A3M Fr33d0m

[MP/CO 42] A3M PMC Simulator

Hi..

About the server class..it is hosted by us BUT running as dedicated with TADST

*added*

Oh..btw if anyone leaves the server (doing "player Save" etc) ..the mission status won't be refreshed for him on JIP.

Even on immediate re-join ..there will be "No x-y task" for him-even if he was

on group when *the contract assigned.

Just FYI

I have got all the mods list in start line. How does one run server without the mission file pbo?

arma3server.exe -mod=@:@;@;@ etc.... -port........... -config=server.cfg <---------this file has no class mission

Am I suppost to depbo file(s). What else should I have in start line?

Thanks

I have got all the mods list in start line. How does one run server without the mission file pbo?

arma3server.exe -mod=@:@;@;@ etc.... -port........... -config=server.cfg <---------this file has no class mission

Am I suppost to depbo file(s). What else should I have in start line?

Thanks

Just run the server and log in as admin manually selecting the mission from list running #missions  :)

Thanks to Russian Youtube all-star Wycc220, this mod is now getting mad exposure in Russia! I couldn't be happier, and have teamed up with some of the most awesome native Russian Bi-Lingual volunteers to bring the modification to you in fully translated Russian glory! I don't speak a word of Russian (Well, I have learned a few words in the past week or so now, so I'm learning!) so all of my Russian is gonna come directly from Google Translate (please forgive me), but these guys are the real deal!

The manual has already underwent the transformation courtesy of Finly, and a special thanks goes out to him!

РуÑÑкоÑзычный перевод мануала (рабочий вариант) от Finly

http://a3milsim.com/docs/PmcSimRU.pdf

The actual mission translation is being undertaken by MikeSwuft, and is in progress now! Special Thanks to MikeSwuft for taking on that HUGE task!

Special Thanks / Shout Out to Wycc220 for making my mod big in Russia! You are the man! :D 

@TMN Fr33d0m

Can you ask the other clans you are in contact if they have "Vehicle persistence" problems between server restarts?

Only personal gear,previous missions and personal status is saved ..but we lost EVERY vehicle we have bought last 3 days.

I want to see if it's our problem only.

*of course i want to add we have NOT registered our server to Alive database (if this can/might be the culprit)

btw..

We got a contract of "clearing a terrorist cell compound" (..or something similar) ..and the moment

we got to objective's vicinity..mission has been succeeded!!

Keep it up.We are eager for an update:)

@TMN Fr33d0m

Can you ask the other clans you are in contact if they have "Vehicle persistence" problems between server restarts?

Only personal gear,previous missions and personal status is saved ..but we lost EVERY vehicle we have bought last 3 days.

I want to see if it's our problem only.

*of course i want to add we have NOT registered our server to Alive database (if this can/might be the culprit)

btw..

We got a contract of "clearing a terrorist cell compound" (..or something similar) ..and the moment

we got to objective's vicinity..mission has been succeeded!!

Keep it up.We are eager for an update:)

Vehicle Persistence is most definitely an ALiVE War Room thing. Check Here for further information.

As for the second bug, I've actually ran into this once before, but I was hoping it was a chance arma bug. Basically, the trigger is opfor detects seized by blufor for an area. You must've rolled in so heavy it made them shit a brick, and they surrendered. I have another way to do it, i'll make sure that's changed in the next version too.

Thanks again! The input is invaluable.

-Fr33

Just run the server and log in as admin manually selecting the mission from list running #missions  :)

Thanks for that (was starting to wonder if password was the key)

Appreciated.

jungle

Hello Freedom and congrats for your effort!

I ve been playing the mission with some friends and i really enjoy it!

I got a problem, i play as a medic and every time i have to click on every single bandage or medical item in order to retrieve it from the personal stash. Could u plz add a "Take all" button? :)

Hello Freedom and congrats for your effort!

I ve been playing the mission with some friends and i really enjoy it!

I got a problem, i play as a medic and every time i have to click on every single bandage or medical item in order to retrieve it from the personal stash. Could u plz add a "Take all" button? :)

Yes!! I plan to do a lot of remodeling when it comes to the personal stash. It needs attention! :-D

Yes!! I plan to do a lot of remodeling when it comes to the personal stash. It needs attention! :-D

I hope you are aware,if we "stash" a weapon and after server restart we retrieve it..its missing every (possible) attachment and magazines.

Also..things going to "belt" (like Radio/watch/GPS) are not appearing in the left window (to BE stashed) ..unless we put them on uniform/bag/vest.

Surely ..we have find "workarounds" for everything i mentioned on this post..but i m just letting you know :)

Version 1.0.1.0 Released:

Added: Character Models - APFC Faction (A2 Assets Ported)

Added: "Spray and Pray AI" Automatic Rifle Usage AI Modification

Added: Weapons (Norinco AK74S, AK74S Mod 1, AK47, AK47 Mod 1, FN FAL variant, + MOD 1)

Fixed: ALiVE Misconfiguration extended loading times.

Fixed: Density of contact.

Fixed: Assorted scripting errors

Fixed: Expanded T9 initiation trigger

Completed: Russian Version (Download via link in the Original Post)​​

Sorry for the dumb question, we still need the Github map download, right? The main post is a bit messy so :) 

Sorry for the dumb question, we still need the Github map download, right? The main post is a bit messy so :)

No question is a dumb question! You do not need anything from GitHub to run the Total Modification version. Simply download the PMC Simulator Total Modification from Steam or Play With Six (Or the website) and "turn on the mod" like you would any other! The mission content is included in the mod, so by turning on the mod, the mission will appear in your multiplayer mission lineup automatically. Same goes for the dedicated server, once the mod is installed and turned on, the mission will be in the pool of available missions automatically.

Hello! My unit has recently started playing on your PMC Total Conversion Mission, we are very impressed and excited to play it! Thank You for all your hard work! ...Our Mission maker was curious if there is a way to turn off the "instant kill" parameter in ACE, so that our group gets more practice with casualty situations while in combat... We have been shot many times but rarely have we had a casualty treatment scenario while in the field! Thank You Very Much Again, Best Wishes from California!

** EDIT: We ran the mission with admin tools to check each mission and give it a playthrough on a friend's server (Dedicated) ... noticed some major issues with the defend T-9 facility mission (no enemies, wouldn't end), the E&E Urgent mission (wouldn't spawn enemies - friendlies unresponsive), and a bit of weirdness with the VIP Speach mission (wouldn't end after the speach) and Checkpoint mission (how to avoid getting blown up lol) as well... Not sure if the dedicated server would help - our group plans to run it on our box as well - I'll update with more info if it becomes available, if its any help.

In Addition: One of the guys who has been testing the mission is convinced that "anything worth over a million - isn't working" with regards to missions. I'm not sure that I am so confident - but he seems to think after lots of time testing it that some fixing needs to be done under the hood...

Not sure if he is 100% correct, it seems that if it relied on Alive - there were inconsistencies... I know for sure that they were using the server portion of Alive on the dedicated host, and we all had the mod running and the equipment store/stash work well, Ace works, there are ambient threats and greenfor out and about on the map... So I cannot be sure of the source of the issue...

I really enjoy the little I have played, and the role play environment is so much fun, I'm having a blast anyway X]

Does anyone perchance have a download link, one in the OP doesn't seem to work for me. :(

Managed to get it VIA ModDB.

However It seems to lack a mission? I can't seem to find the method of loading it via a Dedicated Server.

Okay well after getting it all working, turns out only 3 missions work. ALIVE doesn't work and so forth, I read he has RL to deal with and thus won't/cannot update this to work with the latest versions of the mods. Shame.

Anyone know any missions like this one?

Gutted went to play this with my bro and a few mates.

We spent ages to find a mission like this and not all missions works ETC.

If the OP ever does come back and has a chance to update this awesome mission I shall be for ever greatfull :)

OK me and my bro mostly my bro has opened this up in editor I have zero idea what to do my bro has some idea but yeah I am lost no idea why Ai aint spawning and stuff :(

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay, the stalled product, and the frustrations. With all the new updates, I am overdue to return to the scene to update the products. For those that didn't see in my other posts in other venues, I caught a new job at a medical biosciences facility as a c# .net application developer, which has really taken a bite out of time for me. In addition to that,  I purchased new servers and switches because I have more money now, so I ended up re-deploying my entire windows server network, which brought down the website and the game servers. The upgrades are complete, running all the newest software from M$oft, and game servers will be re-deployed soon. I have some free time now, for the next few days, so I intend to push a new update getting everything working again etc. in the next 72 hrs.

Stay tuned and thanks for all the support, even in my absence. This community is amazing!

-Fr33

• Like 3

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delay, the stalled product, and the frustrations. With all the new updates, I am overdue to return to the scene to update the products. For those that didn't see in my other posts in other venues, I caught a new job at a medical biosciences facility as a c# .net application developer, which has really taken a bite out of time for me. In addition to that,  I purchased new servers and switches because I have more money now, so I ended up re-deploying my entire windows server network, which brought down the website and the game servers. The upgrades are complete, running all the newest software from M$oft, and game servers will be re-deployed soon. I have some free time now, for the next few days, so I intend to push a new update getting everything working again etc. in the next 72 hrs.

Stay tuned and thanks for all the support, even in my absence. This community is amazing!

-Fr33

You have NO idea how happy it makes me to read that. I been tearing your mod apart and looking at the scripts and mission within the editor. I found it very strange how Alive refuses to spawn or use your APFC faction set for its commander module or why the "A3M_APFC_FF1" ect for spawns like the compound were entirely devoid from spawning at all. I noticed the ALIVE AAF command module somewhat works, I witness some troops and Tanks patrolling random areas of the map, I was going to remove the APFC from the faction override and see if it would work with Regular CSAT to see if it would remedy the issue.

I was very close to adding you via steam and seeing if I could get a little guidance so that I could fix it myself. However with you taking over and ACTUALLY knowing what you are doing as opposed to me who is just sort tearing things open and apart to see what made it tick. Very excited for an update. :)

Congratulations on the new job by the way! :)

Thanks for the PM TMN Fr33d0m

As said this is amazeing news and could not ask for more than this.

Cant wait to play this mission it truly does look like amazeing fun.

Best of all it uses ACE and Alive which are also very good mods.

I shall be checking this page out a lot now waiting so if the BIS forum server crashes assume its me and my F5 key :P

Thanks for the PM TMN Fr33d0m

As said this is amazeing news and could not ask for more than this.

Cant wait to play this mission it truly does look like amazeing fun.

Best of all it uses ACE and Alive which are also very good mods.

I shall be checking this page out a lot now waiting so if the BIS forum server crashes assume its me and my F5 key :P

Yup, he said 72 hours yet I'm still refreshing for any new posts to this thread in regards to update/fix since he posted. :P

• Like 1

Pfft damn you.

I see a new post did not bother to check the person who posted i wanted to get right to the post.

Well i did to find it was you and nothing else :P