Just to keep the thread alive, here's some very WIP pics:

jT3p9pV.jpgpasted_image_at_2015_08_26_11_29_pm_720.untitled_720.png

• Like 1

looks superb ...nice models. Its definitely time for ww2 stuff after 2 Years Arma 3 ^^

When you guys get to the tanks, will there be any plans for more varients of tanks aside the standard:

Sherman, pz4, tiger, panther, stug tanks we always get from every WW2 mod?

Also will you be covering the Ostfront, although its already covered with IFA3 just wondering.

When you guys get to the tanks, will there be any plans for more varients of tanks aside the standard:

Also will you be covering the Ostfront, although its already covered with IFA3 just wondering.

which WWII mod? arma 3 lack those kind of mod.

IFA is not free.

I miss the I44

Its not IFA, its IF44 or IF, or Iron Front, or Iron Front: Liberation 1944, IFA is the file type in IF.

Yes it is free if you get the Lite version, so you got to buy Iron front big deal, none the less IFA3 as said in my post is Iron Front in Arma3

but converted to a mod and you have the Ostfront in Arma2CO and Arma3.

No need to quote me if my post is above yours I know what i said.

Currently the usual tanks are planned that you would see in your average ww2 movie/videogame. If you want more variety feel free to list the tank references and we will take a peek when it comes time. As of now we are really working on the western front between 44-45. More years will come later.

Currently the usual tanks are planned that you would see in your average ww2 movie/videogame. If you want more variety feel free to list the tank references and we will take a peek when it comes time. As of now we are really working on the eastern from between 44-45. More years will come later.

44-45? German uniforms, they do corresponds 1940-1942....... ;)

44-45? German uniforms, they do corresponds 1940-1942....... ;)

The uniform posted further up is the M1940 Tunic, but that is not the one that will be in the first release.

First uniform released will be based around the M1943 for a normal enlisted man, in Normandy 1944.

Just to keep the thread alive, here's some very WIP pics:

Very nice! You guys seem to have gained momentum in the modelling department. Looking forward to more. :)

May want to mention those are for ArmA 2 not 3.

And now for ArmA 3 I should mention.

I send you a pm. :)

And now for ArmA 3 I should mention.

I send you a pm. :)

Yep just replied to it. 

You really made my day!

As a big fan of playing WW2 I am still looking forward for any WW2 units published for A3.

The approach to release your mod in several stages is very promising and indicates professional and realistic project management. :)

Many (most) (all?) other WW2 mods for A3 which aimed at releasing their 'complete' content in a single big bang release failed in publishing anything so far.

(And if joining forces is not an option, then a little bit of competition will not hurt either! Keep going all of you talented and inspired WW2 mod makers!) :lol:

There are 3-4 teams now working on ww2 mods for a3 right now and each of them is lacking personell... I see a pattern here ;)

There are 3-4 teams now working on ww2 mods for a3 right now and each of them is lacking personell... I see a pattern here ;)

It's always been that way for WW2 mods ever since Operation Flashpoint.

I wish you the best of luck.

If you can throw us some names we'd be happy to see about merging and sharing resources. We have reached out to other groups but sadly they aren't responsive.

M1 Garand Low poly is done, now just finishing up some small tidbits and putting it together.

TpA3RD9.jpg

Very well done mate! Really hope this one comes out sometime soon! Keep it up!