Sign in to follow this  
wildbillkelsoe

get to survivors after minefield

How am I supposed to get there in 10 mins under minefield, the manhunt taskforce everywhere from the minefield, even heading straight south downhill puts me in advantage, they are always killing me.

Ok, can you critique my thinking?

I'm thinking this as a test of endurance under limited resource. So should I drag, kill then scavenge? Or just follow orders? Like move as fast southwest?

Ok, I did not make it to the survivors in time but I figured out a neat way to get to Maxwell.

Spolier:

Just west of the minefield area, there is a road that splits to two, near two shacks. Move northeast and get inside the shack. There is a squad of engineers with their car parked at the road split junction. I engaged them from the metal shack and moved around north covered by bushes and a 90° red car just south of the 2 shacks. After killing all of them, I ran to the car, started it and moved southwest with the dome to my left hand. You can start and have them come to you in the shack (safer but takes lots of time), or do as above and use the shacks to force them to a unilateral line or fire (which they will flank you), but risk GL 40mm flying.

Pro tip, you scavenged your sqeaders rifle with 40mm launcher and few HE grenades, lob them where two are facing back at the back of the car and the 2 upfront you can use the tilted wrecked car as cover to headshot them with RCO/CCO attached.

Be careful not to go west after taking their car as a AT rifleman is on the other aide of that peak facing the dome. He'll smack you with a RPG.

Oh, and I played this on elite with everything turned off (except crosshair)

it was impressive u did all this on elite

i did make to the survivers in time , however, they didnt chose a good route either. also the vanila teammate AI never knows to sneak. which kinda sucks