Sign in to follow this  
Papageorge

Best add-ons list

My favorite suppressed weapon in the game, G8's G36 Commando, and there are two versions,

One with a laser - ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/G8_G36L.zip

and one without (This one is best) - ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/G8_G36.zip

Its the same model that INQ used in his High Detail Weapons pack......

All we need now is someone to modify the config to make it JAM compatible!

yay.gif  yay.gif

hi,as i see everybody likes LSR addons,especially De/Ra pack.

But why anybody doesnt post a link to his SEAL v.1.0 Units, there also the best!!!

the link: LSR SEAL v.1.0

You should also check SJB marines v.1.1 they're massive..

the link:

SJB marines v1.1

you have to download weapons packs,jams and other stuff but i think everybody knows where to find this utilities.for those who dont know,try to look at ofp.info , you must find it there!

By the way, I have a question,dont you guys know where can i find modern M-551 Sheridan(gulf war version would be nice too) and marine AAVP-7.thanx a lot

By the way, I have a question,dont you guys know where can i find modern M-551 Sheridan(gulf war version would be nice too) and marine AAVP-7.thanx a lot

I'm not too sure about the Sheridan, but we (ToW) made an AAV7A1 many moons ago which you can find on our old addons page on our site here.

I'm guessing maybe the Gulf War Crisis beta pack has a Sheridan, although I'm not sure if it'll be finished or not as they released a lot of unfinished work, but maybe you'll get lucky.

You can find the pack (it's a bit hefty on the file size) here.

My personal favorite would have to be BAS_BlackHawks.

In my opinion, BAS put out one of the first great addons with this creation. Everything before it was just a reskin or just very glitchy.

Also I'm looking for an M109A6 paladin...does any one know if any one has made one?

I know DKM had a pretty good looking video once, but I can't find the actual addon...any Ideas where i can find it/one??

Also I'm looking for an M109A6 paladin...does any one know if any one has made one?

I know DKM had a pretty good looking video once, but I can't find the actual addon...any Ideas where i can find it/one??

A M109 Paladin from DKM , (a beta version of it) can be found in the COC Unified Artillery

That's the only version of the DKM Paladin actually released.

Search for Chain of Command Unified Artillery pack, I think it has it. Here's a link for their Tomahawks, also has the link for the UA pack. I'm not sure if there's a 1.1 version of it, though. There's also a Paladin in one of the Chinese army pack thingies, might be the same though. But the UA one is good.

Now, some of my favourites...

FDF mod

Laser:

Pilots pack 1.0

SEALs pack 1.0

Deltas/Rangers/US Weapons pack 2.1

All these by Nashe Orujie...

Mi-26

Mi-8 - propably the best choppers made for OFP

Pilots pack 1.5

Trucks!

RHS stuff...

SJB Weapons - the best, atleast by looks

Offtime's Polish GROM 1.2

And Bambi's new SF packs - once he/she finishes them! tounge2.gif

And naturally, all BAS stuff.

SFP 4.1.2 Link

SJB WeaponPack Link

SafetyCatch's US Marines Link

BAS Tonal Link

No specific order

EDIT: @PTnbrvieira; SFP is Res wink_o.gif

Please note: as myself and other moderators have said several times in this thread already, the purpose of this thread is to list addons with links.

No link, no post. They will be deleted.

Edited by Rellikki
Fixed BB code