Sign in to follow this  
beaar

Round Glasses (A2 Port+)

Screenshots

Here are the Round Glasses ported from Arma 2, available in not only silver but also black and gold variants.

You can finally live out your hipster dreams, become a doctor, an old person, or even Harry Potter if that's you want, heh  :D

APL-SA, PM me if you require the unbinarized files

Download:

Armaholic

Steam Workshop

Play with Six

• Like 3

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice...I know someone who will be quite happy with this mod (He used these glasses in A2 all the time)

Hello, I'm making a new faction for internal use in my community. How can I add your glasses to my soldiers if your mod has been activated?

This is an example that shows how I'm doing right now

class aif_usml_ins_mg : I_G_Soldier_AR_F {
		scope =2;
		side = 2;
		modelSides[] = {0, 3};
		faction = rhs_faction_aif;
		vehicleClass = aif_vehclass_men;
		author = "$STR_A3_Bohemia_Interactive";
		uniformClass = "aif_OG_Guerilla2_1";
		displayName = "Ametrallador";
		identityTypes[] = {"LanguagePER_F", "Head_TK", "G_IRAN_default", "NoGlasses"};
		allowedHeadgear[] = {"H_Shemag_olive","H_ShemagOpen_tan"};
		genericNames = "TakistaniMen";

linkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_blk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_blk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_pkm","Throw","Put"};
		respawnWeapons[] = {"rhs_weap_pkm","Throw","Put"};

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_100Rnd_762x54mmR_green","rhs_100Rnd_762x54mmR_green",};
		respawnMagazines[] = {"rhs_100Rnd_762x54mmR_green","rhs_100Rnd_762x54mmR_green","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5"};
		backpack = "rhs_sidorMG";
	};

Hello, I'm making a new faction for internal use in my community. How can I add your glasses to my soldiers if your mod has been activated?

Cool! I *think* you need to remove the NoGlasses class from identityTypes[], and then it should work if I understand it correct, as I have added the G_IRAN_default class to the glasses already.

identityTypes[] = {"LanguagePER_F", "Head_TK", "G_IRAN_default"};
Some explanation is available here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181371-new-identity-types-for-faces-and-glasses/?p=2861793

Hey!

Is it possible to remove the glasses reflection? I sometimes hides the eyes depending where the character stands 

https://gyazo.com/0e0a049537be869a7d8a90a3ba4aa669

On 10/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, Thomascr9695 said:

Hey!

Is it possible to remove the glasses reflection? I sometimes hides the eyes depending where the character stands 

https://gyazo.com/0e0a049537be869a7d8a90a3ba4aa669

I'm sorry, there won't be any more updates. They might show up in CUP though.

• Like 1