Sign in to follow this  
asierus

[SP][MP]CO-OP 06 Long night

------------------------ 
IMPORTANT 

this mission requires Zombies & Demons by ryandombrowsky 

Now too in workshop as

Zombie & Demons

Credits to ryandombrowsky for his zombies.

Long Night CO-06 

You and your team are sent to investigate the cut off in communications with Altis, just to discover a terrible reality. 

-7 objetives 

-radio chat (no voice) 

IMPORTANT NOTES; 

The leader cant die and must be a player, if he dies mission its failed.

There is no respawn. 

Anyone who dies become a zombie even your teammates (AI, player go spectator). 

know issues: 

There is a bug that prevents much of the zombies to spawn due to the mod in MP, waiting them to fix it, sorry. (they work fine on SP btw)
Dedicated servers: 
Loding of tasks and zombies will take a minute or more depending on player count.

none at the moment waiting feedback 

Download:

UPDATED:

Update:

Update 4: Fixed zome zombies dont spawn. Added city zombies system like in part II. Added logistics to move ammo around in vehicles.

update 4 hotfix : fixed dedicated server fail at start i hope.

Download from workshop always the latest update here.

I reply also here:

There is a bug, mission fail at start if you play on dedicated server.

The teamleader name is "leader" but the trigger check for !alive player, I realize now this only work in single player or on listen server but on dedicated server player value is null so the mission failed at the beginning..

And also, other 2 trigger condition are "!alive virusr" but there is no "virusr" object, there is a "virus" object so maybe it's an error and you should change to "!alive virus"?

Btw I can't move the waypoint placed on the teamleader, can you explain why?

[TS]Sgt.Maj.DuM3D0

thanks for reporting i will have a  look at the fail mission at start. , the virusr thing its corrected on latest update or it must be, will check out again. What waypoint are you talking about? the only waypoints are the tasks ones. if you refer on edittor, its becase the waypoint its placed on the leader so the helicopter joins group at ending for extraction. ( waypoint owner is the littlebird you need to delet e the waypoint and place it again where you want.)

thanks for reporting i will have a  look at the fail mission at start. , the virusr thing its corrected on latest update or it must be, will check out again. What waypoint are you talking about? the only waypoints are the tasks ones. if you refer on edittor, its becase the waypoint its placed on the leader so the helicopter joins group at ending for extraction. ( waypoint owner is the littlebird you need to delet e the waypoint and place it again where you want.)

So the virusr thing is a mistake I'll fix it on my server.

About the waypoint, I put under spoiler

I'm talking about the one on the Team Leader, I know now that placing a waypoint exactly on a unit, stick the waypoint to the unit and you can't select the unit behind the waypoint. But why stick it on the TeamLeader? I belive the helicopter is activated by the last trigger and it go to the extraction point, but why you need to stick to the TL you can place the waypoint to the extraction site then wait for boarding then leave to final trigger

oh that one, i dind't manage to get extraction working so i made the copter join team group so you can extract. :)

Update:

Update 4: Fixed zome zombies dont spawn. Added city zombies system like in part II. Added logistics to move ammo around in vehicles.

update 4 hotfix : fixed dedicated server fail at start i hope.

Download from workshop always the latest update here.

Interesting mission. But I found a bug: team member don't fire at all at zombie. Maybe becoz the zombie in civilian side? I don't know, I test ryanzombie in VR editor, put some opfor zombie, and team member shoot them correctly. Just in this mission they just not shooting - playing SP. If you have idea to fix this will be appreciated. Thanks.