I was needing help with making a simple taser script. I've tried to cannibalize some of ylguf's script but i couldn't figure out how to make the taser work for everyone.  I'm rather new to scripting so any help is appreciated. I believe I already have the stun.sqf figured out I mainly just need help making a script that executes stun.sqf whenever a player is shot by a P07.

Here is the stun.sqf I've made that made which is partially cannibalized from various scripts and likely riddled with errors 

player switchmove "AinjPfalMstpSnonWnonDf_carried_fallwc"; //this looks important might as well keep it
sleep 7;												   // this sems like i dont need it but i dont know enough to do anything about it
player switchmove "";
 "dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true;              	// enables ppeffect
    "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [15];             	  	// intensity of blur
	"dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 5;                 	// time till vision is fully blurred
	enableCamShake true;                             	// enables camera shake
	addCamShake [10, 45, 10];                        	// sets shakevalues
	disableUserInput true;								// Prevents the suspect from doing anything
	5 fadeSound 0.1;  
	sleep 15;                                           //Time you get tazed for
	disableUserInput false;								//lets the suspect do shit again
    "dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true;                  // enables ppeffect
    "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [0];                   // enables normal vision
    "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 10;                    // time it takes to go back to normal vision
    resetCamShake;                                      // resets the shake
    20 fadeSound 1;  

The rest of the scripts were cannibalized from ylguf's script

Well I'm not too sure on the code as I'm at work but you can do a player fired event handler, check what weapon they fired and if it matches the P07 classname you can delete the projectile vehicle and then get the unit which the player is targetting and then call your script over BIS_fnc_MP to execute on the targets machine.