Sign in to follow this  
vastspirit

NEW!! Altis Life Server (Altis Revolution) AUSTRALIA

My Altis Life Server, using a fairly base version of Altis Life RPG. We will be updating the server as we go along, using the community for ideas.

This server is different from most as we don't use "Owners or Admins". We have the current President who can be re-voted for via the community polling. Role-playing is a must or you will be removed. We have a fairly small community at the moment, however we are looking for players as many cop slots are open and we are looking for Help Desk Players.

The IP for the server is: 119.252.189.241:2360

The IP for Teamspeak is: 119.252.189.121:9992

• Like 1

This sounds like a very unique concept. I haven't seen anyone promise anything like this before. Not even once. 

• Like 2

May i ask sir would you be interested in merging communities with another small one? We also are using Australia but we have a custom mission file and mod which is different to Tonic's altis life and has many more features.

If you are interested hop on this TS and we can discuss it!

tsny1.vilayer.com:10041

Hi guys. :) How can I join this incredible concept. I've never seen a life mod so advanced and amazingly made.
Can I just download IP. the server and TS? I will try to test the map to help you find feil.etc.

And hopes to get me on beta later. I love RP. :)