So I'm trying to make a generic faction for internal use and I want my soldiers to use this Beard mod (if activated) so they can look more middle eastern :)

This is what I got for the momment

class aif_ins_me_rifleman : I_G_Soldier_F {
		scope =2;
		side = 0;
		modelSides[] = {0, 3};
		faction = rhs_faction_aif;
		vehicleClass = aif_vehclass_men;
		author = "$STR_A3_Bohemia_Interactive";
		uniformClass = "aif_OG_Guerilla1_1";

identityTypes[] = {"LanguagePER_F", "Head_TK", "G_IRAN_default", "NoGlasses"};
		allowedHeadgear[] = {"H_Shemag_olive","H_ShemagOpen_tan", "H_ShemagOpen_khk"};
		genericNames = "TakistaniMen";

linkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_khk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_khk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_akm","Throw","Put"};
		respawnWeapons[] = {"rhs_weap_akm","Throw","Put"};

magazines[] = {"rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5"};
		respawnMagazines[] = {"rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5"};
	};

Some beard class names are: SFG_Tac_BeardD, SFG_Tac_BeardB, SFG_Tac_BeardG.

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

since no one has replied, what are you trying to do, add a config line that makes it so the person is spawned with one of the following:  (if activated)

SFG_Tac_BeardD, SFG_Tac_BeardB, SFG_Tac_BeardG.

or are you trying to make a script that can be run to do so. Im just asking questions that could help others understand what you are fully looking for

since no one has replied, what are you trying to do, add a config line that makes it so the person is spawned with one of the following:  (if activated)

Yes, that's is what  need! Any help will be apreciated. 

I figured it out.

Just had to add this line

allowedfacewear[] = {"SFG_Tac_BeardD","SFG_Tac_BeardB","SFG_Tac_BeardG","SFG_Tac_BeardO"}; 

that's all.

class aif_ins_me_rifleman : I_G_Soldier_F {
		scope =2;
		side = 0;
		modelSides[] = {0, 3};
		faction = rhs_faction_aif;
		vehicleClass = aif_vehclass_men;
		author = "$STR_A3_Bohemia_Interactive";
		uniformClass = "aif_OG_Guerilla1_1";

identityTypes[] = {"LanguagePER_F", "Head_TK", "G_IRAN_default", "NoGlasses"};
		allowedHeadgear[] = {"H_Shemag_olive","H_ShemagOpen_tan", "H_ShemagOpen_khk"};
		allowedfacewear[] = {"SFG_Tac_BeardD","SFG_Tac_BeardB","SFG_Tac_BeardG","SFG_Tac_BeardO"};
		genericNames = "TakistaniMen";

linkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_khk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"H_Shemag_khk","V_Chestrig_khk","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_akm","Throw","Put"};
		respawnWeapons[] = {"rhs_weap_akm","Throw","Put"};

magazines[] = {"rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5"};
		respawnMagazines[] = {"rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm", "rhs_30Rnd_762x39mm","rhs_mag_rgd5","rhs_mag_rgd5"};
	};