Sign in to follow this  
werzproduction

I need help

Hello i need help for 2 problems;

1.) i can not seem to do airplane taking off with AI , ( sorry for spelling mistake i'm french )

2.)And there is a command for AI stop to move ? 

just need some extra info from you bud.

Which map are you making the mission on?

Are you on a runway?

what plane are you using?

as for the Ai to stop...

do you want them to park and hold? Or do you want them to no longer animate for a time?

just need some extra info from you bud.

Which map are you making the mission on? I'M ON THE MAP "Kunduz Afghanistan"

Are you on a runway?  THERE IS NOT RUNWAY BUT THERE IS A LONG ROAD

what plane are you using? A-164 WIPEOUT (CAS)

as for the Ai to stop...

do you want them to park and hold? Or do you want them to no longer animate for a time? I WANT TO AI DONT MOVE MORE

and an other little question, how to make disappear a vehicle/AI with trigger ? what is the command?

Okay well afaik the planes won't take off properly without a runway, but I could be wrong.

If you want the Ai to stop moving from the start of a mission, there is a module under Object Modifiers >> Set Ai mode >> Move >> Disabled

Sync this module to the ai

if you want them to stop after a certain trigger just sync the trigger and module together

to make something disappear with a trigger, give the unit a name ( like RedCar1)

now for example if you want it to disappear after it gets to a certain location, place a trigger and set the size.

Then group the trigger to the unit, it should change activation to vehicle, leave it set to present.

In the on act type

deletevehicle RedCar1

change the name to what you have called the ai ofc

If the takeoff isn't a critical part of the mission just have the plane start flying. You can change it when you place it in the editor under "Special".

Thank you !! but "deletevehicle RedCar1"  this is for vehicle but for AI ( not in vehicle )what is the command ?

Thank you !! but "deletevehicle RedCar1"  this is for vehicle but for AI ( not in vehicle )what is the command ?

Should have the same effect

{deleteVehicle _x;} forEach crew RedCar1;

deleteVehicle RedCar1;

Next time be kind enough of using a comprehensive topic title, this one ("need help") is just useless for further forum search :)