========
v1.11
====
- Updated Blood Lust v2.41
- updated Ace3 to v2.36
- updated Enhanced movement to 0.7
- updated r_unfold unfoldable map

- added Double Weapon
(this allows you to carry two primary or secondary weapons)
================

Note - Sorry for the delay in this patch as I had it sitting on my computer for the past month, although i just recently
added the latest ACE3 to the patch, I took a long much needed vacation from Iron front, now im back wink.gif
Download is on 1st post.

Future of the mod
Right now after playing with IFA3 Lite's latest version there are a few bugs in the mod, these are the following I have noticed so far:

• ASRAI error message spam ingame onscreen
  • Tank Mgs - Hull and turrent mg's have no sound, just a clink sound to them
  • Thomson sub machine gun has default IF sound, and not using the sound from the sound mod in the mod (not all bad but i prefer the sound mod)
  • getting a script error message once in a while with IFA3
  • with Blastcore in the mod smoke grenades do not work, they dont plume, this is an old bug nothing new

Aside those few I noticed, im sure their might be more, but I think I might rebuild the mod again to remove
some things that are causing issues but i need to do some testing with the full version and all patches applied to see where the mod is at.
The mod aside the listed issues works with IFA3 Lite which is what I mainly play with now.

As far as future patches goes I cant say right now, its a matter of finding new content that i can add, as you know this is
a compilation mod so all the content in it is from other modders, aside the work and content that was created from Scar's
and my work initially. All for now.

Update - Patch v1.11 Release

Future of the mod

Awesome Gunter !!!

Lookin forward to playin around with this!

thanks again!!!

hi!

I have some problems in my dedicated server.

I launch:

@ifalite

@cba

@ifa3warmod

@tfar

I get a script error related with tanks ... any idea?

hi

Doing some tests fix the error above script.

But this error is still giving it to me and not let me throw the game.

The first loading gives me the mission, after launching the server.
The second gives it to me when I enter the game lobby and threw, no matter how many times insist, does not enter.

1TNVcNn.png

s5LEpfP.png

Thanks!

Thanks for posting the error message.

Remove the file aia_effects_if.pbo which is in @IFA3WarMod addons folder and see if that works as that is the file causing issues

• Like 1

Thank you very much! But the problem remains with other faults ... it's a shame.

Other faults as in what, what are you getting in terms of errors?

Is this with Full converted IFA3, or IFA3 Lite?

Excuse me, I have a few off days and could not respond.

I use IFA3 lite.

When I remove the PBO to notify the last time, release this error, both dedicated and editor.

No entry 'bin \ config.bin / CfgWeapons.Single'.

Part of the issue is that some of the weapons, statics, and tanks, are not made compatible with the new IFA3 Lite,

as all these files were built on the full converted IFA3 version.

Tbh idk how you are evening getting errors, i myself only get one error related to a scope on occasion but other then that the game play's fine,

you are using @CBA_A3 correct?

Yes, I using ultimate CBA.

Well knowing that the problem comes from not using the full version, leave the subject.

Anyway thank you for your attention.

regards!

Sorry I cant be better help, most of the mod aside the new weapons, statics, tanks, and vehicles are all built on Arma3 itself so you shouldn't have any issues with those,

i believe your issues are with a couple of files related to the new weapons as some of the files have some added features with them.

Hi Gunter,

RE: IF3L Compatibility (CBA, IF3L, and IF WarMod)

Just downloaded all the mods - 1.6 => 1.11 - installed same - no joy - same errors as pit mentioned above - it appears the WarMod is incompatible with the latest IF3L mod... I went into the editor and just placed a single IF infantry unit - then hit play - bunch of SQF errors pop up in the command window type screen - a bunch of error dialogs about outdated PBO's, Backpacks, and Armor - then exits to the score screen and terminates on its own...

I can't get it to work either...

Regards,
Scott

Hi Scott, whats not compatible is the weapons and the associated features that come with them, not all of them have the issues.

I will check on my end and see whats going on, i am planning to rebuild the mod and strip out some things with issues as well as some files that dont do nothing.

But i will check with the full version and see whats going on, thanks for the headsup.

Alright heres what I did:

1. Reinstalled the mod v1.6 and tested it took screenshots of any errors, and recorded a vid to document anything i found
  2. applied v1.7 patch and found issues with new tanks, vehicles, and static weapons, as well as with a few new infantry weapons
  3. applied pacth v1.8 - 1.10 no issues
  4. applied patch v1.11 and ran into issues, patch 1.11 updates ACE to the latest version problem is I only those files on my version of the mod not the total mod

So Scott the issue you were pointing out:

I went into the editor and just placed a single IF infantry unit - then hit play - bunch of SQF errors pop up in the command window type screen - a bunch of error dialogs about outdated PBO's,

Backpacks, and Armor - then exits to the score screen and terminates on its own...

Yes it terminates because its an ACE related issue if any of the files are out of date it wont let you continue the game, the other errors are related to some other files which im still looking into.

heres my plan, i will be rebuilding the mod which will be certain files removed that dont work, and cause issues, with some of the ace files being out of date I will update a few of them as there

are some of them that have no use in WW2 if you know what i mean.

I'll post with the news of the new version when its ready, should be ready this evening sometime (its 8:26pm for me atm).

This new rebuild will be version 1.12 but its rebuilt so its not a patch its basically all patches applied which is v1.6 - v1.11

Stay Tuned!

Update - v1.12 release
This version of IFA3WarMod is a rebuild of the mod,
The mod started with full version 1.6 and then all patches to v1.11 were applied from there
the following things were done:

• Updated all ace files to the latest version
  • Updated few mods to their latest versions
  • tweaked userconfig

Removed the following files:

• ada_weaponsfatigue_if -             this was based on the new mg's but did not work anymore
  • Bullet_Hits_Value  -                    this was for tank/at rockets penetration values, IFA3 Lite has it better
  • Damage  -                                 failed to work
  • GL5_Radio_Chatter -                  did not work and when it did was not immersive
  • ifa3_ammorepack -                    failed to work
  • IFA3_core -                               spitting up errors
  • ifa3_dispersion -                        failed to work
  • ifa3_mines -                              worked with IFA3 Core, cause issues and error was coming up
  • IFA3_newbox -                          new ammo box fails to appear ingame now
  • ifa3_pz3 -                                  New tanks, these are the panzer 3's all their gun sites are broke, missing textures, and no sound for mgs
  • ifa3_recoil -                               Ace already has something for recoil, this file is redundant plus it didn't work
  • ifa3_weapons -                           Some of the new weapons, they have missing/broken textures, and a couple distort the character model
  • ifa3_weaponsdamage -                Had to do with grenades, grenades were fixed in IFA3 Lite so this file is redundant
  • mags -                                       used by the new weapons
  • mines -                                       Did not work
  • ragdols -                                     Does not work anymore
  • sakueditor -                                 This file does not work, it was built for the editor before Eden
  • sakumapinventory -                      Same as above
  • slx_cloud
  • slx_effects
  • slx_explosiondust -                        Does not work
  • tb_cargo_if -                                 redundant
  • vehicles_optic -                              not needed

==================
Mod performs better, errors removed except two which are based on IFA3 Lite compatibility.
Download in 1st post.

Hi Gunter,

First off - thanks for what's obviously a monumental effort supporting this mod - I'm anxious to try it...

I'm traveling this week but I'll try it out next weekend...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Scott,

your welcome, no worries mod will be here when you get back, lol

This was the project i been putting off since the last patch but now its done, only drawback to this new build is that some of the new content is missing and only because

they have major issues where they are rendered unplayable, i can upload a vid i recorded of all the vehicles and tanks, as well as the weapons i documented that had issues

then you guys can have a reference as to which ones are working fine, I'll do that today its not a long vid.

After your previous efforts, I'm keen to try this but whenever I download from Mega, I encounter the following errror messae:

Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size, please free up some disk space.

Do you have any mirrors? e.g. Armahohlic? torrent?

Hi domokun, no I dont have any mirrors, i could maybe split the mod into 2 parts and put them on my drop box for you would that help? would make each part about 350mb each roughly.

I have a video I recorded Im working on getting uploaded atm that documents, and reviews many issues with the IFA3WarMod v1.11 just to better inform everyone and let you all know that i am aware

of the issues and that I am working on contacting the authors for those mods to see if I can get an update from them that will fix the issues,

I also have a small patch coming which will be patch v1.13 its a tiny update it will be a part of this video. Stay tuned!

Update - Patch v1.13 release

Here is a video that reviews, and document the issues in the previous (pre-rebuilt version, v1.11) of the mod and a small demo for patch v1.13

Changelog for patch v1.13
added tweaked userconfig
= turns a radio sound off
= turns a flash effect when you fired your gun

added updated files
= hlc_core.pbo
= hlc_wp_springfield
= tpw_mods

Updates/changes for the above mod files:
hlc_core.pbo
- Implemented IRDIM Tracer Ammunition (5.56NATO and 762 NATO)
- 7.62x51mm terminal effect increased across the board
- Some currently unused ballistic inheritence changed.
- 7.92x57mm Tracers now Visible (Credit: Mallow)
- Whitespacing formatting conformed (Credit: YoursTruly)

hlc_wp_springfield
- Fixed sounds sampleate issue.

tpw mods
- [bLEEDOUT 1.26] Reduced incidence of writhing units rotating to face targets (not 100% perfect, there's something dodgy going on at engine level).
- [FALL 1.53] Units who have taken a big hit will have their subsequent movement speed decreased slightly.
- [FOG 1.44] More ground mist wind sensitivity adjustments.
- [HUD 1.58] Positional audio ping of nearest enemy (may be toggled with Ctrl-Alt-P). Beep volume dependent on distance to enemy, beep pitch dependent on whether enemy is in front of or behind player
  • Like 1

Update
Some information I found is that all the issues with the tanks, statics, vehicles, and infantry weapons are due to incompatibility with IFA3 Lite,
all the issues do not exist in the Full converted version of IFA3 as I just tested it and the issues are not present! So its up to you guys if you want
to wait til the assets are fixed or use the Full IFA3, nothing I can do but wait til i get the updated files from the authors for those files.

Update - bug culprit files found

Hey guys found an issue with pistols, what would happen is you can have a pistol, and use it, it would shoot ect,. np just you couldn't raise
the weapon to iron sites.
So after a couple of hrs trial and error i found the culprit files that prevented the pistols from being able to be raised to the iron site,
and the following files when you remove them bring full function back to the pistols:

• ada_common_if
  • ada_fireItems_if
  • aia_effects_if
  • aia_infantry_if
  • aia_sounds_if
  • aia_vehicles_if
  • aia_weapons_if

Gunter: uploading this mod to a mirror would be great because I haven't been able to download it all from Mega.

I'm really curious to see what you've done with IFA3 Lite.

BTW have you thought about hosting it Armaholic?