Sign in to follow this  
Ma77h3hac83r

ArmA Weekly Podcast

Hello fellow ArmA members. I have been toying with the idea of doing a weekly or bi-weekly podcast covering the whole scope of the ArmAverse. I have seen a few different communities try this before but most of them were from a few years ago and have since been cancelled.

I am looking for 2-3 dedicated people who would devote themselves to this and who are either community leaders of some sort or are well known in the ArmA community. Prerequisites would be that you must be 21+ (no exceptions), decent working mic, webcam (not required but would be great to have).

The casts would be on either a Fri or Sat at some time TBD and would be livestreamed by myself and recorded for upload later. They would last anywhere from an hour to 2 hours depending on what kinda content we have and the amount that we want to cover. Each week we would try and get a special guest from somewhere to hop on and co-host with the regular casters.

If this sounds like something you would like to help or get involved with send me a PM here and we'll get in contact. In your PM tell me a little bit about who you are and what you do to make the process a little faster.

• Like 1

Nice, reminds me of JerryHopper's SahraniRadio podcasts. They were pretty good with notable guests (also from BIS), but it was way too long. I'd say, keep it short (max 1 hr) and action-packed, you'll get a bigger audience that way.