tobinator

Federal Bureau of Investigation SWAT(FBI SWAT) - MOD

Rainbow 6 Siege is literally one of the most inaccurate video games out now and the least accurate rainbow six ever.

• Like 7

Rainbow 6 Siege is literally one of the most inaccurate video games out now and the least accurate rainbow six ever.

yup, I laughed so hard when I saw "A team" got LMGs for breaching and CQB

They looks really good 

I just want to say that this mods looks fantastic so far and I am very much looking forward to it.  

• Like 1

fbi swat and hrt teams can use their own personal weapons so if you can put something like this in it like something a fbi sniper would use 

2462476_01_ar_10_mega_maten_6_5_creedmoo

Will it eventually feature FBI vehicles?

The FBI isn't exactly known for marked vehicles, besides some of their security department and tactical units.  

fbi swat and hrt teams can use their own personal weapons so if you can put something like this in it like something a fbi sniper would use 

I bet you think that SEALs use what they want too, and that the president doesn't even know what CAG guys look like

• Like 2

fbi swat and hrt teams can use their own personal weapons

Somehow I doubt that, but if you have sources to prove me wrong...

please don't post stuff like this

• Like 1

Had something like this in mind. I just need to find my start in creating clothes. Atm I'm clueless of how exactly the system with creating 3d models of clothes for Arma 3 is working.

Hey I use marvelousdesigner to create clothing and I must say it's marvelous :D (no pun intended)

Hey I use marvelousdesigner to create clothing and I must say it's marvelous :D (no pun intended)

Thanks for this hint! :D  I tested it and it's great. Now how can I use it for arma? Is there a way to get a arma 3 avatar so it fits later? Do you know a good tutorial for it? To prevent too much off-topic send me a pm over  :)

Hey, I am just wondering when the pack will be uploaded.

Hi-I can see this is your first post on the forum, so i'll just ask you to have a quick read of the rules found on the main page. Asking mod makers for release updates etc is considered spam here. Anyway-have a read throgh the rules-it's all in there.Thanks. 

And welcome  :)

47 minutes ago, Al3xHD said:

what is the situation? 

Read the post above yours.