Sign in to follow this  
cyANide_

New RP server in need of developers and admins !!

Hello Arma community i am here today on behalf of ExileGamingRP i am looking for the help of the community. I am looking to employ developers for our new RP server. We are looking for people that can moddel, script and or help the development of our mod. Please comment below if you are interested or send me a pm. 

Thanks.

Why two threads?

Also, what do you bring to the table that would make people with skills come and join you as it looks like its just you at the moment.

I would offer them a valuable position at the community. If you want to discuss what you would receive in return please contact me.

At the moment we are finishing our website. We have the base files needed at the moment to start the server but we need custom assets and mods.

At the moment we are finishing our website. We have the base files needed at the moment to start the server but we need custom assets and mods.

Sounds suspicious. 

How does this sound "suspicious" ? I am looking for staff, moders and developers from a new community that i am starting up and i am asking the community. How in any way is this  "suspicious" ?

Sounds suspicious. 

And not this bit from OP? "I am looking to employ developers for our new RP server" <-- employ

What are you talking about ? I am looking to employ developers for my mod ?