zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Do you know how to use this system with Liberation?

Yep, installed it on my ver of this mission. Are you playing vanilia liberation ?

Hey guys. I apologise if this has been asked before. So im using an ACE/RHS variant of this mission. Now im building a repair container, but when i park a damaged vehicle beside it RHS or Vanilla it doesn't repair at all. I cant seem to get it working at all. Any hints?

We're not running ACE, but are running RHS and have the same problem. Haven't been able to resolve yet.

We're not running ACE, but are running RHS and have the same problem. Haven't been able to resolve yet.

have you added repair vehicle in Classname_extension.sqf ?

vehicle_repair_sources_extension = [
"rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"
];

works for me fine, playing with rhs.

have you added repair vehicle in arsenal.sqf ?

"rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"
];

Have not yet but will certainly try this tonight. Thank you SO much. Been a thorn in my side for weeks. On the plus side, we've been more careful with our assets. ;-)

Hmm where do we put this?

Also do you have to specify what can be repaired? or what does the repairing?

Thanks again

have you added repair vehicle in arsenal.sqf ?

"rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"
];

Hmm where do we put this?

Also do you have to specify what can be repaired? or what does the repairing?

Thanks again

I could be wrong but I suspect this just adds the RHS HEMTT to the list of vehicles that can repair. Can anyone clarify?

As for where you put it, you open the pbo file and add it to the arsenal.sqf then repack the pbo.

Im in the editor now, have added that line to arsenal.sqf, not able to repair RHS or Vanilla units at any repair container or Repair Truck. So frustrating lol

I could be wrong but I suspect this just adds the RHS HEMTT to the list of vehicles that can repair. Can anyone clarify?

As for where you put it, you open the pbo file and add it to the arsenal.sqf then repack the pbo.

Also looking though Classname_extension.sqf, found these lines below, does this mean nothing has been specified as repair/rearm items?

Capture.jpg

Hi guys, Im trying to make myself an Iron Front version of this mission.

I met with a couple of problems right of the bat though,

I've replaced some units both for me and OPFOR but I can't seem to get them to spawn and I can't buy them from the FOB (still only vanilla units)

Could someone take a look at my classnames_extension.sqf (http://hastebin.com/abofupecuk.md). Still really new to all this.

Thank you

Also looking though Classname_extension.sqf, found these lines below, does this mean nothing has been specified as repair/rearm items?

Capture.jpg

Revert to your pbo before you changed it, find that location in the Classname_extension.sqf and add "rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"

Repack and let me know what happens please.

Ok, So I went into Classname_extension.sqf changed it to this:

Capture.jpg

Then previewed mission, build a repair container (standard build option for Lib) then build a Vanilla Quad and RHS Humvee, damaged both of them, parked em beside repair container. Nothing happens.

Revert to your pbo before you changed it, find that location in the Classname_extension.sqf and add "rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"

Repack and let me know what happens please.

Does not repair at a "rhs_gaz66_repair_vdv"  either

Ok, So I went into Classname_extension.sqf changed it to this:

Capture.jpg

Then previewed mission, build a repair container (standard build option for Lib) then build a Vanilla Quad and RHS Humvee, damaged both of them, parked em beside repair container. Nothing happens.

What about a HEMTT repair truck?

Same thing, does not repair.

Im opeing file in editor, editing the .SQF files as we are discussing, saving those files, going back into the editor, saving the mission, then previewing. Dropping in all repair assets I can see, damaging several different vehicles, and no repair :( so so frustrating lol

What about a HEMTT repair truck?

Did you test it from within the editor by hitting play in SP or did you put the mission to mp mission folder and host it as a LAN game? I definitely recommend the latter, since scripted stuff like that often bugs out when started from the editor.

Or do you refer to a text editor? Bc for changing units etc, you don't need to open the mission in 3den editor at all.

Same thing, does not repair.

Im opeing file in editor, editing the .SQF files as we are discussing, saving those files, going back into the editor, saving the mission, then previewing. Dropping in all repair assets I can see, damaging several different vehicles, and no repair :( so so frustrating lol

Have you tried the PBOManager application? You just open the pbo, extract the files, edit what you need, then repack the files into the pbo. I'll be home to test in a couple of hours and this is my method. Don't know if you doing it any differently causes an issue but I'll let you know what I find.

Did you test it from within the editor by hitting play in SP or did you put the mission to mp mission folder and host it as a LAN game? I definitely recommend the latter, since scripted stuff like that often bugs out when started from the editor.

Or do you refer to a text editor? Bc for changing units etc, you don't need to open the mission in 3den editor at all.

Have tested it both as a preview in the editor and hosting it as a LAN game. Both with same results. Have a feeling this is all to do with ACE.

Have you tried the PBOManager application? You just open the pbo, extract the files, edit what you need, then repack the files into the pbo. I'll be home to test in a couple of hours and this is my method. Don't know if you doing it any differently causes an issue but I'll let you know what I find.

No I have not, Have been using ARMA3 Editor, was supplied with the unpacked PBO to start with.

Whilst im on a roll bugging people, anyone had this problem before?

Capture.jpg

Whilst im on a roll bugging people, anyone had this problem before?

Capture.jpg

I have the same. I tried to solv it but without success. If someone could help us. :)

Hi guys firstly awesome mod. I am running it on my dedicated server with myself and a few friends and wow. Only question I have is how do you interrogate the captured enemies. I have captured enemies but am unsure as to what to do with them in order to get info out of them. Any help would be awesome. 

That happens automatically when you bring them to your base. Just bring one there and see roughly 7 points getting added to the value with the blue star next to it.

Hi all, 

Whenever I try to port Lib to Takistan, for some reason Base Chimera disappears. I can click on it in the spawn menu and click 'Spawn', but nothing happens. Any ideas? Everything else works.

Also, how would I go about removing the CH-67? I'd rather not have it.

This looks awesome, but I play with a fairly small group. Does this support dynamic enemies based on player count?