WASP_Servers

[MP][CTI] WASP Warfare (RHS Edition)

Would love to see a "save game" feature on this as me and my friends will sometimes play a lan match and we can never save our progress.

Missions are updated to 216.5

Changelog:

- reworked construction menu;

- reworked construction camera;

- replaced buildings;

- added vehicles from rhs update 0.4.1

- added weapons from rhs update 0.4.1

- old hq models are replaced;

Nice update, thank you !

But are you sure there are no bugs ?

When I try to host a game on my computer i get this message :

Warning you can't play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. rhs_c_troops, rhsusf_c_troops, rhsusf_c_heavyweapons, RHS_US_A2Port_Armor, rhs_c_bmp, Cha_LAV25

I have :
RHS USAF & RHSAFRF 0.4.1
CUP Terrains 1.2.0

Do you have/Does someone has the same error ?

Thanks for your answer ;-)

Nice update, thank you !

But are you sure there are no bugs ?

When I try to host a game on my computer i get this message :

Warning you can't play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. rhs_c_troops, rhsusf_c_troops, rhsusf_c_heavyweapons, RHS_US_A2Port_Armor, rhs_c_bmp, Cha_LAV25

I have :

RHS USAF & RHSAFRF 0.4.1

CUP Terrains 1.2.0

Do you have/Does someone has the same error ?

Thanks for your answer ;-)

Since we use different models for base structures and hqs the set of addons was changed too. You need to download them using links in the first post.

Since we use different models for base structures and hqs the set of addons was changed too. You need to download them using links in the first post.

Yes but the torrent doesn't work :-(

3a0a8d3b4c4a444cacae2768f281dc0c.png

Could you please upload the modpack on mega ?

Yes but the torrent doesn't work :-(

3a0a8d3b4c4a444cacae2768f281dc0c.png

Could you please upload the modpack on mega ?

Ok, here is the link

First post is updated.

This is for an old version of the mission, but it briefly goes over everything that you can essentially do in proximity to the build menu and what to expect from the system so far.

I'm also building quite a few more servers , with different map options for the mod as well, because well essentially WASP is more or less turning into a mod because of the amount of content.

I had a couple servers up for it a few versions ago that was very interestingly popular and I enjoyed playing it for hours, it's the best Warfare option right now.

The servers had hundreds of different people on them and they didn't mind the wait for downloading all the mods needed, it really has that Planetside 2 / Command and Conquer style game play.

I'm also working on some servers for this as well, there should be at least 4 dedicated servers up for the mission soon as well. I had to go and upgrade the CPU's so they could handle delivery of it though.

Greetings!

We made a mission for Tanoa island. In addition we added minor bug fixes.

New map is available in mission's archive on first page. Plus you may find it on our servers in game. B)

I've encountered a strange bug. When running this on dedicated server, I get buggy behaviour.

For example, opposing forces start spawning on my base, or I lose commander rights as soon as I deploy HQ.

Is my dedicatated server configuration wrong?

These problems are absent when hosting the LAN game locally.

However, heavy factory seems to be regulary cluttered with AI-spawned tanks (often they will explode when there are too many)

i19tnt.png

I've encountered a strange bug. When running this on dedicated server, I get buggy behaviour.

For example, opposing forces start spawning on my base, or I lose commander rights as soon as I deploy HQ.

Is my dedicatated server configuration wrong?

These problems are absent when hosting the LAN game locally.

It would be better if you provide us with server and client logs. So we could check it and find out the reason.

However, heavy factory seems to be regulary cluttered with AI-spawned tanks (often they will explode when there are too many)

Fixed. Missions are re-uploaded and are available by links in first post. ;)

Hey Guys,

Nice work on the Mission, i've been looking for a CTI  mission file for me to host on my private Dedicated Server for myself and friends.. would you be happy for me to host this mission on the dedicated server?

Virtually nothing will be changed, i might look to add a Save progress feature to the missions so that should we decide to switch mission's were not having to start from scratch every time, as i am not seeing the option for this as being included.

I wont host until i hear you are happy with this.

SomeBody explain,  I got the missions from the 1st page link,  Loaded them in the mp mission folder,  but they will not open in mp game.  No error messages, nothing.  All mods loaded

RHS East/West,  RDS,  cba?  (no falcon, )  What is it?

(plus your server  WASP warfare rhs public  is passworded.)

NM.  I see the LAV- is missing here.  I'll get it.  :ph34r:

Hey Guys,

Nice work on the Mission, i've been looking for a CTI  mission file for me to host on my private Dedicated Server for myself and friends.. would you be happy for me to host this mission on the dedicated server?

Virtually nothing will be changed, i might look to add a Save progress feature to the missions so that should we decide to switch mission's were not having to start from scratch every time, as i am not seeing the option for this as being included.

I wont host until i hear you are happy with this.

Me and my friends have been waiting and waiting for a save progress to be implemented into this fine piece of work as well, hopefully soon!!!

Is there a way to slow down the gain of resources? Tried this last night on our server and we had the entire upgrade tree completed in under two hours and a huge sum of money.

I already have installed the RHS, CUP and CBA3 addon folders. However, when I tried to run the Warfare mission on my dedicated server. I could see "mission read from bank" in the console but my screen was still blank as though a mission hadn't been loaded?

UPDATE: I looked above and saw I missed some addons from the Wasp_modpack. Although when I started the game and deployed the MHQ, I couldn't build anything. When I tried to respawn, I couldn't select the MHQ and kept respawning on a tiny island. However, the AI players respawned at the MHQ.

I was Wondering is it possible to disable the advanced flight model on the Wasp RHS mission file i am having issues with it being on and I was just wondering if i can get basic flight models?

We got a new version of Warfare - V49_9_9:

✔ Added some stuff from RHS 0.4.3
✔ Earplugs action was moved from UserAction 3 to UserAction 19
✔ Added titles for special light vehicles
✔ Greedterrain video parameter now loading in new game
✔ Fixed gear menu error which occurs when remove old magazines
✔ Added m112 charge to OPFOR side
✔ Fixed bug with team players markers
✔ Fixed bug with ArtRadar markers
✔ Adapted EASA module for Arma 3
✔ Swaped CUP A10 to RHS A10 with CDD rockets

Hello everyone! Google links to mission files and wasp mod pack don't work :( Where can I download it now?

Edited by Dankrou

On 8/9/2018 at 3:40 PM, Dankrou said:

Hello everyone! Google links to mission files and wasp mod pack don't work :( Where can I download it now?

Hi Dankrou.

Use ARMA 3 Launcher for get actual mods list.

• Like 1