So does this mod make a new alternative faction with the new weapons? Or does it change the vanilla NATO faction itself?

No it's not a new factions ,this is change the vanilla NATO weapons and some adjustment for a better aspecte :)

No it's not a new factions ,this is change the vanilla NATO weapons and some adjustment for a better aspecte :)

Oh I understand. But I mean if I played the campaign would it replace their weapons?

Getting a "No Entry .model" error on the Marksman, who spawns in with no rifle.

EDIT: Sorted it, needs the M14 and because I downloaded of Armaholic, I didn't realise it.

• Like 1

Oh I understand. But I mean if I played the campaign would it replace their weapons?

Yes, it replace their weapons in the campaign

Is it on purpose or is it just me, were the optics taken off the NATO weapons because when I Spawn any NATO Rifleman etc they dont have any optics all irons

• Like 1

Hi, 

this seems to be a very nice way to get new weaponry into the campaign. 

But I have two issues:

When I load the Infantry showcase with the mod enabled, it shows up this error in the beginning:

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/R_hlc_rifle_ak74m_gl.displayName"

*EDIT: I just realized that, also in Editor, all the CSAT weapons did not load. I am using the HLC AK Pack and HLC G3 Pack from steam Workshop.*

Further it seems that you did not change the Weapons for the Protagonist Characters of the Game.

So in the Infantry Showcase you play as Kerry. There I have the MX 3GL equipped and one 6.5mm 30rnd MX Mag in my Inventory.

I also have 4x 5.56mm 30rnd STANAG Reload Tracer (Yellow) Mags in my Inventory. 

It seems like the STANAG Mags where supposed to be for the weapon that your mod should have assigned to me. 

I was able to verify that the setting for the protagonist characters is missing as I placed them in the editor with your mod enabled. All other Units are there with their correct replacement weapons.

But the soldiers from The "Men (Story)" category use the standard weapons.

Is this done intentionally because changing the story characters loadout will mess up other stuff or has this just been overseen?

Thanks a lot for this nice mod!

Hi, 

this seems to be a very nice way to get new weaponry into the campaign. 

But I have two issues:

When I load the Infantry showcase with the mod enabled, it shows up this error in the beginning:

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/R_hlc_rifle_ak74m_gl.displayName"

*EDIT: I just realized that, also in Editor, all the CSAT weapons did not load. I am using the HLC AK Pack and HLC G3 Pack from steam Workshop.*

Further it seems that you did not change the Weapons for the Protagonist Characters of the Game.

So in the Infantry Showcase you play as Kerry. There I have the MX 3GL equipped and one 6.5mm 30rnd MX Mag in my Inventory.

I also have 4x 5.56mm 30rnd STANAG Reload Tracer (Yellow) Mags in my Inventory. 

It seems like the STANAG Mags where supposed to be for the weapon that your mod should have assigned to me. 

I was able to verify that the setting for the protagonist characters is missing as I placed them in the editor with your mod enabled. All other Units are there with their correct replacement weapons.

But the soldiers from The "Men (Story)" category use the standard weapons.

Is this done intentionally because changing the story characters loadout will mess up other stuff or has this just been overseen?

Thanks a lot for this nice mod!

ok man, thank for this quote; I will make sure in the next update fix this ... :D you have sure that have the last update of HLC i'm not sure if this is update in steam; I obtained the last update from armaholic

Is it on purpose or is it just me, were the optics taken off the NATO weapons because when I Spawn any NATO Rifleman etc they dont have any optics all irons

yes the new update of  toadie2k changed the rails system, you have sure that have the last update of HLC i'm not sure if this is update in steam; I obtained the last update from armaholic

Will this work with the new NWI version of HLC? Its basically the same content

For me it worked with new version.

Yes,  this last update is with  NWI version

Does anyone else have issues with the bikey?

I used just the pbo from weapons only folder and it ain't working. Always get kicked because wrong signature.

Update 1.6

- added Enhanced Combat Helmet (MTP)
-added MTP Vest
-added New Kakhi Vest
-added Optional config for RH Acc
-added new config for reacon team
-replaced MX weapons for M4 Rifle
-Removed AWS, M14, MP5 Weapons
-Removed Glass For moment
-Removed Specops team for moment
- update to new setting of  toadie2k Niarms AR15
- other fix

DONWNLOAD: Main page

Arma3%202017-01-11%2016-28-26-67_zpsv0ir

• Like 3

Update 1.6.2
-Add shemagh to all unit (thank road runer)
-fix config to ammo
-fix problem with apex weapons
-other fix

Donwnload main page

On 2/19/2017 at 11:22 PM, eduardcomando said:

I don't know how upload to playwithsix

Enviado desde mi NX402 mediante Tapatalk

"ParaGraphic L

If this is your mod, you can upload your own updates and manage your page by going to the top and click on the "this is me" link and follow the steps to claim your mod"

Picture link below:

http://pasteboard.co/B3FK3ma7y.png

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Hi Eduardocomando! Would it be possible for you to update your replacement mods (NATO, CSAT, AAF and FIA) using the latest NIArms mods and also releasing them in Steam Workshop? They have also P226 Pistols now (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091513876). Really appreciate your work since it gives Arma a lot more realistic feeling so thanks a lot!