IFA3WarMod Update - Patch release!
this will patch the mod to v1.5

IFA3WarMod Changelog
v1.5 - January 1st, 2016
====
- added new weapon FG42 German: Fallschirmjägergewehr 42, "paratrooper rifle 42"

Download
IFA3WarMod Patch v1.5 (4.2mb)

Patch notes and demonstration
The Fg42 is a model created by my former IFR team (IFR=Iron Front Revival) back in 2013 for IFA2, recently a friend had worked ported it to Arma3 for IFA3.
the weapon is as you see it, here is a vid demonstrating the weapon:

Credits go to Riksen for the port, and to Scars09 for his Fg42.

Question: using Warmod with its AZCZ heads addon, I'm not longer able to select custom heads in the virtual arsenal. Voice options and insignia options are also left empty.

Whaddup with that?

Excellent mod, but I do have a slight issue. is there any possible way to remove all the unrealistic tracers you've added to nearly every rifle? it really does kill the immersion for me, so much so that I'd rather not even play with the mod unless I can remove them. any insight or help would be tremendously appreciated!

Remove Tracer.pbo

ah thanks, that did the trick. does anyone know how difficult it'd be to mod in a quick bayonet to the Kar98ks / Mosin Nagants? nothing functioning with melee animations or anything, just something to slap on the texture of the guns. would be immensely grateful if anyone could throw in some quick insight into how I'd go about this

Hello

I'm having troubles with the ace interaction menus and IFA3 Uniforms. It seems that units wearing Iron front uniforms can't have their legs damaged and the interaction nodes are underground. The same with arms, and the only things that can be damaged is the torso and head. I have no idea whats causing this and I was hoping I could get some assistance

I'm author of the mod but never heard of this issue, and dont have issues with killing enemy soldiers in a mission, considering IFA3 isn't just limited to IF, it runs on arma3 which is

consistently updated which could be causing the issue, cant really say, aside that it may better for you to ask on the official IFA3 release thread.

New addon i ported over to arma3 for IFA3 for IFA3WarMod, heres a video i recorded Saturday of it:

Update
v1.6 released!

IFA3WarMod Full v1.6 (561mb) (Full version with all patches applied)
IFA3WarMod Patch v1.6 (44.6mb) (Patch is only needed if you have v1.5)

Changelog:
- Ace updated to latest version
- readmes updated

=========
News
I have some new additions coming soon, but am waiting for permissions to be granted, as well as the neblewerfer
to be finished which I will release in a patch, so stay tuned!

I just want ACE style explosives to work with Iron Front. How would I configure the mod to only allow this feature from ACE? I was hoping this mod would add full ace compatibility but unfortunately the IF explosives are still broken and use the action menu rather than the ACE interaction. 

Also does this mod fix the bug where IF tanks are invincible to any non-IF assets? Like T-34s getting shot by Mavericks or a GBU-12 and not dying, etc...

Sorry for the late reply, didn't see the post but ace works on its own in relation to the mod, theres nothing in the mod that is made compatible for ace.

I think the explosives in IF, their classnames have to be added to ace's setup to show in the interaction when you use it, just my theory on it anyways.

Unless someone fixes the mines or satchels for IF then it is what it is.

As for your 2nd question, no the mod does not fix anything related to those and i had no idea they were, if they are invincible as i never tried,

I always played IF with IF, not IF against other arma assets.

I have a new update for the mod tho....

Update - New WW2 Content to be released soon!
I have some new content i will be releasing this week, the new content is not some new mods from armaholic i decided to add but actual
WW2 content I had acquired permissions for from some modder friends.
First before i release I want to create a demonstration video, something like a trailer but more of a demonstration of what i am to release.

This new release will bring IFA3WarMod to version 1.7
For now wait for the video and soon after the release!

Update

Ok guys, sorry for the delay with the latest patch, wasn't feeling to good sunday and had no motivation to do anything,
but today back to work and i have recorded a video to demonstrate whats in the v1.7 patch, and currently compressing the vid and uploading it when its done.
I plan and want to have the video ready at the same time I make the patch available, if anything at the latest, the patch may not be ready
til Tuesday as I have only so much time left today, we'll see, stay tuned!

Update - Patch version 1.7 release

Hello Iron Front and WarMod fans!

As promised, here is the next version and latest patch for IFA3WarMod, v1.7
Now i recorded a video to demonstrate some of the new content in it, but there are some details and changes that I have left out, you can review
the changelog or the list of features below the vid for that.

Download
https://mega.nz/#!vsgX3KAb!Iz7TfjVVp3A_qajBPTS-YI6o5d2VdohswjauywH_qgM

Version 1.7 Changelog
Added
  • Panzer III Ausf.M
  • Panzer III Ausf.N
  • Panzer III Ausf.L Soviet
  • Sd.kfz 251 w/now ability to shoot from back seats
  • Scout M3 - w/now ability to shoot from back seats
  • Static weapon Russian Dshk
  • M1927 76mm polk Gun
  • Static Weapon M2 50cal
  • Static weapon Maxim M30
  • Kubalwagen with Mg42
  • R_Unfold - Unfoldable Map

Updated/Changed

• T34/76 new engine, track/tread, servo, int, ext noise and sounds
  • New/updated tanks have Commander able to shoot inf weapon from cupola/other positions
  • Ragdolls will fall heavier and stiffer

Credits

• JeGor - texture/models
  • Pionner - texture/models
  • Justfighter -texture/models,
  • Shvetz - texture/models/config/animation/scripts
  • Rall3n - R_Unfold - Unfoldable Map

============

As for the MP version of IFA3WarMod I will be creating a new thread for it, it will be currently
on hold as there are some minor things to do yet for the mod.

Update
For those of you having trouble accessing the new content from patch v1.7 while ingame, i found an alternative, or a way to get the new content ingame.
here is a video i recorded (sorry about the mic btw) that shows the problem with zues and a way around it to get the new content ingame:

Other IFA3WarMod news
In other news I am currently testing and will be recording another video for the following.
I will be releasing today an IFA3WarModSA version as well as the MP version of the mod.

What these 2 versions are:
IFA3WarModSA is the version with nothing but the new content, so the new content being the infantry weapons, ammo box, new tanks, statics, and vehicles
The IFA3WarMod MP is the MP/Coop - (Multiplayer) version of the mod with all the sp addons and mods stripped out of it for performance, this version
will have all the new content from the SA version but will still have gameplay features in it such as ACE, and a few other things.

This version was built because the normal IFA3WarMod version has a large inpact on performance on a server, and is meant for SP - Singleplayer

Lastly the IFA3WarModSA and MP versions will have their own threads,
both mods were requested by several people from the community, so here they will be very soon!
  • Like 1

Update - Patch Release v1.8

Changelog:
========

added
=====
- Trixie's Rifle Pack (adds the Lee Enfield Mk III, & Lee Enfield Mk III w/ Rail)
- NIArms M1903 Springfield Rifle Pack (adds standard-issue M1903A1, and a M1903A1 with Unertl 8x Scope)
- Blood Lust (adds blood, bleeding, blood splatter, gibs, and other misc gore)

Update - Patch release v1.9

Changelog
=======

added
=====
- Blood Lust update (this mod adds blood, bleeding, blood splatter, gibs, and other misc gore)
- Knock on tanks - adds an ACE interaction allowing you to knock on the tank, alerting the crew.
- Bullet_Hits_Value - changes the damage values for all tank,and rocket launcher shells to historical penetration levels.
- new injury and death screams/yells adding more variety to the voices

New weapons
===========
- Nebelwerfer 42
- 7.5 cm Leichtgeschütz 40
  • Like 1

Nice work, just a heads up for your MP release version, the Blood Lust mod isn't MP compatible (if you hadn't already seen that).

Update - Patch v1.10 Release

Changelog:
========
v1.10
====
- Added MocapMelee - (Allows you to punch, kick, rifle butt, and do takedowns on your enemies)
- Added single and auto Selective Fire modes for Mp28
- Added single and auto Selective Fire modes for Mp35
- Added - Mp41r Inherits modes from LIB_PPSh41_m (keeps mp41r sound)

- Updated Blood Lust v2.2 (latest)
(this mod adds blood, bleeding, blood splatter, gibs, and other misc gore)

- Fixed Missing textures for the M1 Garand & Carbine (only if missing)
- Fixed reload sound for K98
- Fixed reload sound for Mosin Nagant - (IFA3_core.pbo)
- Fixed Mg34 sound - (if_weapon1.pbo)

- Removed "lib_5Rnd_792x57_wood" - (IFA3_newbox.pbo)
- Removed model - "\AiA_Weapons_IF\mags\lib_mg42_mag.p3d"; (p3d file missing)

Hi Gunter

Just wanted to let you know I can't download v1.10.  Mega is saying it's either removed or wrong link.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Yup works now Thank you and Thanks for gathering this mod together.

• Like 1