kleutscher

2017mod - full conversion mod

are you abusing your mod powers here? ^^

I'm pretty sure, for the mods, it's more akin to running a daycare then learning magical powers at hogwarts...

On topic... we are all excited for the mod... that map is looking amazing

• Like 4

Guys I have some free time and would like to help you out. If you need any addons made or help with island happy to assist. PM me if interested .

• Like 4

2017mod canceled officialy 

Statement and Reasons, why we came to this conclusion on http://2017mod.com/

or read the first post.

nwkrFFq.jpg

Sad news of the day.

Edit: at least the map should be released and not stay on the shelf, its shame because of the awesomeness.

Devastating news indeed, however i wish the 2017 team the best of luck with the Unreal Engine and what you may bring to that platform. I sincerely hope you have success in transferring the Bamburgh terrain to a trusted development team, "the feels" from the last video preview you posted ran very deep.....

• Like 2

I certainly hope the Bamburgh terrain is released, it would be perfect for Ravage :)

• Like 3

2017 mod was something i was so excited to see released, now it won't be :( damn shame

Good luck in the future guys :)

2017 mod was something i was so excited to see released, now it won't be :( damn shame

Good luck in the future guys :)

Not necessarily-they did say they are looking for a trusted team to carry on. So hopefully the map at least will be releasing at some stage. It is a huge amount of work to simply go to waste-let's all hope that is not the case.

• Like 3

Hi,

I fully understand this decision. We also had this motivation loss and just because we have already invested so many hours of work,

we will finish our Taunus project. But at the end some of the team members will also leave the Arma Community.

As you say, enough is enough :(

Silola

• Like 6

Not necessarily-they did say they are looking for a trusted team to carry on. So hopefully the map at least will be releasing at some stage. It is a huge amount of work to simply go to waste-let's all hope that is not the case.

Sorry to say, but that was JUST related to Terrain.

@Silola

Yeah, it just became more pita, working with the VR-Engine in the past months (more then it was before :D ). No clue what happend, but BIS is killing himself (aka "their modding Community") slowly, if they continue like this.

• Like 4