Sign in to follow this  

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Czechoslovakia 

Ustecky Region 

March 15th 1987 

Fury Troop, 3rd Plt along with Calvary units from Blackhorse Troop, assault the 772nd Recon HQ in the town of Bochov, in an attempt to force the remaining Soviet forces in the region to retreat or surrender.

This is my fith mission in the collection Czechoslovakian Spring, it features a combined arms assault on a fortified town held by Soviet troops.

Feed back whether positive or negative is always helpful. I can't improve unless i know what i'm doing right or wrong with anything.

Thanks to Blinkey, Cameron McDonald, and Corporal_Lib for play testing.

A3 version: 

Stable.

Addons required:

Glad I could help... anxious for the next mission on the Cold War campaign by Killjoyau73 ;) (some aerial missions of chopper vs tanks, chopper vs choppers or A-10A slaughtering tanks/CAS????)

cheers!

No worries mate. Yeah i'm not sure about another one. I'd like too, but the lack of interest and feedback sort of makes the hours of effort seem kinda pointless. 

Also i'm not sure in which direction to go for the next one. I've been tossing up and testing ideas for Armored, Helo, Plane. But all the problems that have come up with making anything work.

For example the pitiful vehicle AI, where tanks just seem to either run into each other or completely forget how to path find and drive straight into a forest. Helo AI is straightforward and can only really be accomplished with a lot of scripting if it's to be done properly. And as for the planes... Well it's been retarded and unusable in any realistic manner since OFP. 

And after all that, the current map isn't really the proper size for a decent Helo or Fixed winged mission.

Well done with this release, killjoy. Imma gonna give it another run and will stick an AAR up here later.

Good on you for maintaining the rage this far. I know them feels about vehicle AI, too. :(

There's only so much unitcapture can do for you before you just punch the monitor.