there a reason it makes the MX bolt action?

Do you guys plan on making maps for this mod? I've searched ArmAholic and cannot find any WW2 maps/terrain for ArmA3 as of yet.

Mod is looking fantastic and cannot wait for the release!!