Sign in to follow this  
asterionx2@hotmail.com

Issues to add external library objects to my terrain

Hello

I wonder how can i add AIA objets or Jbad buildings objects to my terrain , I depbo buildings.pbo included in AIA folder and i add to P:

next i open the Buildings config and copy the class to my terrain config and i added to required addons line

requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Data_F","A3_Roads_F","A3_Structures_F","A3_Map_Data","A3_Map_Stratis","jbad_Structures","AiA_Buildings_Data"};

I load the the library on my terrainbuilder and i add the objects but AIA objects look like in black without textures and when i pack my terrain and load on Arma3 buildings dont appear and in the editor appear the next message:

cant open buildings.p3d 

i cant find more tutorials on youtube to explain me another way and i dont know what more i need to add external libraries and make them work on Arma3.

Im really stuck in my terrain development with this problem , i will glad if someone can give some hand on this.

thanks

I get to make work Jbad buildings but my terrain its european green terrain and and Jbad dont look well , I still without make work AIA buildgins on my terrain they dont appear on my terrain.

what could i do?

thanks

Have similar problems hopefully we get an answer shortly  :D

yes I stop with my terrain development right now because i need AIA addons and i cant make their objects work with the traditional way , out there its a lot of terrain and stuff with AIA.

I wander where they get info or tutorial how to use this pack? , or how can i make this work?

Have similar problems hopefully we get an answer shortly  :D

Well i talk the issue with frien and told me you need to unpack all Pbos from the AIA folder less who start with AIA_ and next copy to in a new CA folder in P: drive , next you follow the standard proedure ( copy the class off every object you add in your terrain in required addons line in your config.cpp) I will try if work and i answer any news.