zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Last thing that I have not been able to make work is the whitelist.sqf. In the file I've entered my steamid64 (the second option in the file). I've tried putting the ID in by itself, with a comma at the end, with a semi colon at the end but neither of them work and I still can't access the commander slot without logging in as admin. This is how I've left it:

GRLIB_whitelisted_steamids = [7656119802730xxxx;

];

What is the correct syntax for this entry?

Hi. Thanks for this awesome mision.

Just one question regarding the logistics and the virtual truck transportation.

I am playing this mision in Malden and I am about to capture one of the little islands there. I am considering creating a FBO and a factory there but I am not sure if I can connect thoe as well via the logistic system since they are separated by sea. Would the logistic system also simulates maritime transportation? Can I build one FBO on the little island and supply it with from my factories one main island?

Thanks!!

Your logistical needs will be met, even across the sea. :P The system will be the same in that it takes the direct distance between destination A and B and calculates the time based on 25km/h or so. For future use, this is the new continued thread for KP Liberation specifically. x)

All of my titan missiles have lost the lock on capability. What file controls the ability to lock on missiles. I have tried deleting my xxxxxxx.Arma3Profile but they still will not work. I've had the same settings as long as I've been playing Liberation and just recently they stopped working. PCML missiles still lock just the Titan AA or AT.

Nothing controls this in the mission.

Check you mods and their manuals.

If you use ACE it is holding down Tab for the Titans while having the thermal view activated.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Applejakerie said:

Your logistical needs will be met, even across the sea. :P The system will be the same in that it takes the direct distance between destination A and B and calculates the time based on 25km/h or so. For future use, this is the new continued thread for KP Liberation specifically. x)

Thanks!!

I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I'm trying to add R3F Logistics to his mission, and for the most part it works nice, however when it is being saved, some objects that has been manipulated by R3F, doesn't have their position saved.

ex.1) If I build an HBarrier and afterwards move it using R3F, only the initial position where I originally put the HBarrier is saved, not the new position I moved it to using R3F.

ex.2) If do the same as above, but with a static weapon and move it using R3F, but now the new position I moved it to using R3F is saved correctly.

After having manipulated an objects position (etc), why are some objects saved correctly with the new position, while others aren't?

All objects are being saved, it's just some properties are not saved/changed on some objects, while they are at other objects.

I guess you're using the newer version of Liberation, then this one would be the right place:

This behaviour is quite intended. The "static buildings" positions are checked and saved once at built. And the position will be bound to the object as variable. The save script won't update the position of such an object. Therefor you've to edit the save_manager.sqf behaviour concerning these kind of buildings.

Thank you. :)

Actually I am using this version of Liberation. I'm aware of your version too and like it, but I find this one more SP friendly with regards to resources and AI being saved between sessions. Not sure if I've missed something, but that is why. :)

AI is also saved in the continued version (it's build upon it and not replaced). Don't know what kind of issues you had.

And concerning the resource system, you can create a passive income without shipping all crates from A to B:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:Logistic#creating-a-passive-income

Hmm... I will have to look into that. I just had AI placed at FOB Alpha disappear between sessions. I didn't go into any testing of the problem, but I will definitely do that.

I do like a lot of your additions, so I will change to it and see if I can integrate R3F and recreate the AI problem.

And then I will use your forum thread. :)

Is there anyway to reduce the radius of which you can build an object? Makes FOB building rather tedious if you need to place a Salvage Yard like 20ft away from an H-Barrier. Or placing a lamp next to a building, etc. I've looked through the .pbo and can't seem to find anything in regards to the radius restrictions. On that note, where would you also lower the "distance" thats restricts you from building on top of or closer to an objective?

:dummy: How do I start the mission over,...from scratch?

I've looked for the saved game files to delete them, but that folder is empty.

I know this is going to be a face/palm moment.

On the role selection screen click on parameters and the option to delete your current progress should be at the bottom of the list

If you are running a dedicated server you may need to login as admin before you can change anything

10 hours ago, [40-1] Shadow said:

On the role selection screen click on parameters and the option to delete your current progress should be at the bottom of the list

ahh, I see. And defaults back to autosave.

thanks Shadow

Partz. I see the new TPW has a vehicle repair option. Tried that?

Hi. Can someone tell me where I can change sectors activation radius parameter to change it to lower meters ?

I don't know if this has already been asked, but I've come across a bit of an issue...

How exactly should I go about resetting the progress of the game? I played for about 2 hours learning the scenario and now that I have a bit of an understanding of how it works I want to start fresh. Found out that deleting the save files in documents doesn't do it, thanks to server-side saving I'm assuming. If I'm stuck to only 1 save that's shared between MP and SP per profile, then it's a bit of an issue

31 minutes ago, CrymsonN3ko said:

I don't know if this has already been asked, but I've come across a bit of an issue...

How exactly should I go about resetting the progress of the game? I played for about 2 hours learning the scenario and now that I have a bit of an understanding of how it works I want to start fresh. Found out that deleting the save files in documents doesn't do it, thanks to server-side saving I'm assuming. If I'm stuck to only 1 save that's shared between MP and SP per profile, then it's a bit of an issue

Nevermind, false alarm...

I figured it out.

is it normal ai don't attack your hq(hosted server:single player)?

Sadly not enough information.

Do you mean with HQ the startbase or a FOB? What kind of „attack“ do you expect, how long do you play, etc.