SirMrE

[SPMC] Supremacy Framework v0.6.0 (September 2nd 2016) - Multiplayer Sandbox Framework.

I cannot buy Armory Shop

and Client get this message

21:04:36 Error in expression <ivate["_type", "_shop"];

_type = (_this select 3) select 0;

if (!alive player |>
21:04:36   Error position: <select 3) select 0;

if (!alive player |>
21:04:36   Error Zero divisor
21:04:36 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.stratis\compile\core\showShopMenu.sqf, line 15

and in Server rpt.

21:03:28 Error in expression <_logicGroup createUnit ["Logic", getPos _box, [], 0, "NONE"];

_boxLogic setDir (>
21:03:28   Error position: <_box, [], 0, "NONE"];
_boxLogic setDir (>
21:03:28   Error Undefined variable in expression: _box
21:03:28 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.stratis\initServer.sqf, line 35

How fix?

I cannot buy Armory Shop

and Client get this message

and in Server rpt.

How fix?

Ah is this on Altis? If it is, in the server config file, set "purchase_to_inventory" to true and give it another go.

Version 0.5.1 released

Altis map now fully up to date and other misc. fixes. See changelog for details.

Hey SirMrE! Just curious why your not using ExtDB3? I don't think ExtDB2 is supported any more!

I was looking to upgrade, but was pending updates from torndeco.

I will update it with next release :)

Thanks for the reminder!

Version 0.5.2 released.

Features/Changes:

* Added Water vehicle shops (new configuration options).
 * Updated drop zone layout on Tanoa (config updated).
 * Updated ExtDB2 to extDB3-1010 (new ExtDB ini files).

Bugfixes:

* Fixed map not completing the load when building loot is set to 0.
 * Fixed vehicles shop dialog not showing.
 * Fixed shops not removing the cash desk and NATO box.
 * Fixed attachements not spawning in world loot.

I can't get this working with ExtDB3. It looks to me like the released version has the new EXTDB3 mod but none of the code in the supremacy_server.pbo was changed to match the DB changes. Won't connect to the DB so I changed dbinit.sqf from extDB2 to extDB3 and then it would connect but now I'm getting unknown protocol errors.

I can't get this working with ExtDB3. It looks to me like the released version has the new EXTDB3 mod but none of the code in the supremacy_server.pbo was changed to match the DB changes. Won't connect to the DB so I changed dbinit.sqf from extDB2 to extDB3 and then it would connect but now I'm getting unknown protocol errors.

Odd? I tested it locally and it works just fine.

Maybe I forgot to recompile the code for the release. Will investigate

EDIT: Looks like that was the problem! I did forget to include the new compiled pdo files. Thanks for catching that!

EDIT: Updated the release files, thanks again cdn_biggdogg

Odd? I tested it locally and it works just fine.

Maybe I forgot to recompile the code for the release. Will investigate

EDIT: Looks like that was the problem! I did forget to include the new compiled pdo files. Thanks for catching that!

EDIT: Updated the release files, thanks again cdn_biggdogg

I figured it was something like that. I'm glad I could help.

I was wondering if you could script in an enable and disable for the different aspects of your framework? The reason I ask is I'd like to create a ravage mission with your framework and I'd like to be able to turn off the loot and vehicle spawn aspects. (I believe I could set them to 0% chance but still runs the code = same result). Haleks has a really good loot spawn system but your trader system is awesome!! I really like the interface and functionality of it! (So cudos to you!!)

Also you should look into making a lot of the server setup (maybe all of it) as placeable modules for all the settings. It would be easier for mission makers to use rather than de\re Pbo'ing the server pbo.

I also wanted to ask if your medical system uses the built in revive system or if it's all your own system that you use?

I figured it was something like that. I'm glad I could help.

I was wondering if you could script in an enable and disable for the different aspects of your framework? The reason I ask is I'd like to create a ravage mission with your framework and I'd like to be able to turn off the loot and vehicle spawn aspects. (I believe I could set them to 0% chance but still runs the code = same result). Haleks has a really good loot spawn system but your trader system is awesome!! I really like the interface and functionality of it! (So cudos to you!!)

Also you should look into making a lot of the server setup (maybe all of it) as placeable modules for all the settings. It would be easier for mission makers to use rather than de\re Pbo'ing the server pbo.

I also wanted to ask if your medical system uses the built in revive system or if it's all your own system that you use?

The ability to set spawning on things to 0 to skip will be in the next update, to be released within the next 24 hrs.

The medical system is coded from the ground up by myself, I was not aware of a revive system already in ARMA when I made it (might not have been there?). I would like to polish this system a lot more, might look into what is already in the game and see if that can be adapted.

I like the idea of turning it into placeable modules, will be happy to look into that in the future!

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

EDIT: Seems like I only updated one of the PDOs, 0.6.0 is right around the corner, will update it all then. If you cannot wait, just compile the pdo's yourself and you are good to go.

Can I use this as a regular script? without the database? just like put it in a mission file?

Can I use this as a regular script? without the database? just like put it in a mission file?

It needs the server-side code to work, the database is for saving and loading player data. The save and loading is not strictly required, it can be removed if you want to.

If you don't install the database then it just fails to connect and carries on but doesn't interfere with the running of the mission.

The ability to set spawning on things to 0 to skip will be in the next update, to be released within the next 24 hrs.

The medical system is coded from the ground up by myself, I was not aware of a revive system already in ARMA when I made it (might not have been there?). I would like to polish this system a lot more, might look into what is already in the game and see if that can be adapted.

I like the idea of turning it into placeable modules, will be happy to look into that in the future!

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

EDIT: Seems like I only updated one of the PDOs, 0.6.0 is right around the corner, will update it all then. If you cannot wait, just compile the pdo's yourself and you are good to go.

Regarding the medical system it's actually pretty robust with some nice customization. They also introduced a couple new commands called setUnitTrait and getUnitTrait for changing a units ability (ex medic, engineer). It's now possible have both the medic and engineer abilities at the same time and can be turned on and off on the fly throughout a mission.

Would you consider adding support for us Coop players to the skills\Experience system? An enemy AI kill adds a EXP point and a friendly AI kill removes an EXP point?

Updated mod v0.5.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey mre , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Would you consider adding support for us Coop players to the skills\Experience system? An enemy AI kill adds a EXP point and a friendly AI kill removes an EXP point?

Sure, I will make some more calls available to play with :). 0.6.0 is just around the corner, will look into it once it is released.

Version 0.6.0 released, this is a big update.

Special thanks to @Hallreaver for helping me test this framework throughout its development!.

Features/Changes:

• Updated configs to include all (hopefully) new vehicle, items and weapons from APEX.
  • Updated price list, now include all (hopefully) items and vehicles from APEX.
  • Updated clothing shops, so they only sell items for the faction of the player (Config updated).
  • Updated the unconscious system, removing animations and relying more on ARMA 3 official methods.
  • Updated the (long overdue) mission briefing.
  • Updated the github url in all files.
  • Updated all loot scripts.
  • Updated vehicle sell distance from 10 to 25m.
  • Added location saving and spawning. You can now choose players to spawn where the logged out (Config, DB and ExtDB ini - updated).
  • Added magazine repacking (see player menu).
  • Added "<player> was injured by <player>" when becoming unconscious.
  • Added option to enable/disable the abillity to get executed while unconscious.
  • Added blur effect to players who are unconcious.
  • Added black out when killed.
  • Added timed EXP rewards (EXP granting scipt updated, Config updated).
  • Added "reward" sound, used for timed rewards.
  • Added a Zeus menu detection (client side), with server logging.
  • Added a few extra items from APEX to the configs.
  • Changed the air drop smoke duration from 10 to 5 minutes.
  • Changed the UI update interval from 0.25 sec to 1 second.
  • Removed obsolete code from several files.

Bugfixes:

• Fixed various debug logging in files so they only log when debug mode is on.
  • Fixed desk and nato crate not getting removed from unavailable shops.
  • Fixed cloths menu prices being cut off.
  • Fixed bug in playerUnconscious script, potentially breaking the script.
  • Fixed an issue in dbCalls returning data without needing to.
  • Fixed some event handlers not getting removed from corpses.
  • Fixed setting placeables, loot crates, vehicles etc to 0 in the config, will now properly skip it during server initialisation.
  • Fixed "LineMarker" errors.
  • Fixed relogging while unconsious would save your gear.
  • Fixed issue where you would never die form grenades.
  • Fixed bug where player would not eject from vehicle when unconsious.
  • Fixed goggles not saving with gear.
  • Fixed secondary weapon adding a rangefinder on certain occations.
  • Fixed rangefinder not equipping on character load.

Hi, first time great work.

Could you still realize the purchased vehicles are stored?

And the vehicles can be locked.

What would be still super that also items are saved.

MFG

+

StatusBar

pdrhsbrb.png

http://www.imagenetz.de/f1dc82165/addons.rar.html

Vehicle storage is coming at some point :).

Vehicle locking and unlocking (and lockpicking) is in the notes as well.

Items do save already, or do I misunderstand your request?

Status bar is kinda already there, in the right side, its not priority to change this - but thanks for the feedback.

Item save goes to 100%.

What is still missing is that purchased vehicles are stored.

And you can lock the vehicles.

Your status bar disappears when you use Infistar.

That's why I had posted the.

If I can help or support you then just sign up.