kleutscher

2017mod - full conversion mod

Intriguing. Going to have to add this to my watch list. Might have missed it, but is this going to be SP, MP, or possibly both?

Intriguing. Going to have to add this to my watch list. Might have missed it, but is this going to be SP, MP, or possibly both?

MP

Welcome to bamburgh international airport.

Airfield is still under heavy construction but its shaping up nicely.

made by @schultzit

Nyy3LCqm.jpg

297eqsCm.jpg hdo787nm.jpg tzCn6XTm.jpg

Still missing:

• cafeteria, toilets, shop (for the main terminal building)
  • I will create another structure on the back, 2 floors with 4 boarding gates
  • URO is modelling a multi-storey car park
  • car park and terminal will be connected by a covered passageway
  • Like 2

The airport looks fantastically grim....reminds me of Edinburgh Airport in the early 80's

The airport looks fantastically grim....reminds me of Edinburgh Airport in the early 80's

Glad you liked it! I didn't want a huge structure as it wouldn't make sense on an island, although I might expand it in the back with some boarding piers. Maybe also a covered bridge from the security office leading to the control tower (next on the list!)

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

Update: new airport assets including a modular pedestrian bridge:

bIGLsNFm.jpg

this will connect our terminal with the multi-storey car park and the train station creating a big interchange hub in the North of our island.

• Like 1

Wow - loving the map and those amazing custom objects!

Two questions - how big is the terrain, and have you considered releasing the custom objects as a separate pack ones you're done? 

Honestly, love the work you guys put into 2017. It is absolutely stunning, keep it up!  ;)

I'm afraid I will be unavailable for a while, due to getting used to MP environment coding. (Once my mod is all fixed up, I'll see if there's any small tasks you would like me to do :) )

Architecture strikes! Bamburgh Train Station (all around it it's still WIP/empty!)

OCTea0Vm.jpguXZ5iQtm.jpgeWRp5xhm.jpg

• Like 5

Nice guys, can't wait to set foot in Bamburgh! ;)

• Like 1

Mate, that looks freaking amazing. Esseker where? Talk about the pinnacle of doomsday maps.

When you release the mod would you consider releasing Bamburgh as a stand alone map that we can do our own ArmA 3 ops on?? Just looking at the map gives me so many mission ideas It would be love to get Zeus and MCC onto that map.

^ yea

From ArmA1 era i m looking for some group to create a map with _this feeling from the ground up.

I understand BI's position ..while building games with main theme "The War"..its buildings can be used

on a Barbie&John-John RPG (although they have some sort of..destroyed models).

This is the *price we must pay-because ARMA is advertised as Sandbox.

Well..it's ok ..i guess..

Wish you GL guys.

Mate, that looks freaking amazing. Esseker where? Talk about the pinnacle of doomsday maps.

When you release the mod would you consider releasing Bamburgh as a stand alone map that we can do our own ArmA 3 ops on?? Just looking at the map gives me so many mission ideas It would be love to get Zeus and MCC onto that map.

Thanks!

We didn't really think about your question yet, but it's something well need to consider further down the line

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

The intro seemed to describe Bradford pretty well 

All I can do beg that you release it as a stand alone map, and if possible soon. My group and myself are three missions into a lengthy apocalypse campaign currently on Chernarus, I think we have a few more missions left and we will be leaving Eastern Europe, it would be so awesome to head west to England. Our current plans are to head to Esseker but Bamburgh looks sooooo much better.

Here is a short clip of the quality of the missions we are producing. So please consider releasing it as a standalone map.

It will be released as part of 2017mod - begging us to release it as a standalone at this stage of development is not going to happen, period.

• Like 1

No Arma mod is complete without a fire station!

.... and we have one

SMUVPYmm.jpg

+ there's a new village: Nechells

wGqkj8Qm.jpgn4qsinTm.jpgqXao3FTm.jpg

• Like 3