zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

HQ  there i deployed fob,nothing kind of attack.i think normal war 2 side and both side use attack and invade new area.ai don't working sp hosted mode 

Helle here !!! I have 3 questions ^^ : 

Where i can find lines to change renforts units  ? 

Do you known a script or a addon for your mission to put random spawn OPFOR or embush against BLUFOR. As like the libereation FFAAMOD in lythium where there many IA and mouvement. =))

How can I remove the preset selection when redeploying from the drop-down menu. Do you see what I'm talking about ?

THX so much !!!! =))) 

1. Edit the presets accordingly. Look in the wiki for more information ("For Admins" section)

2. There are already ambushes agains Blufor if you have a bad civil reputation. And I don't know "Liberation FFAAMOD Lythium".

3. https://github.com/KillahPotatoes/KP-Liberation/blob/master/Missionframework/ui/liberation_deploy.hpp

remove:

class LabelLoadout : StdText{
    x = (0.15 * safezoneW + safezoneX);
    w = (0.15 * safezoneW);
    h = (0.03 * safezoneH);
    y = 0.16 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
    sizeEx = 0.018 * safezoneH;
    text = $STR_LOADOUT;
};
class LoadoutsCombo : StdCombo{
    idc = 203;
    x = (0.15 * safezoneW + safezoneX);
    w = 0.15 * safezoneW;
    y = 0.19 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
    h = 0.03 * safezoneH;
    sizeEx = 0.018 * safezoneH;
};

And for the continued version, you should use this thread:

• Thanks 1

Hello, I have a question regarding zeusing and controlling AI. Where do I find the correct folder (sqf) that makes it where the commander is the zues and the platoon sergeant controls the AI that is bought? (not the squads you can buy but single AI, that get numbered 1 through 12 ) 

And what do I change the correct values to?

I did make it where the commander can zeus by changing the values in the zeus_synchro.sqf  to:

zgm  setCuratorCoef ["edit", 100];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["place", 100];

Commander can zeus now but sergeant now controls nothing. It was where there was no zeus option but the sergeant controlled the single AI, now only commander controls everything. I want to split up the roles between controlling squads and controlling single purchased AI between the sergeant and commander.

The reason I added the zues option to the server was because when I purchased a squad (not single AI), (whether it was in the commander role or platoon role) they just stood there guarding the base and we couldnt get them do anything. And when we purchased a single AI the sergeant was controlling the single AI.

This is my first time posting here so I hope I am explaining it correctly.

I know about the "permissions" option using the middle scroll wheel but I am on a paid dedicated hosted server through armahost and have to make certain changes in the mission pbo folder.

Thanks in advance. please if your confused in what I am trying to do please ask and I will have no problem explaining either in a different way or in more detail.

Constructive replies only please and thank you!

Kudos to the creators of this mission.

server is running KP liberation tanoa

There is no "commander controls groups, platoon sergeant controls single AI".

It depends on how you build the vehicles/soldiers. If you click build it's empty or, if it's a soldier, join your squad.

If you click on build (crew) it'll be a crewed vehicle or a single AI (or group) which isn't part of the players squad.

The commander has the zeus interface to command the "not in a player group" AI, which doesn't need any editing.

For editing the mission to have full zeus access, you need to edit more than "edit" and "place", head over to the Wiki -> FAQ.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, As for posting here and in the steam community I wasn't sure about who would respond on what forum but thank you for your comment :)  As for the editing pertaining to the zues sqf I changed more then the two spots

I just used the two command strings as an example.

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["edit", 100];
        _zgm  setCuratorCoef ["place", 100];
        _zgm  setCuratorCoef ["synchronize", 100];
        _zgm  setCuratorCoef ["delete", 100];
        _zgm  setCuratorCoef ["destroy", 100];

As stated I got the zues to work but you must be misunderstanding me. No worries :)   Before I made the changes for the zues if my friend took the role of commander he has the option to switch production, logistic (he still can do these things) but he couldnt control ANY AI regardless of how they were bought because the platoon sergeant (aka me) would automatically get control of them. EXCEPT when the squad was purchased NO ONE could control them, they just stood there looking pretty.

Thats why I enabled the zues option. I understand how the build function works pertaining vehicles but that has nothing to do with the issue I am having.

I made the changes in zues so he would have some control over the AI, but sadly after I did the sergeant has control over nothing when either the sergeant or commander purchased troops. (not vehicle troops)

So issue being is after I made the changes troops do not want to join group with sergeant when they are bought but only the commander.

Is there a way to fix this so purchased SINGLE AI go under control for the sergeant because it worked like that before i enabled the zues?

At this point it's either disable zues and then the squads that are purchased will stand there and no one has control of them, or enable zues and sergeant has control of nothing.

can you split the responsibility of both roles between them?  There has to be a value in the zues.sqf that splits the responsibility.

Just to let you know before I ever post in the forums (which this is my first time) I always check the internet scouring through post of people trying to find an answer to my problem. I finally broke down and decided to ask here because 99 percent of the time you cant get a straight answer to your question . Know what I mean?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Thank you ! I Stand corrected. you are right and I did check the wiki before but the FAQ which gave more info , I had missed. My apologies for misunderstanding. Ill fix the values that I did apparently missed and not set correctly due to another post I came across that set the values to 100 in the zues.sqf. Its supposed to be set to 0.

If I have another issue Ill be sure to post here instead of two places. Thanks again.!