DnA

Release Candidate Branch Discussion

Rc branch cant access eden editor after new update

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Why problems aren't solved at 1.72 which have appeared in releases 1.68-1.70?

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125357

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124559

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124274

In the last updates to increase quantity of problems it turns out better, than to solve them?

Find this saboteur))) Give him week of a holiday, he should have a rest with a family.

• Thanks 1

ARMA III. Please, after the latest Jets updates, I can no longer configure or increase the size of the GPS on the screen. GAME OPTIONS, ARRAY, the option RMB - resize element has been removed. SOS.
  • Like 2

very minor note. on the fixed wing showcase even now with ejections seats. at start of showcase you still require a parachute from the equipment box. 

On 16.6.2017 at 6:47 PM, emehcomp said:
ARMA III. Please, after the latest Jets updates, I can no longer configure or increase the size of the GPS on the screen. GAME OPTIONS, ARRAY, the option RMB - resize element has been removed. SOS.

Dev's already mentioned in other thread that resizing is no longer possible with the new panels. It's really a bummer. :I

• Like 2

• Tweaked: Tactical Ping icon and sound . great job. does not spam with spam pressing.
  • Tweaked: The Darter SFX are now using some of the improvements developed for the new Utility Drone. makes recon work so much better gg.

thank you for these devs . muuuchoo grasssyyyyasssssss.

now onto the questions. now when you are at a lower altitude closer tot he ground the peak of a mountain top.  the darter now moves up by itself when you enter the turret. is this intended? and why :D

3 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

I just noticed rabbit can open the doors...

old feature , snakes can do that or the drones aswell

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roberthammer said:

old feature , snakes can do that or the drones aswell

Goats? ;)

7 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Goats? ;)

Don't be silly that don't have hands...

• Like 2

Getting script error when using getUnitTrait with "loadCoef"

x = player getUnitTrait "loadCoef"

Error in expression <x = player getUnitTrait "loadCoef">
 Error position: <getUnitTrait "loadCoef">
 Error Foreign error: Unknown enum value: "loadCoef"

`player setUnitTrait ["loadCoef", 3]` works fine, and the getUnitTrait does report the changed value

Version: 1.78.143646

Since vanilla 1.78 / 1.80 the offroad pickup has no idle sound anymore. It goes completely silent with running engine at speeds below 4 km/h.

Tis happens to all version of the offroad, armed or unarmed.

On ‎07‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 12:37 AM, Beagle said:

Since vanilla 1.78 / 1.80 the offroad pickup has no idle sound anymore. It goes completely silent with running engine at speeds below 4 km/h.

Tis happens to all version of the offroad, armed or unarmed.

I confirm.

How do we find the "patch notes" of the latest RC build? I know the RC build and dev branch build aren't 1 to 1 and I would like to see what is making it in for 1.84

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like this is the place to look:

I would really like to see this fix make it into 1.84 

Requesting close testing support at this feedback location. Over.

Making the ADR-97 vanilla is fantastic!

Here's what I've noticed so far:

- The ADR-97 is black. SUPER black. Like, "my shaders aren't configured properly" black. Could it be made slightly lighter? At the moment it looks weird and doesn't match any of the rail accessories or sights, or anything else really.

- The new faces aren't available in the Attributes->Identity panel. It'd be nice to have them there.

- Absolutely love the range of texture options for the ADR-97. Any chance of adding matching options to the Mk20? Currently we only have the AAF camo (obviously AAF) and the sand camo (doesn't match anything darker than MTP). A black option would be ace and should be as easy as taking the sand camo file and desaturating it.

- The magazine being animated is awesome, but the translucent plastic effect doesn't look that great.

• Like 2

Good News, 

Are there any details about the security changes? What changed ? Any new options for server owners? 

1 hour ago, Xyaren-Tobi said:

Good News, 

Are there any details about the security changes? What changed ? Any new options for server owners? 

Heya, I'm sorry, no details due to security reasons ;) All I can say is that some script kiddies will become very disappointed.

• Like 4

Does the ADR-97's soundscape match with other weapons of its class? I noticed it does have indoor reverb.