Recently picked up Iron Front, this mod is absolutely fantastic, incredible effort Gunter and all others involved! :D

I do have a couple of minor queries:

1) I can't seem to patch from v1.0 to v1.1. I've downloaded the full version (579mb) but according to the right hand side of the menu, Arma is still running v1.0. Likewise I've tried the separate patch (184mb) and moved all the 'Install these files' into the @IFA3WarMod folder but it has made no difference, I still have the Willy's Jeep sound issue and zoomed sights so I'm fairly certain I'm going wrong somewhere. Apologies if it's a stupid question but I've run out of ideas.

If it helps, load order looks like this: @CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3m;@IFA3;@IFA3Fix; @IFA3WarMod

2) Is there a way to deactivate the tracer rounds for every shot? Purely personal preference.

3) Is it possible for the Katyusha to perform remote artillery using the support request module? I've tried it in the editor with manned and empty vehicles with no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help and keep it up with the great work!

Hi Darkwolf,

Thanks for the compliments, Mod work is the 9th version in my WarMod series, but I had a partner help me with the mod his name is Scar.

1) Just redownload the full v1.1 version dont worry about the patch, the 1.1 is the latest and I had recently late last week reuploaded a new version of the 1.1

full version as to remove some files that were causing some bugs.

2) Only way it to yank this file from the addons folder ---> Tracer.pbo

3) No thats an IF issue, that has nothing to do with the mod, that just not in IF, I dont think it was ever implemented.

Hi Gunter,   As this is an essential part of my IFA3 experience now, are there any plans to make an A3WarMod?

........would love to see this eclectic bunch of features be a standalone mod for vanilla A3?

edit.....Doh! just remembered there's an official thread for your WIP A3WarMod, will repost in relevant thread.  

Update
For those asking about the classnames for the new Weapons, Magazines and Attachments in the mod, here is the list of information I have
acquired from the guys I got the guns from, hope this helps you in your missions and scripts!
Classnames
Weapons

• lib_Mp18 ------------ LIB_32Rnd_9x19_MP18
  • lib_Mp28 ------------ LIB_32Rnd_9x19_MP28
  • lib_Mp35 ------------ LIB_32Rnd_9x19_MP35
  • Lib_Mp38 -------------- lib_32Rnd_9x19
  • lib_p08 ------------ lib_8Rnd_9x19 gun
  • lib_lp08 ----------- lib_8Rnd_9x19 gun
  • LIB_MG342 ----------- "lib_50Rnd_792x57" (bullet sS), "lib_50Rnd_792x57_SMK" (armor piercing, steel core), "lib_50Rnd_792x57_sS" (bullet sme)
  • LIB_M31 -------------- lib_25Rnd_8x56
  • LIB_Mg30 -------------- "lib_30Rnd_792x57", "lib_30Rnd_792x57_ss", "lib_30Rnd_792x57_smk"
  • lib_PTRD ------------- "lib_BS41" (armor-piercing), "lib_B32" (armor-piercing incendiary -trassiruyuschaya)
  • Lib_Mp41r ---------------- MP-41®, PCA 41, perestvolenny under 9x19, uses shops from M-40 (lib_32Rnd_9x19)
  • IFA3_PPS43 -------------- "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS", "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_t", "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_t2", "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_ap" 
  • LIB_K98_zf41 ---- to 98 with optics zf41
  • LIB_K98gg ----- to 98 mortar gun
  • LIB_K98GG_zf41 ------- to 98 with mortars and rifle zf41
  • LIB_M9130_bramit ------- Mosin with a silencer
  • LIB_M9130PU_bramit ------- Mosin with a silencer and a PU scope
  • LIB_G43gg ----------------- g43 to mortars
  • LIB_SVT_40_PU -------------- SVT-40 PU
  • LIB_MP44_zf41 --------------- MP 44 ºF 41
  • LIB_MP44gg ----------------- MP 44 mortars
  • LIB_MP44gg_zf41 -------------- MP 44 mortars and 41 ºF
  • LIB_M1895_bramit ------------- revolver with a silencer
  • LIB_G43_zf4 -------------------- G43 with a view zf4
  • LIB_MP44_zf4 --------------------- MP44 with tspritselom zf4

Items & Attachments

• BraMit_rev ---------- silencer for revolver
  • BraMit ---------------- silencer for Mosina
  • optic_zf41_mp44 ---------- ºF 41 to MT 44
  • optic_zf41 ------------- 41 ºF to K98
  • optic_PU ------------- PU scope for svt40
  • optic_zf4 ------------ sight ZF4 for G43 and MP44

Magazines:

• lib_1Rnd_30mm_GSprgr ---------- RP grenades to mortars K98 \ g43 \ mp44
  • lib_1Rnd_30mm_GPzgr --------------- kummulyativnaya grenades to mortars K98 \ g43 \ mp44
  • lib_1Rnd_30mm_GrGPzgr --------------- "large" pomegranate kummulyativnaya for mortar K98 \ g43 \ mp44
  • LIB_kampf_PISTOL ---------------------- lib_m39_pist ------------------ Kamppistole and a grenade for him

------------------------------------------------- lib_m392 -------- M39 grenade defensive "shirt" (more fragments)
------------------------------------------------- lib_m3975 --------- M39 grenade timer 7.5 seconds.
------------------------------------------------- lib_m3910 --------- M39 grenade timer 10 seconds.

• lib_250rnd_7_62x54R_maxim_D" ------- "long-range" (D) bullet for Maxim
  • lib_5Rnd_762x54_D -------------- (D) bullet for Mosin \ St.
  • lib_5Rnd_762x54_t46 ---------- bullet T46 (red tracer) for Mosin \ St.
  • lib_5Rnd_762x54_t30 ---------- bullet T30 (white tracer) for Mosin \ St.
  • lib_10Rnd_762x54_t46 ---------- bullet T46 (red tracer) for St.
  • lib_10Rnd_762x54_t30 ---------- bullet T30 (white tracer) for St.
  • lib_10Rnd_762x54_d -------------- (D) bullet for St.
  • lib_10Rnd_762x54_t462 --------------- bullet T46 (red tracer 3 each cartridge) for St.
  • lib_10Rnd_762x54_t302 --------------- bullet T30 (white tracer 3 each cartridge) for St.
  • lib_5Rnd_792x57_t ----------------------- tracer for K98 \ G43
  • lib_5Rnd_792x57_sS ---------------------- armor-piercing bullet for K98 \ g43
  • lib_5Rnd_792x57_SMK ---------------------- armor-piercing (steel core) Bullet for K98 \ g43
  • lib_10Rnd_792x57_T ----------------- tracer for G43
  • lib_10Rnd_792x57_T2 -------------- tracer for G43 (3 tracer each cartridge)
  • lib_10Rnd_792x57_sS ---------------------- armor-piercing bullet for g43
  • lib_10Rnd_792x57_SMK ---------------------- armor-piercing (steel core) Bullet for g43
  • lib_50Rnd_792x57_sS ------------------- armor-piercing bullet for mg42
  • lib_50Rnd_792x57_SMK ----------------- armor-piercing (steel core) Bullet for mg42
  • lib_250Rnd_792x57_sS ------------------- armor-piercing bullet for mg42 hospital.
  • lib_250Rnd_792x57_SMK -------------- armor-piercing (steel core) Bullet for mg42 hospital.
  • lib_47Rnd_762x54d ------------ (D) bullet for DP-28
  • lib_63Rnd_762x54d ------------ (D) bullet for DT
  • lib_35Rnd_762x25_t ------------ tracer for PCA
  • lib_35Rnd_762x25_t2 ------------ tracer for PCA every 4 rounds
  • lib_71Rnd_762x25_t ------------ tracer for PCA
  • lib_71Rnd_762x25_t2 ------------ tracer for PCA every 4 rounds
  • lib_35Rnd_762x25_ap ------------ armor-piercing incendiary ammunition for PCA
  • lib_71Rnd_762x25_ap ------------ armor-piercing incendiary ammunition for PCA
  • "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS", ------------ cartridges for PPP
  • "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_t", ---------- tracer for PPC
  • "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_t2", ---------- PPC tracer for every 4 rounds
  • "IFA3_35Rnd_762x25_PPS_ap" .----------- armor-piercing incendiary ammunition for the PPS

File Reference
Description
This page will list all the files in IFA3WarMod and what they do, this will help those with questions about features as well
as those who are looking to customize their version of the mod for their own gameplay style and interests.

ACE3 Files - Information for the Files listed below can be found here:
http://ace3mod.com/wiki/feature/

• ace_advanced_ballistics 
  • ace_ai
  • ace_apl
  • ace_backpacks
  • ace_ballistics
  • ace_captives
  • ace_common
  • ace_concertina_wire
  • ace_difficulties
  • ace_disarming
  • ace_dragging
  • ace_explosives
  • ace_finger
  • ace_fonts
  • ace_frag
  • ace_gforces
  • ace_goggles
  • ace_hitreactions
  • ace_interact_menu
  • ace_interaction
  • ace_inventory
  • ace_magazinerepack
  • ace_main
  • ace_map
  • ace_maptools
  • ace_markers
  • ace_medical
  • ace_missionmodules
  • ace_modules
  • ace_movement
  • ace_nametags
  • ace_noidle
  • ace_noradio
  • ace_norearm
  • ace_optionsmenu
  • ace_overheating
  • ace_overpressure
  • ace_parachute
  • ace_protection
  • ace_ragdolls
  • ace_recoil
  • ace_reload
  • ace_respawn
  • ace_safemode
  • ace_sandbag
  • ace_sitting
  • ace_switchunits
  • ace_tracers
  • ace_ui
  • ace_viewdistance
  • ace_weaponselect
  • ace_weather
  • ace_winddeflection
  • ace_zeus

==============

• ada_common_if
  • ada_fireItems_if
  • ada_riflegrenade_if ---------adds rifle grenades to the game with attachment, system for it is not fully functional you can remove this if you wish
  • ada_weaponsfatigue_if------------ This file will give a penalty and max out your fatigue for machineguns that aren't deployed
  • aia_effects_if
  • aia_infantry_if
  • aia_sounds_if
  • aia_vehicles_if
  • aia_weapons_if
  • ascz_arsenal_box
  • ASCZ_Heads ------------ adds about 26 new faces to your game and also unlocks 5 faces the ones in the campaign of the game (Arma3)
  • asr_ai3_main ------------ ASRAI AI Mod  http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24080
  • box
  • Damage
  • dbo_old_bike -------- adds old bicycle to game
  • dfs_cartridges ------------ this adds spent shell casings to the game, everytime you shoot shells will be created on the ground
  • GL5_Radio_Chatter -------------adds radio chatter to all vehicles with a radio (mostly cars,trucks)
  • grenades
  • if_weapon1
  • ifa3_ammorepack
  • IFA3_core
  • ifa3_dispersion
  • ifa3_Items
  • ifa3_mines
  • IFA3_newbox-----------------new ammo boxes with new weapons
  • ifa3_recoil--------------------recoil
  • IFA3_soundmod---------------sound mod
  • ifa3_tfar_compatibility
  • ifa3_weapons---------------------new weapons
  • ifa3_weaponsdamage
  • IFA3WARMod_client--------- Loading screen and menu video
  • iszoom_if ------------------autozoom for all rifles, smg's, mg's, and pistols including all DLC weapons, go to iron sites and they zoom automatically
  • L_Immerse -------------CamShake for explosions,Slight "twitching" when someone or something fires nearby,adds a slight CamShake when shooting
  • L_MOUNT---------------adds animations when attaching (mounting) or detaching (dismounting) rifle items such as scopes and silencers
  • L_Suppress--------------player suppression mod
  • LowerSonicCracks-----------Lowers the sonic cracks so that the sounds from the firing guns can be heard, sonic cracks are heard at certain distances
  • mags
  • mines
  • mrg_unit_sfx----------------Sounds when a body hits the ground, when shot,killed, or hurt in some way
  • PPS43--------------------new PPS-43 Russian Submachine gun
  • r71-----------------------new R71 Motorcycle with carrier
  • sakueditor-----------------mission editor expansion
  • sakumapinventory-----------goes with above
  • slx_cloud-------------------Custom cloudlets that can be used for config or drop effects
  • slx_effects------------------Rocket engine and missile smoke effects
  • slx_explosiondust------------Makes explosion dust last longer based on the size of the explosion
  • st_stamina_bar--------------a small bar located at bottom left of the screen, to show status of your fatique
  • sthud-----------------------The ShackTac Fireteam HUD is a Situational awareness enhancement.
  • sthud_usermenu-------------same as above
  • tb_cargo_if
  • tpw_hud
  • tpw_mods------------------http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22592
  • tpw_sounds
  • Tracer---------------------Tracers for infantry weapons, every shot fired is a tracer done for fun and effect -(only k98,G43,Mp44, all Mg's, Mosin, Svt)
  • vz_a3_steadyShot----------allows to tweak the sway and recoil values-- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23820
  • WarFXPE-------------------old version of Blastcore, this adds smoke, dust, and explosion effects
  • zooloo75_FFIS--------------Fire-Fight Improvement System http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22096

================
Note - This page is WIP (Work in progress) the files listed will have description next to them.

• Like 1

Update - IFA3WarMod v1.2 Patch
Hello IFA3 and WarMod fans!
here I have for you after a long delay, sorry been real busy and Scar busy with his studies a patch for IFA3WarMod.
The patch isn't anything spectacular but it will update various things as well as add a couple.
Heres the download and changelong for it:

Download
IFA3WarMod Patch v1.2

Changelog:
v1.2 - December 7th, 2015
====
- Updated ACE files to latest version
- Updated Vanzant's Steadyshot to latest
- Updated readmes
- added [Q-Net] NoStamina

Important notes:
Note 1:
Considering Arma3 was recently updated and introduced a new stamina, fatigue to the game, it effects IFA3 as well, I had
acquired permission for a new addon that will eliminate the fatigue and stamina, and if this isn't used anyone that wants to use
a panzershreck or any infantry AT weapons (non statics) you will be stuck walking, I think BIS will fix this aspect of Arma3 but until they do you
can either use this new feature in the mod or take it out and use something else, up to you.

The file for this new addon is---->  QNET_NoStamina.pbo

Note: 2
vz_a3_steadyShot.pbo - has been updated with new commands, and works with Arma3's latest patch, now what this feature does is it allows you to adjust
the recoil and sway in the game, make it solid or adjust it to how you like, now to adjust this feature you will have to go to the userconfig for it here in your Arma3 directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig\vz_addons
In the vz_addons folder is a text document where you can adjust the settings, the top 2 settings are global settings, you change those you change everything,
any questions about this let me know.

Note: 3
There will be a couple files I suggest you remove that is if you have applied the patch 1.14 for IFA3.
remove the following files from your IFA3WarMod addons folder:

• dfs_cartridges.pbo  - this file uses arma1 script which lags the game if you us a high number in the userconfig, what this file does is it adds spent shell casings, so basically when you shoot your gun and you see the shells fly out the shells accumulate where you are at on the ground, with patch 1.14 this feature was implemented now by the IFA3 devs so this file is no longer necessary.
  • st_stamina_bar.pbo - this is a stamina bar you see at the bottom left of the screen when you get fatigued, you can keep it if you wish but with the new stamina and fatigue system you will have 2 bars doing almost similar things, i leave it up to you if you want to keep it or remove it.

===============================
If you guys want I can upload a full version of IFA3WarMod with the patch applied but basically all you do with the patch is extract the rar,
and drag and drop the files into your Arma3 directory.   Any questions please ask.

Update

Another patch being worked to update the mod yet again, no thank to ACE :D and another mod.

Also I will be uploading a full version of IFA3WarMod with the latest patches already applied and with the few mods removed as they

add features to the game that are already now in the game thanks to the 1.14 patch and arma3 update.

Update - IFA3WarMod Patch v1.3 Release
Hello IF and WarMod fans!
I am here again to release another patch, the patch will update and add a couple of things,
see the changelog and notes below for details.
Download
IFA3WarMod patch v1.3

Changelog
v1.3
- December 12th, 2015
- updated ACE files to latest version
- updated Unit SFX - Body fall sounds & hit screams
- added Ultimate Soldier2
- updated readmes

Patch Notes v1.3
In the v1.2 patch there was added a mod named [Q-Net] NoStamina
what it does is remove the stamina ingame as Arma3's recent patch changed the stamina and fatigue which
prevented you from running around with an at weapon, let alone walk.

In v1.3 patch there is a new file added titled: Ultimate Soldier2.pbo
this is what it does:

• Removes fatigue
  • Removes fatigue all your units
  • Removes sway
  • Enable sprint even with heavy loadouts
  • Alter recoil to the Arma 2 levels

If you prefer to have the recoil but everything else is fine then do either 3 things:

1. Keep the [Q-Net] NoStamina.pbo, and adjust the userconfig for vanzants steadyshot as it has a userconfig where
you can adjust your recoil and sway.

2. Remove [Q-Net] NoStamina.pbo, as with v1.3 patch you will have Ultimate Soldier2 file/features

3. If your into realism then remove both [Q-Net] NoStamina.pbo and ULTIMATE_SOLDIER2.pbo
=============
Any questions or problems please ask!

Using Ace I find myself hitting 'preview' and being auto'd into the post-mission screen or whatever (rating/duration/reverts/objectives). I haven't figured out how to get around it and it makes good mission-making impossible. Do I need to place an Ace module or something?

My load order looks like this. @CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3m;@IFA3;@IFA3WarMod

I am actually recompiling the mod, applying all the patches for the mod, adding some new things I recently got permission for and fixing some things i missed,
and sorting some other things out, just need to do a test, and review the readmes and I will be releasing a new version.
I'd like to start fresh and want everyone to be able to enjoy the mod to its fullest without all this extra stuff and or issues,
so I will have this new version real soon here, stay tuned!

Update - Mod rebuilt - Release!
Hello Iron front and WarMod fans, I had rebuilt IFA3WarMod,
see the changelog below:

Changelog
========
v1.4 - December 13th, 2015 (Rebuild of Mod)
====
- updated all ace files
- updated VZ Steadyshot
- updated readmes
- tweaked recoil as there was none after added Ultimate soldier2
- added Enhanced Movement - (this allows you to scale fences, climb walls, jump)
- added Ultimate Soldier2 - (this removes sway,stamina,fatigue, and returns recoil back to arma2)
- added Quick-Weapon-Drop - (this allows you to drop a weapon and any equipment on the fly)
- removed st Stamina
- removed FFI - Firefight improvement system as there were conflicts, and commanding ai wasn't working
- removed redundant files those including extra bisigns
- removed files that didn't work or applicable to WW2 (ace and nonace files)
============
After many tests, fixing,tweaking, adjusting things, and removing stuff, the mod works pretty good, everything is updated with latest files,
so this means all patches are applied, the notes on the former patches i made the changes and adjusted things so you all didn't have too.
I suggest redownload the full version and checking it out, you should not have any errors or issues in the mod
as i had done several tests and the mod ran without issues.

Download is on 1st post!

Last note, now that this new version is built I will be working on the MP version which will be based on this version.
any questions let me know.

Hey, is the filelist/features page updated too?

Most of it is still the same but i will get to it soon.

Remember the new version is not a patch but a full new rebuild of the mod, delete your old version and use this.

Are we ever going to see additional vehicle mods for IFA3?

Things I'd love to see:

US jeep with M2

Scout version of the German half-track, it has a class name I need to find on wiki

Elefant tank destroyer

I have to think of more.

And what of additional units? British Army/Air force seems a necessity. Commandos and paratroopers and Spitfires.

And as long as I'm just throwing shit out there, we could use French resistance fighters, Soviet partisans, black-uniformed SS officers, Wehrmacht MPs and African-American army MPs.

Thank you and goodnight.

No, unless someone makes them and donates them to me, my mod is mostly about gameplay functions and features, i was fortunate enough to get new weapons

and a few other misc things from some modders.

So i wouldn't expect it. Mod is going to be what it is for now til i get some more things sorted for it, right now im working on replacing all the

tank sounds but from my tests so far thats proving to be impossible so i need some outside help or insights to get this figured out.

Amazing mod Gunter!

The new weapons are just amazing and nicely done! Is there anyway, however, we could have the FG 42 included in the next patch?

Regards

Riksen

Huh. What's with the this thread on MR from the geist guy?

http://ironfront.for...affenss-6265488

I see evil black SS uniforms in the screens. Or is that all from A2?

I dont see how thats related to IFA3WarMod, if you have questions about the SS uniforms with Geist mod ask Joarius on his thread there,

those textures were for IFA2, but i believe they should work for IFA3, idk, ask there.

The new weapons are just amazing and nicely done! Is there anyway, however, we could have the FG 42 included in the next patch?

I have an Fg42 ---> mjlLKFAOca?preview=arma2oa+2013-07-02+20

but it needs to be ported, i can work on it, i do want to learn how to port weapons, as I have quite a bit of weapons IF dont have,

i will look into it, thanks for asking :)

If u have the original model for the FG 42 I can try to import it to IF3 ... Let me know

Regards

Some news for the mod, Riksen has been working on porting the FG42 from my former Team (IFR) released mods to Arma3, it looks like IFA3WarMod will have a new weapon soon the FG42!

Worked_zps19r5xqnu.png

Update

A new weapon for the mod coming soon, check out the demonstration video of it below!

This is outstanding.

Is there an active group using this mod and Iron Front right now?  I know our numbers of IFA users are limited so any info would be appreciated.  Thanks so much for the new pack!

I have a realism unit currently forming for IFA3 that will use a custom version of the mod, if your interested send me a pm,

aside that i dont know of any groups that use IFA3WarMod that I am aware of.

IFA3WarMod news & Update

Hello Iron front and WarMod fans couple of things i want to bring to your attention about the mod:

Bug report & Fix

Recently I have reports of an error with the mod it is asr_ai3_settings.sqf not found the error has been found to be ASRAI mod itself,

right now all i can suggest is to remove the mod, these files: asr_ai3_main.pbo

or wait til the author of ASRAI fixes the mod up to you guys.

FG42 Release

I plan on releasing the FG42 on the 1st of the year!