On 11/8/2017 at 11:42 AM, Ralliska said:

Hi Eduardocomando! Would it be possible for you to update your replacement mods (NATO, CSAT, AAF and FIA) using the latest NIArms mods and also releasing them in Steam Workshop? They have also P226 Pistols now (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091513876). Really appreciate your work since it gives Arma a lot more realistic feeling so thanks a lot!

If dont worry I working in my all my mod pack so I don't have time for a soon update but if I will release in any moment...  Sorry for moment I not support steam workshop only my work can be upload by this forum armaholic and Arma.de but not steam support 

• Like 1

Keep up the good work! Your mod is great, and desperately needed I would say: can't stand a nato faction that doesn't use the classical 5,56 NATO ammo :D 

On 3/12/2017 at 7:13 PM, Edo_94 said:

Keep up the good work! Your mod is great, and desperately needed I would say: can't stand a nato faction that doesn't use the classical 5,56 NATO ammo :D 

Thank man I will update mi mod soon ... i dont have much time and i have any problem of internet conection on mi country but soon i will release the next update with sig sauer and more...

• Like 1

Any news on the next update? I'm loving the look of the camo with its darker tone. I'm also eager on replacing the color scheme of the vanilla NATO vehicles.

14 hours ago, sirsmite said:

Any news on the next update? I'm loving the look of the camo with its darker tone. I'm also eager on replacing the color scheme of the vanilla NATO vehicles.

hello yes a new update is ready but i have problem of internet conection on mi country and i will make posible for release the update... the texture in the screenshot is a personal work but i would release a camo retexture proyect ofcourse with all of rights of autor textures, and vehicles camo of nato is ready this will have a tan textures...

• Like 2

Update 1.6.3

-Add new platecarrier mpt and helmet with new textures

-Add new optionals replasement vehicles in tan camo (WIP recomend BLUFOR: Tropic Vehicle Textures for Tanoa Faction while a texture resourse is add)

-Add unit is equipped with P226 (Niarms P226 requerided)

-Add new Unifrom and load out to recon team (MTP and M81)

-Add New MK14 Vanila black retexture

-Removed M14 and SAW for moment

-Update with last niarms release version

-Other several Fix

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, eduardcomando said:

Update 1.6.3

-Add new platecarrier mpt and helmet with new textures

-Add new optionals replasement vehicles in tan camo (WIP recomend BLUFOR: Tropic Vehicle Textures for Tanoa Faction while a texture resourse is add)

-Add unit is equipped with P226 (Niarms P226 requerided)

-Add new Unifrom and load out to recon team (MTP and M81)

-Add New MK14 Vanila black retexture

-Removed M14 and SAW for moment

-Update with last niarms release version

-Other several Fix

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Love how you have made NATO not look like shit as they do in vanilla and used ECH alot more, and made it so they dont wear those disgusting chubby vests! why get rid of the tropic camo for woodland tho?

20 hours ago, SpartanViperz said:

Love how you have made NATO not look like shit as they do in vanilla and used ECH alot more, and made it so they dont wear those disgusting chubby vests! why get rid of the tropic camo for woodland tho?

To be honest I love the new woodland camo, but the machine gunner still has the tropic vest and it looks kinda silly :D

On 1/3/2018 at 1:26 PM, Sn4rk said:

To be honest I love the new woodland camo, but the machine gunner still has the tropic vest and it looks kinda silly :D

Thank for say me I fix this in the next Update 

• Like 2

Could you actually make it so the new MTP camouflage vest and helmet REPLACE the vanilla NATO vest and helmet textures? for example like in CSAT replacement the vanilla CSAT uniform and helmet have new textures, same for AAF, but the NATO MTP ones are a new object added to the inventory but not changing the vanilla ones, in some missions which have pre-defined equipment, the NATO soldiers have the default vests and helmets, only the weapons are replaced (as the M4 completely replaces the MX) so what I'm asking is if it could be done so the vanilla NATO helmet and vest textures get replaced by the new MTP textures.

On 6/3/2018 at 8:16 AM, Sn4rk said:

Could you actually make it so the new MTP camouflage vest and helmet REPLACE the vanilla NATO vest and helmet textures? for example like in CSAT replacement the vanilla CSAT uniform and helmet have new textures, same for AAF, but the NATO MTP ones are a new object added to the inventory but not changing the vanilla ones, in some missions which have pre-defined equipment, the NATO soldiers have the default vests and helmets, only the weapons are replaced (as the M4 completely replaces the MX) so what I'm asking is if it could be done so the vanilla NATO helmet and vest textures get replaced by the new MTP textures.

yes i can but this give error with other mod based in model of vanilla and missions pre-defined

Hi I just like to ask since i cant find nor cant fix a problem, with Csat and AAF replacements their all fine and dandy but when it comes to NATO Replacement HQ it seems its got a few problem with my game like missing weapons (m4a1 carryhandle) and (Mk18 mod 0) am i doing something wrong here? I cant enjoy playing when bluefor because weapons are missing from the soldiers all they have are the P226, I have the Arma tanks so i believe thats version 1.82? thanks for the mods btw the game is more enjoyable

Sorry guys I had abandoned this proyect for a long time, because Problem in my contry, I had that go to other contry for a better life and all my data and cpu it's left behind in my contry (Venezuela), i wish that a day very soon I can work againt of this project and enjoy with your, sorry guys thank for you support...

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

@eduardcommando I'm very sorry to hear you were forced to such a big change. Thank you far all the work you've done and I wish you all the best for your future and the one of your country. 

• Like 1

Very thanks for you support guys...  Don't worry I'm in update process ,  I've been through a lot of very strong things, I have not returned to my country, but I have worked very hard and I have already been able to have a new PC, Is not easy guys buy I m here for continue share with your, in little time I will share updates... Very thanks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I'm very appreciate your mods and glad that you adapt to new country. Hope that you will all ok. God bless folk Venezuela. Best regards from Russia.

• Like 2