Sign in to follow this  
ezremake

Only 20% of players can join my unmodded server

Most players who connect to my server end up immediately disconnecting, and I have no idea what's causing it. My friends and I can all join with no problems, and a few random people have managed to join fine, but most players don't end up making it in. It's disheartening to spend all of this time making a map, watching all of these people trying to join, but failing to for some unknown reason. There doesn't seem to be anything reported in the RPT. It seems to happen with any map I try.

Most players who connect to my server end up immediately disconnecting

Players can leave during the connection process, very likely they have done that. (a.k.a. "Server Jumpers")

It's disheartening to spend all of this time making a map

Correct me if I am wrong, but what do you mean by creating a map? Do you mean a mission or an actual terrain you made?

There doesn't seem to be anything reported in the RPT. It seems to happen with any map I try.

You can find the report through arma3server.exe

Again, it's not you. Players are able to leave whenever they want BEFORE successfully connecting. (Sometimes, they leave because they were globally banned by BattlEye or their steam ticket failed. But otherwise, there shouldn't be an issue)

Also, take a look at This.

Hope it helps,

Rawner135

I know people jump around servers, but this isn't that. Several times I've seen the same person try to connect several times in a row. The timing of the connect / disconnect messages suggests they're not even making it to the lobby.